PDA

View Full Version : The football Free Agency(NFL)

washuguy
Feb 11, 2006, 09:38 AM
The free agency starts on March 3rd,and alot of good players like Shaun Alexander,and Edgerine James are goin free agent.And I'm wonderin...WHY? The Seahawks need Alexander,because they are going to be plauged at the running back position.And they have average recieviers.The colts can get rid of James,the have Dominic Rhodes.And a bomb squad offense.BUT,as far as my team goes,the best in NFC east...The Philidalphia Eagles go,they must either send T.O. to free agency or trade him.He might be traded to denver,but who will we get?Jake the Snake Plummer would be nice,but we have the high flyin Mcnabb.And thier recievers aren't to bad,but I'll feel like we were cheated...But yeah,any thoughts on free agency?

FIDELCASTRO
Feb 11, 2006, 11:22 AM
send em all to the ravens

lord knows we need all the help we can get

washuguy
Feb 11, 2006, 11:29 AM
On 2006-02-11 08:22, FIDELCASTRO wrote:

The Ravens have a disgusting offense! And made stupid trades,thats why they suffer.And question:where is the defense?
The Eagles beat them by a long shot!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 11, 2006, 12:46 PM
There's such a thing as restricted free agents.

The current team they are on can match any offer or approve offers to other teams.

Free agency is not the same as trading.

That being said, I dunno what the hell is up with T.O.'s situation. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

washuguy
Feb 11, 2006, 12:53 PM
On 2006-02-11 09:46, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
There's such a thing as restricted free agents.

The current team they are on can match any offer or approve offers to other teams.

Free agency is not the same as trading.

That being said, I dunno what the hell is up with T.O.'s situation. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I know they arn't the same! I've been on this game like forever!But any way,T.o. has three options,but it's up to my man Andy Ried to decide. Go to free agency,Get traded to Denver cowboys or washington,or play for us. But it looks like it's Denvers call...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 11, 2006, 01:47 PM
On 2006-02-11 06:38, washuguy wrote:
The free agency starts on March 3rd,and alot of good players like Shaun Alexander,and Edgerine James are goin free agent.And I'm wonderin...WHY?

The Philidalphia Eagles go,they must either send T.O. to free agency or trade him.He might be traded to denver,but who will we get?Jake the Snake Plummer would be nice,but we have the high flyin Mcnabb.And thier recievers aren't to bad,but I'll feel like we were cheated...But yeah,any thoughts on free agency?

They're not going free agent, their contract's are up and they are now allowed to go to other teams now.

Pardoning being restricted or not.

#2, T.O. for their established quarterback who got them well into the playoffs this year?

NOPE. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

FIDELCASTRO
Feb 12, 2006, 12:52 AM
On 2006-02-11 08:29, washuguy wrote:

On 2006-02-11 08:22, FIDELCASTRO wrote:

The Ravens have a disgusting offense! And made stupid trades,thats why they suffer.And question:where is the defense?
The Eagles beat them by a long shot!

believe me, everyone in baltimore doesn't understand either.

allow me to give you the general opinion:

Kyle Boller(QB): last 3 games of the season, coach billick said he finally got his fundamentals down....we lost to the browns. he is terrible. can't throw, can't handoff, can't think, hell, in hald the games he couldn't even stand up. two games he fell down and fumbled.

Jamal Lewis(RB): He peaked when he hit the 2,000 mark 2 years ago. He wants more handoffs when he's averaging less than 3 yards per carry. his backup, Chester Taylor, is getting 4 ypc. He's still young, we can probably trade him, since he wants a huge signing bonus too. what a fatty.

Offensive Line: They suck. Jonathon Ogden and Todd Heap are the only two that can stay.

Wide outs....actually not too bad. Mark Clayton came alive this season, and Derrick Mason is good if they would just utilize him.

AS FOR DEFENSE...

not even CLOSE to what it was in the 2000 superbowl. yet they still make it seem good. why? we have 2 names: ed reed and ray lewis. reed can still play. lewis can't. he's old, he's slowed down a lot, and doesn't hit as hard as he used to. ravens are looking to trade lewis. bart scott showed up in lewis's absence and proved to be very good. Adaeleus Thomas(who eats at my dad's resteraunt) is also very talented, almost like Troy Palomalu, as he also goes and can play EVERYWHERE.

D-Line could use some work. they rush too much, and end up leaving huge holes.

/end rant