PDA

View Full Version : Best in NFC EAST?

washuguy
Feb 11, 2006, 10:02 AM
The Eagles have been my team since age 8. And I an a hardcore phili fan. But the thing is alot of people question the fact that they rule the East! Hw dare they!

rbf2000
Feb 12, 2006, 03:37 PM
They didn't really rule the conference this season, did they?

The NFC East is one of the most difficult conferences in the NFL, but saying which team is the best is really just going to lead to a person saying which team is their favorite.

So clearly, the Redskins are the best team in the conference. Next year I expect them to win the NFC championship. They are right on schedule with Gibbs. (First year a "building" year, second year - make it to the play offs, third year - win the NFC championship)

Go Skins!

EDIT: BTW, I've been a skins fan since as long as I can remember, which is from '91.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2006-02-12 12:39 ]</font>

washuguy
Feb 14, 2006, 05:45 PM
On 2006-02-12 12:37, rbf2000 wrote:
They didn't really rule the conference this season, did they?

The NFC East is one of the most difficult conferences in the NFL, but saying which team is the best is really just going to lead to a person saying which team is their favorite.

So clearly, the Redskins are the best team in the conference. Next year I expect them to win the NFC championship. They are right on schedule with Gibbs. (First year a "building" year, second year - make it to the play offs, third year - win the NFC championship)

Go Skins!

EDIT: BTW, I've been a skins fan since as long as I can remember, which is from '91.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2006-02-12 12:39 ]</font>
Now wait a minute... Who leads the leauge in injuries?THE EAGLES! If we had our 2nd string reciever,Todd Pinkston,and if T.O. wasn't bieng an ass,we would've stood a chance.And Mcnabb was hurt,so offense wise,we were destroyed.But not as bad as the D-fence...Jevon Kearse was out (LE). Lito Shepard was out too.And there were a number of others,so yeah.But now we have a vicious wide reciever,a rookie.He burnt your corners the last game we played you!