PDA

View Full Version : >_< I suck!

Ginji
Feb 22, 2006, 06:41 PM
About last Sunday I got into ultimate and was doing ok. Beat forrest and now I reached the caves ,and just about every second of this place I spend sprawled on the ground eating dirt...Just about every 4th attack misses and I find myself just gunning at the entrance for about 10 minutes per room. My equipment is a Sange, Angry fist, Dragon Slayer, and a raygun with decent percents. So should I avoid ultimate altogther or get some better stuff

Only level 62 :(

Hrith
Feb 22, 2006, 06:53 PM
Stay in Forest, if you do fine, there.

Come back to Cave at Lv 80-90.

WhiteDisciple
Feb 22, 2006, 10:41 PM
Welcome to Ultimate. I basically went through that too. I managed to squirm my way to the boss, then tried Mines.

*smash smash smash*

Charmander02
Feb 23, 2006, 09:22 AM
Stay in forest and hunt some rares while your there. And play a couple missions to get more EXP.

Hyda
Feb 23, 2006, 11:08 AM
If you play online you could always check around and see if ppl are willing to trade you for things, this could help you get stronger and maybe get you higher lvls faster when fighting...

Magician4
Feb 23, 2006, 11:09 AM
I'd say get your lv up. Even if you did beat cave you would be going to mines which is just hell compare to cave. IMO missing attacks is one of the most annoying things when first starting ult.

PSOPRINCE
Feb 23, 2006, 11:23 AM
On 2006-02-22 15:41, Ginji wrote:
About last Sunday I got into ultimate and was doing ok. Beat forrest and now I reached the caves ,and just about every second of this place I spend sprawled on the ground eating dirt...Just about every 4th attack misses and I find myself just gunning at the entrance for about 10 minutes per room. My equipment is a Sange, Angry fist, Dragon Slayer, and a raygun with decent percents. So should I avoid ultimate altogther or get some better stuff

Only level 62 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

do sil dragon 21100 exp each time so i would just do that, by the way was dark falz hard on vhard? come on you are lv 62

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 23, 2006, 01:39 PM
You'll need a lot more ATA since all that ATP you probably blasted through VHard with won't mean much in Ult if you can't hit anything!

So while leveling up(to gain permanent ATA on your character), improve your ATA through units, a new mag with more DEX if necessary, and checking out any useful to your character class high hit % weapons in the shop.

A given for most people(at least for solo) is the Charge Vulcans with 50% to Hit, but at lv 62 it might not be in your shop's cache yet. :/

PSOPRINCE
Feb 23, 2006, 04:05 PM
soz i was wrong 12100 but anyway i found a yellow named vulcan with 50 hit i think it was charge, they are good i aggree

Ginji
Feb 23, 2006, 06:36 PM
I breezed threw Dark Falz on VH :o