PDA

View Full Version : So whats the deal with PSO BB?

Fredrick
Feb 28, 2006, 08:40 AM
I remember when it was first out to play, people said there was only one new area, and that ST was working on the rest.

Well have they done anything else yet? And how come IGN and gamespot haven't reviewed it?

Ryna
Feb 28, 2006, 09:31 AM
On 2006-02-28 05:40, Fredrick wrote:
I remember when it was first out to play, people said there was only one new area, and that ST was working on the rest.

Well have they done anything else yet? And how come IGN and gamespot haven't reviewed it?

Since the start of Beta (May, 2005), Episode 2 & 4 have been added to the game, along with several new government quests.

As for why IGN and Gamespot haven't reviewed the game, it is hard to say. Sega has only done minimal advertising for the game.

A2K
Feb 28, 2006, 11:43 AM
It seems to me Blue Burst is a sort of... last hurrah for PSO before Phantasy Star Universe comes out. Perhaps they were originally using this version of the game to test a lot of the server side functions they'll be employing in PSU's network mode.

I wonder if Sega will revisit the PSO universe again in the future ever? Since Episode I & II came out I had imagined maybe a prequel set on Coral, maybe for handheld systems.