PDA

View Full Version : PSO Ep. 1 & 2 Plus

Kio
Mar 2, 2006, 07:43 PM
My friend and I are massive PSO fans. I recently found a relatively cheap PSO Ep. 1&2+ and I have a few questions about it...

1. Is it going to be in English? Neither of us are fluent in Japanese, unfortunetly...

2. Can we carry our charecters over from PSO 1&2? (GC)

3. Does it come with Toward the Future quest?

Thanks for any input, I want this game so bad but I want to make sure it's going to be worth making new characters and starting from scratch.

KariMia
Mar 2, 2006, 07:50 PM
If it's the US release (or your region), trust me get it.

There's not too much improvement, but you get some new quests (Fire Swirl and Seat of the Heart, I think). I personally think it runs a little smoother.

And here's the best part: no you don't have to make new characters!

Ketchup345
Mar 2, 2006, 07:55 PM
Assuming you are on PSO US already, you will not lose anything. You can insert either disk and use the exact same game data.

You will not get TTF, but you do get the two quests mentioned above as well as both Tower quests (East and West).

Kio
Mar 2, 2006, 07:57 PM
^_^ You have no idea how happy I am hearing that I can keep my characters...

This still means I can't trade in photon drops to that NPC offline, right?

KariMia
Mar 2, 2006, 07:59 PM
Yep, sadly it does. You're going to have to take the plunge and go online to spend those.

Kio
Mar 2, 2006, 08:01 PM
One more thing ^_-

What exactly do you do in East/West tower quests? Anyone have a link to the quest info?

(I apologize, i'm new...)

KariMia
Mar 2, 2006, 08:16 PM
Go to the PSO-World homepage, and down toward the bottom on the left side are links to which quests are up. You can also go to Guides: Quests.

Have fun!

Ketchup345
Mar 2, 2006, 08:17 PM
On 2006-03-02 17:01, Kio wrote:
One more thing ^_-

What exactly do you do in East/West tower quests? Anyone have a link to the quest info?

(I apologize, i'm new...)

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=44
(The East Tower and The West Tower).

Kio
Mar 2, 2006, 08:19 PM
Ok, thanks everyone ^_^ Hoping to be the proud new owner of the Plus soon...

sprky585
Mar 2, 2006, 08:25 PM
Ive got PSO plus...i like it alot...there are some new weapons but no new rares just little ones for like when ur begin a new character like i dont believe that the "Shadow Sword" is in any of the other version but i may be wrong

Kio
Mar 2, 2006, 08:34 PM
I was led to believe that you can only get the S Rank (Weapons in red) from the Plus.

Yes, I think the Shadow series is in the regular, but I didn't use normal weapons often, having started with a good MAG and a DB's saber.

Zantra
Mar 2, 2006, 09:02 PM
There are no new weapons in plus.

Ketchup345
Mar 2, 2006, 09:04 PM
On 2006-03-02 17:25, sprky585 wrote:
Ive got PSO plus...i like it alot...there are some new weapons but no new rares just little ones for like when ur begin a new character like i dont believe that the "Shadow Sword" is in any of the other version but i may be wrong
PSO Plus does not have anythign that the original did not. It allows some online only items to be found offline, and maybe a few Rings to be recieved in C-Mode.

Shadow Sword is in regular PSO.