PDA

View Full Version : Machinae Supremacy

darthsaber9x9
Feb 8, 2006, 04:09 PM
Every game fan would appreciate this band. Go get their free, legal mp3's right now!

Go to http://www.machinaesupremacy.com and then discography for loads of free songs. This band take me to a place (mentally) where no other band can.Go, GO NOW!

You're still reading this, why aren't you on the machinae supremacy site!

VioletSkye
Feb 8, 2006, 04:37 PM
Meh, definitely didn't do anything for me lol. I do freely admit that I don't care for that type of music anyway though.

Scopes
Feb 8, 2006, 04:38 PM
Does it have anything to do with Chuck Norris?
(God dang internet...)

darthsaber9x9
Feb 8, 2006, 04:45 PM
On 2006-02-08 13:38, Scopes wrote:
Does it have anything to do with Chuck Norris?
(God dang internet...)

No. But his tears can cure cancer! But he's never cried.

Scopes
Feb 8, 2006, 04:53 PM
That they do, and that he hasn't.

For those of you who are soulless;
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/index.html

I'd post a few uncyclopedia links, but then my sorry can would be banned, ... and then I'd really have nothing to do.

And now, back to yer regularly scheduled topic.

I'm workin on DL'n a song, but I want to steal their navbar. ;D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scopes on 2006-02-08 14:01 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 8, 2006, 04:54 PM
Where do people get those facts about Chuck? There is only one single way to kill him... it would take the unicin attack of: Gandolf the Grey, Gandolf the White, Monty Python and the Holy Grails Black Knight, Bunito Musilini, the Blue meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jabii the Genie, Robocop, Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Super Man, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. preston, Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan. All those at the same time would kill Chuck Noris but the odds of this happening are vey slim.

Scopes
Feb 8, 2006, 05:05 PM
On 2006-02-08 13:54, SgtShligger wrote:
Where do people get those facts about Chuck? There is only one single way to kill him... it would take the unicin attack of: Gandolf the Grey, Gandolf the White, Monty Python and the Holy Grails Black Knight, Bunito Musilini, the Blue meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jabii the Genie, Robocop, Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Super Man, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. preston, Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan. All those at the same time would kill Chuck Noris but the odds of this happening are vey slim.

And Walker Texas Ranger. So, it's a logic paradox.
Also, you should so some looking about Pirate Ninja Jesus, who during a battle with Chuck Norris, created the universe. This event was later known as the Big Bang.

Jehosaphaty
Feb 8, 2006, 05:37 PM
spammy spam spam. you are all spamming.

im afraid ill have to echo violetskye and agree, it wasn't for me. interesting nonetheless.

Eihwaz
Feb 8, 2006, 05:53 PM
So THAT'S where they're getting all those Chuck Norris jokes...

...back on topic. >_>;

The music wasn't to my taste. I guess I'm not metal enough. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-02-08 15:30 ]</font>

darthsaber9x9
Feb 8, 2006, 06:23 PM
haha yeah there's that other side to them. It's combining my favourite things; metal and video games, so you can see why i'm all for them.

Each to their own