PDA

View Full Version : Pump it Up

Ladriachan
Feb 14, 2006, 03:52 AM
out of curiosity does anyone play the five panel goodness on these boards? If so what are some of your favorite songs and how good are you at it? Personally the K-Pop channel sucks me in and i cant get away, with the exception of some of the awesome Banya songs (Monkey Fingers, CANON-D, X-Treme) etc.

Sayara
Feb 14, 2006, 07:25 AM
How can you hate the Kpop ._.; its like the soul of the game!

Ya, i play it. I only sorta dislike the Pop channel.

Oh and:

Extravaganza - Banya
Point Break - Banya
Holiday - F2 System (old song)
Oh My! - Jang Yoon Jung (new song/Zero)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2006-02-14 04:27 ]</font>

ideal_joker
Feb 14, 2006, 03:45 PM
I play it. I'm not very good at it, but I try. My favorite song is "Oh Rosa" (I'm not very good at that song, either.... v_v).

Ladriachan
Feb 14, 2006, 04:51 PM
I remember holiday ex doubles XD good stuff...

Point Break is a good one but its kinda easy; my favorites would have to be

Dignity (yes.. the CZ steps)
HOT
Huu Yah Yeh
Zzanga (prex3)
Sad Salsa *drool*
Trashman ^_^

I used to play relgiously but I cut it out for a couple months so now my stamina sucks.. though I can still A dignity ><

Sayara
Feb 14, 2006, 05:23 PM
Ha. Awesome, you know old songs, i was afraid to mention them XD

I assume Dignity's your best clear, have you tried What do you really want CZ too? Thats some nasty crap XD.

Plus 1/3 of the new Zero stuff coming is also equally nasteh!

Ladriachan
Feb 14, 2006, 11:28 PM
WDYRW i can C on 1x x__x

as for Zero stuff, I can A everything but Beat of the War 2 and the another stuff... LiaDZ2 is EVIL >_< especially the nightmare another steps (lv30) ..it has around 1300ish steps with arrows on both sides all at once.. not a pretty site (usually all steps are fours and fives in 16th rythem scattered on both sides)

Sayara
Feb 15, 2006, 07:43 AM
I saw a video of liadz 2 Another NM

roofle hillarious! XD

We have not gotten zero yet though :S

DavidNel
Feb 15, 2006, 07:32 PM
I play...but I have an older version, Prex 3. I'm alright, but I don't have anyone to compare to. I can do Starian, Come Back (i think thats the name), and close to Turkey March. These songs are on hard mode.