PDA

View Full Version : bleh

trypticon
Feb 26, 2006, 03:15 PM
This didn't turn out as well as I'd wanted, but figured I'd post it anyway.

First off, messed up on the bridge, it's too curved at it's connecting point on the near tower.

Second, messed up by tilting the top tower coming off the tall tower. Looks stupid.

Also messed up on some of the pointees. The blending in some areas is also smudged too far off the main body.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/trypticon/Paranor.jpg

Resized this hoping it doesn't stretch the page. Although, last time I resized images to not stretch the page, they apparently did still do so for one of the moderators, and the images were disabled, leaving just the links. Whatever.

EDIT: Oh, obviously, that didn't stretch the page at all. Woot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2006-02-26 12:30 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Feb 26, 2006, 03:25 PM
Wow--I really like that. Like, a lot. Some of the issues you pointed out I couldn't find or take offense to, even when searching for them, so I'd say you've done a pretty sweet job.

I also like the way the castle sort of leans to the right a little. Intentional or not, it gives the drawing a sort of twisted, lunatic feel.

Four thumbs way up!

trypticon
Feb 26, 2006, 03:31 PM
FOUR THUMBS!!!?

CupOfCoffee
Feb 26, 2006, 03:33 PM
Wish I had six!

RicoRoyal
Feb 26, 2006, 03:39 PM
Sorry Adam, I'm afraid this gets my lowest rating ever. Seven thumbs up. (stolen from Homer Simpson)

Seriously, it looks great! Seeing it through the shawdowy shrubs and trees really gives the castle an ominous look. Excellent stuff. The only thing that you pointed out that stuck out without it having to be mentioned to me was the bridge. Even then, I still think it looks completely acceptable.

trypticon
Feb 26, 2006, 03:43 PM
No no, that would make sitting on them and twisting far too difficult. Four is just fine.

But now, hold on to your hats for Bleh part 2!

I don't even remember who this character is. He was in at least the first fifteen episodes of YuGiOh this season. If anybody watches that regularly, you can help give the guy a name.

This was drawn for a girl at work whom I'm crazy about. She was asking me for flowers one day, and she even showed me a picture of her favorite kind.

It's called the Gerbera Daisy, though she wasn't sure of the name. I made sure to look into it, of course.

So yeah, I drew up a picture of this guy, not sure who it is, since my YuGiOh drawings are hanging all over the call center, and decided to make him throwing her favorite flower.

When she got the picture, the first thing she did was CUT OUT THE FLOWER AND THROW THE REST OF THE PICTURE AWAY.

Thanks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/trypticon/forgot.jpg