PDA

View Full Version : Should I play episode 2?

Alfa1001
Feb 23, 2006, 12:28 PM
I always play episode 1 i think i played episode two once on normal mode and never went back. Also i dont have access to the online play. So am I really missing out on anything.

PJ
Feb 23, 2006, 12:39 PM
You're missing out on 50% of the game >_>

It's also more fun IMO.

Magician4
Feb 23, 2006, 12:39 PM
To be honest you can get more exp in ep1 than ep2. There are rares to hunt in ep2 that you couldn't get in ep1, and don't forget about the story.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician4 on 2006-02-23 09:43 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Feb 23, 2006, 12:47 PM
Episode 1 is classic PSO and all, but Episode 2 is really fun. The first two levels are an interesting blend of concepts from Episode 1, and the later two levels are totally new, and pretty awesome.

So, yes, you should play Episode 2.

PSOPRINCE
Feb 23, 2006, 01:56 PM
once your past temple and spacship ep2 is incredibly fun expecially gal gryphon and of course the ugly bitch olga flow

A2K
Feb 23, 2006, 02:25 PM
Ultimate can be a bit of a death trap if you're unprepared... There's a lot of Megid firing at you from all different directions. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Mewn
Feb 23, 2006, 02:42 PM
Episode 2 is just awesome, and is in my opinion the only episode on PSO with no bad or even mediocre areas.

Sure, the exp is better in Episode 1 but Episode 2 is way more fun. You're missing out if you don't play it.

PSOPRINCE
Feb 23, 2006, 02:47 PM
TEMPLE AND SPACESHIP SUCKS!!!!! sorry but i cant support anyone who likes them but it is nothing personal

Dhylec
Feb 23, 2006, 03:14 PM
PSOPRINCE wrote:
TEMPLE AND SPACESHIP SUCKS!!!!! sorry but i cant support anyone who likes them but it is nothing personal

Heh, mind explaining why?
Does this imply that you like, or at least do not hate, CCA & seabed? ;]

A2K
Feb 23, 2006, 03:15 PM
Not my favorite levels, by any measure... the great music tracks make it bearable, though, IMO. And sure, the bosses are in many ways rehashes of previous ones, but a boss battle is a boss battle--and I like boss battles.

I kind of wish Episode 4 had at least one more boss... oh well.

PSOPRINCE
Feb 23, 2006, 04:13 PM
On 2006-02-23 12:15, A2K wrote:
Not my favorite levels, by any measure... the great music tracks make it bearable, though, IMO. And sure, the bosses are in many ways rehashes of previous ones, but a boss battle is a boss battle--and I like boss battles.

I kind of wish Episode 4 had at least one more boss... oh well.

yeah i dont play bb yet buti hav seen my freind play and only one boss st milian or something

Charmander02
Feb 23, 2006, 04:38 PM
CCA and seabed are one of the best levels in the game, i'd rather play it over Ruins/Mines anyday.

But i'd have to agree with Prince that Temple and Spaceship suck.

GrumblyStuff
Feb 23, 2006, 07:42 PM
Only the Lower Seabed irks me. Morfos are annoying. And the Ul Gibbons when you fight Gibbles. Oh how I want a Cure/Shock.

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 24, 2006, 12:51 AM
Kind of bringing up an old topic.... ep2 isn't that great. i found it very frustrating to go to the temple since the camera and movment system were not designed to go through narrow spaces. Most of ep2 is fun until you encounter a Gibble. Seabed ultimate is fun due to it's ridiculously high difficulty. i never found a single weapon in ep2 though........

GrumblyStuff
Feb 24, 2006, 12:55 AM
If you got PSO+, then you absolutely must go through Episode 2 if only to see the Control Tower once.

Mini-boss monsters AHOY!