PDA

View Full Version : A question that I haven't asked for a while...

WashuSaotome2
Sep 27, 2002, 04:11 PM
What was the worst mistake/thing that has ever happened to anyone?
Well, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but some of the worst I've done was:
1. Ask the dumbest kid in my class "What is the orgin of the universe".
2. The horrible mistake of getting introduced to the internet (I was a lot more sane beforehand, trust me)
3. Learning the word "Friend". (useless creatures!)
4. Turning to careless, mean, scoundrals to help me through life. (Thanks a mil, Becky! Hiss!)
5. Going outside (The bugs!)
6. Having my mother get that "Ghost n' Goblins" arcade game from my grandfather. (The machine's black screen and sound effects screams "evil nightmares" and "hiding under you sheets")
7. playing Pokemon
8. Becoming my arch nemsis's friend (Thanks a mil Gannondorf!)
9. Running up my grandmother's phone bill on the internet
10. Becoming a "Spaz Warrior"

KodiaX987
Sep 27, 2002, 04:22 PM
My worst mistake?!

Being born.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Sep 27, 2002, 05:06 PM
I made the condom break =;_;=

labratpat
Sep 27, 2002, 05:08 PM
hmm... worst mistake... well, the freshest one in my head is that I did'n't tape MST 3K last saturday, and it was one of the best ones... other than that, probably just being too cynical, sarcastic, and apathetic all the time.

Abaddon
Sep 27, 2002, 11:11 PM
Waking up

Kid_Icarus
Sep 28, 2002, 01:32 AM
>_>
<_<

Buying Shenmue

ABDUR101
Sep 28, 2002, 01:40 AM
Selling 9 DC games to Babbage's for the price they offered of $29. x_x

RuneLateralus
Sep 28, 2002, 01:46 AM
Saw Battlefield Earth in theaters....I still demand my two hours of my life back.

Kent
Sep 28, 2002, 03:45 AM
Enrolling in the school system where I live (worthless f*ckers!).

Kasera
Sep 28, 2002, 06:18 AM
-Buying Turok Evolution.
-Missing the first set of stairs in Figaro Castle the first time I played FFVI and being lost for 2 hours.
-Not laughing harder

sai-lou-fu
Sep 28, 2002, 07:24 AM
spending over £200 of my parents money via pso online play before realising i hadn't got my isp right, and it was actually costin me money, damn i got a right tellin off then http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Balthor
Sep 28, 2002, 08:05 AM
Watching:

Freddy got Fingered, Kung Pow, Scary Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, Suger & Spice, Resident Evil, Super Mario Bros., BattleField Earth, Jurrasic Park 3, Jason X, Halloween Ressurection, How High, Stealing Harvard, feardotcom, Star Wars Phantom Menace, Star Wars Attack of the Clones, xXx, Alien 3, Bride of Chucky, Firestorm, Toy Story 2, Spider Man, X-men, Godzilla, Master of Disguise, Alien Ressurection, Vanilla Sky, The Wedding Planner, IT, Puppet Master 2, The Thing, and King Kong.

Playing:

Halo, THPS, Driver 2, Adventures of Cookie and Cream, MGSOL, Final Fantasy 9, Super Contra, Super Mario 2, BeBe's Kids, Mafia, Stunt Race FX, Gunvalkyrie, Illbleed, Resident Evil 1, Armorines, Clock Tower, Aquanauts Holiday, Jurrasic Park, Way of the Warrior, Gex, Smackdown 2, Crazy Taxi, Lethal Enforcers 2, Theme Park, Captain Quazar, Drug War, DDR, Pokemon Stadium, Street Fighter 2323123 3rd 2nd final strike impact blah blah blah, Tekken, and Rising Zan.

Oh and signing up here. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

sai-lou-fu
Sep 28, 2002, 09:06 AM
ha, u actually watched the wedding planner??
now that is definatly the worst mistake of ur life http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Abaddon
Sep 28, 2002, 10:19 AM
Sneaking into the movies to see the First Pokemon movie, at 15 -_-

RuneLateralus
Sep 28, 2002, 09:21 PM
Realized somemore:

-Working at Baskin Robbins...ugh...now that was stupid...

-Running six miles to the train station from the movie theater I saw Spirited Away...almost passed out on Jackson and Dearborn in downtown Chicago...

-Not humping the station in the lobby at ACEN...don't ask.

-Buying Destination Earthstar on NES.

-Not getting Unreal Tournament earlier than did...damn, I miseed out a lot on that game. Not gonna happen with UT 2003, however.

-Not checking to see if everything fit on my Animation I final last spring...can someone imagine trying to redraw 96 scenes that was worked on for 4 weeks and only had 2 to re do them (which I couldn't)? Pray you don't...and thank God I was able to to go to cut outs for it, and thank God the video test saved myself from the terrible filmed version...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2002-09-28 19:25 ]</font>

Nerd
Sep 28, 2002, 09:55 PM
I believe every moment of my life has been a lesson toward attaining perfection, and that there is no such thing as a mistake....

that said...

Ever going online
Having internet 'girlfriends'
all the time and money i spent on videogames
all the time and money i DIDNT spend on real girls
my appearance on "cops"
my appearance on rikki
hamster fetishes
tree fetishes
telling girls i have these two issues
telling gay guys i have these two issues
being a shut in
having sex with a bull

Guile
Sep 28, 2002, 11:53 PM
Gettin out the truck to pee lastnight

ginko990
Sep 29, 2002, 12:09 AM
On 2002-09-28 06:05, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
Watching:

Freddy got Fingered, Kung Pow, Scary Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, Suger & Spice, Resident Evil, Super Mario Bros., BattleField Earth, Jurrasic Park 3, Jason X, Halloween Ressurection, How High, Stealing Harvard, feardotcom, Star Wars Phantom Menace, Star Wars Attack of the Clones, xXx, Alien 3, Bride of Chucky, Firestorm, Toy Story 2, Spider Man, X-men, Godzilla, Master of Disguise, Alien Ressurection, Vanilla Sky, The Wedding Planner, IT, Puppet Master 2, The Thing, and King Kong.

Playing:

Halo, THPS, Driver 2, Adventures of Cookie and Cream, MGSOL, Final Fantasy 9, Super Contra, Super Mario 2, BeBe's Kids, Mafia, Stunt Race FX, Gunvalkyrie, Illbleed, Resident Evil 1, Armorines, Clock Tower, Aquanauts Holiday, Jurrasic Park, Way of the Warrior, Gex, Smackdown 2, Crazy Taxi, Lethal Enforcers 2, Theme Park, Captain Quazar, Drug War, DDR, Pokemon Stadium, Street Fighter 2323123 3rd 2nd final strike impact blah blah blah, Tekken, and Rising Zan.

Oh and signing up here. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

You dont like HALO??

Your nto human.

Balthor
Sep 29, 2002, 05:11 AM
So I do "nto" like it.

Sue me.

theNightwisp
Sep 29, 2002, 03:24 PM
1 not skipping another grade when i had the chance to
2 each time i dyed my hair blue, purple, pink, red, and green
3 skipping school in the rain to run off with someone
4 falling in love with that person
5 letting them leave me

Ness
Sep 29, 2002, 06:34 PM
Refusing to touch a girls tits when she offered.

(I was 13, what can I say")