PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Xbox 41:Apatite:01-01

Black-Dragon
Feb 18, 2006, 03:26 PM
What better way to get all the items you want / need then advertise the fact? I have listed 50% of my rares in my profile, simply go to it and take a look, let me know what you need, let me know what you have! And Keep it LEGIT!

Protatora
Feb 23, 2006, 06:52 AM
How can you say keep it legit and still have items in your profile such as Lavis Cannon 100/100/0/0/100.

Black-Dragon
Feb 23, 2006, 12:47 PM
Because as far as I know a Lavis Cannon Is Legit? What makes you think it isn't?

Hyda
Feb 23, 2006, 01:54 PM
it is legit just maybe the person that got it(if you traded for it) wasnt legit. but as far as i know that weapon is legit if you can find rares and such it is...

Black-Dragon
Feb 23, 2006, 01:59 PM
I was with the person when they found it, it was 10/10/0/0/100, I simply did the tower quests to make it such a beauty, you even have a choice of adding 90 more % to the spot of your choice if you want it, that's what makes it a good trade. I just was wondering why Protatora thought it was, but I'm pretty sure it's because it's 3 100%'s, which you don't see too often. But I assure you, everything on my list is legit, so no more comments or false accusations.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-02-23 10:59 ]</font>

Dreadlock
Feb 23, 2006, 02:52 PM
Explaination shall be given:
Friends. Foes. See here.

They were poking at your 100/100/100/0
weapons because well..hardcore legit players never take it that high. It's near impossible to find that many photon drops to make them into spheres, or to add them in 5%s. It would take a couple of years to do one weapon. But lots of people out there dupe drops and spheres, but remain legit, meaning they can find rares. It matters not to me, though I personally don't dupe drops and will probably never get any of my weapons over 60% in one area unless I am lucky. But. I agree with Black. He probably found them legit. I don't consider duping drops cheating either. it's a glitch, and like someone I was playing with said the other night "Duping money and drops is Sainthood compared to what other people do on here.(PSOX)."

Hell, who gives. As long as someone doesn't use a weapon over 100%, thats fine with me. But I prefer my natural attribute percentage weapons, just to be cool. Cause I am cool. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sheep.gif

Confucious Dreadlock has spoken. Love, peace, and chicken grease. (BTW, check your messages- Black-Dragon)

PSOPRINCE
Feb 23, 2006, 02:58 PM
i guesse you must be online to have so many good weps with 100/100/0/0/100 stats hmmm are you sure they are legit, dont worry i cant trade anyway so u know just a question

Black-Dragon
Feb 23, 2006, 03:14 PM
99.9% Prince, I carry / use a weapon (and everything else) until I find a rare in a game that I create so I am host. There are some Items I can not use yet, but that is why they are not up for trade. But I'm sure even a dupe will let rares drop. Even so; just like the man said, unless it's over %100 it's not even really a hack. And you can only add 100% 3 times to a weapon, and not to HIT, so if it were ALL 100% then I'd see the problem and pull it off right away lol. And you'll also notice it's one of the few items on the list of many that is like that. But as far as I know it is Legit, and I do my best to keep it that way by finding most rares myself. There's online quests that are basically boss runs called Towards The Future (Episode I) and Respective Tomorrow (Episide II) and they are beautiful things. You level up quicker and if a non-hacked person hosts the game rares do drop even with hacked people in the game (Which I concider rare stealers) but as long as I host, I know I'm finding a rare. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-02-23 12:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-02-23 12:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-02-24 16:48 ]</font>

Black-Dragon
Feb 23, 2006, 04:29 PM
P.S. Yes 3 Syncesta's were used to make the Lavis Cannon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-02-23 13:43 ]</font>

Black-Dragon
Mar 2, 2006, 02:15 AM
As I have mentioned Elsewhere, I have gone Hardcore Legit. So not much trading will be done unless your offering an item well within normal bounds. IE a Dragon Slayer found by a SKYLY. But trades are still open for anyone interested. New Legit items that I have found so far MYSELF are up in my profile.

EDIT: For some strange reason I have found nothing but Dragons Slayers all $#@! day... If you want one I'm practically handing them out lol!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-03-01 23:45 ]</font>