PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Episode II S Rank

kevlar_pso
Feb 27, 2006, 12:35 PM
Well it's about time. After nearly a dozen tries to complete stage 4 on Episode II Challenge Mode. I moved on to Episode II stage 5 and got it on my 2nd attempt. Much thanks and lov egoes out to my boys and ppls who helped me w/this, cause you're really only as good as your team. Undertow, Pdaddyrui, Shigecki, Corrosion, and any1 else who filled in a spot for an Episode II Challenge Mode team.

I picked up a Katana, the ARCTIC KATANA is what I decided on. Now to start grinding it and decide what attribute to put on it. I still have to grab my A rank and my B rank, but that shouldn't be to difficult. Throw Stormshad0 into the mix, get him past stages 4 and 5 then I will have killed 2 birds w/1 stone.

How could I forget SegaSpyder? He was there to help me out many times as well. Ty Ty TY! som much everybody!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kevlar_pso on 2006-02-27 09:53 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Feb 27, 2006, 12:51 PM
Woohoo! Congrats, Kevlar!

metatime
Feb 27, 2006, 04:23 PM
Which version did you get your srank on? If you got it on Xbox, then extra congrats. On GC it is hard to get a ep2 team here but on xbox its a tad more harder.

kevlar_pso
Feb 27, 2006, 08:01 PM
Click my info. I'm an xbox player on the US servers. You just have to know who to play with. Any one of the ppls I thanked would be a good place to start. You can usually find us playin on Dav 10.

voxie
Mar 21, 2006, 03:21 PM
Hey, I just got my first Ep2 Srank today aswell! With JP player Kuro, and his friends. We died about 4 times, but we beat Epsilon first time we reached him! I'm on the GC version tho. I got a windmill http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Dreadlock
Apr 8, 2006, 10:41 AM
Congratulations. Sounds bad ass. Damn, I need to get myself an S-Rank.