PDA

View Full Version : GC: Worth comming back?

JJcopso
Feb 24, 2006, 10:31 AM
Hi I use to play pso awhile ago and stopped bc it got boring no one was on and all that type of stuff.Just wondering if I is worth comming back.Did things get worst?better?or the same? If so if I get pso again is there anyone whos on I play pso 1 2 & 3. Oh one more question wtf is Ep. 4.

Ryna
Feb 24, 2006, 10:40 AM
On 2006-02-24 07:31, JJcopso wrote:
Hi I use to play pso awhile ago and stopped bc it got boring no one was on and all that type of stuff.Just wondering if I is worth comming back.Did things get worst?better?or the same? If so if I get pso again is there anyone whos on I play pso 1 2 & 3. Oh one more question wtf is Ep. 4.

When was the last time you played? The online population has been decreasing steadily for the last year. It can be hard to find a game unless you know people.

Episode 4 is an add-on to Blue Burst (PC version of PSO). It contains new stages, enemies, and items. If you're not fond of Episode 3, you may just want to start over on Blue Burst. It has a larger player base and doesn't have FSOD problems that the GC version has.

metatime
Feb 24, 2006, 12:15 PM
Once you get to know people, then its not too bad. I have a group of friends to play with so it's fun.

EP4 is only for PC and it is server saved so if you are worry about security, they EP4 might be your best bet.

JJcopso
Feb 24, 2006, 02:44 PM
I like all the PSOs so far and most likely to play EP 3 are more people on there?

metatime
Feb 24, 2006, 03:32 PM
It is hard to find people for EP3. Most people in ep1/2 do have ep3 but no one plays there. If you get to know some people and ask them about ep3, you can then get a game.

That is why I don't play ep3 because I don't have people playing with me but if someone asks (which is once a while) I head over for a battle.

trueprophecy
Feb 24, 2006, 08:33 PM
On 2006-02-24 12:32, metatime wrote:
It is hard to find people for EP3. Most people in ep1/2 do have ep3 but no one plays there. If you get to know some people and ask them about ep3, you can then get a game.

That is why I don't play ep3 because I don't have people playing with me but if someone asks (which is once a while) I head over for a battle.

i play gc still ... i quit bb to come back...... ep 3 has half the games ep 1 2 does.

look in jp servers itll say 12 teams. and 6 of them are ep 3

warunix
Feb 25, 2006, 09:08 AM
You may want to try this Free PSO @

*LINK REMOVED*

It is running a great server with hundreds of people on line all the time.

EDIT: Link to the private server removed

[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-02-25 06:55 ]

JJcopso
Feb 26, 2006, 04:00 AM
Blah i liked Ep3 too well ill see If i can find anyone. Oh and about the weekly C-mode do the guys come there now when I use to go i never seen anyone from pso world there i mean like the guys that host it