PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to maintenance?

Sephir
Feb 27, 2006, 10:03 PM
I may be wrong when I speak for everyone who pays to play phantasy star online, but if I pay 8.95 a month to play an online game I expect to at least be given the privilige of finally letting go of Christmas.....OF 2004.It would show a little appreciation to your clients if we could have at least one maintenance every few months.I don't know if it is just me but the exsessive repetition of a christmas jingle can tend to be very annoying and even frustrating.
I would like to end this by simply stating the fact that we the clients have not stopped paying for your services and I think we deserve a little consideration.Am I correct fellow clients?

sprky585
Feb 27, 2006, 10:06 PM
the christmas crap is getting annoying...but what system r u talking about

Farrmark
Feb 27, 2006, 10:11 PM
I assume he's on Xbox as it's Valentines on Gc and Blue Burst http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sephir
Feb 27, 2006, 10:14 PM
Oh sorry I meant the xbox.

sprky585
Feb 27, 2006, 10:27 PM
if they close the xbox servers...i will bomb microsoft

Ketchup345
Feb 27, 2006, 11:18 PM
On 2006-02-27 19:27, sprky585 wrote:
if they close the xbox servers...i will bomb microsoftST does have a decent say in what happens to the PSO servers though as they are the ones who submit updates to Microsoft.

GrumblyStuff
Feb 27, 2006, 11:34 PM
Does this mean you still get Saint Rappies?

A2K
Feb 28, 2006, 12:38 AM
You know, I have the sneaking suspicion that many of the people responsible for PSOX are working on PSOBB now. That's just an idle supposition, though, not supported by any real evidence.

GrumblyStuff
Feb 28, 2006, 12:51 AM
How about that the Xbox is mostly PC parts thus it makes sense to grab the team use to working on *gasp* PC hardware? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

A2K
Feb 28, 2006, 01:07 AM
Actually, it had more to do with the timing of the situation, although, you do have a point. Blue Burst seems like it was a port of the Xbox version in many ways.

Anyone who's familiar with PSO's workings at ST (for whatever version) could probably work on BB, though.