PDA

View Full Version : Funds cut. Just got interest back in PSO

Durran
Sep 29, 2002, 08:41 AM
Hello, all. not many ppl know me (Kyosuke who *used*to be online) but I have a few questions. My funds were cut off (for getting online) on my Dreamcast but, with any luck, Kyosuke will be brought to the GCN PSO.:

So my questions are

WHEN is PSO for GCN coming out?

WHAT is the point of releasing ver. 1 and 2 at the same time when probably everyone is gonna get 2? whats the difference? New items and higher levels? (like DC PSO ver.2)

and the most important questions:

How much will it be to get online?

What accesories are needed to get online? does the Gamecube have a dial-up port in the back like DC or will it be an adapter like PS2?

Now, the question that will defeat the whole purpose of typing up these GCN Questions:

It was rumored that Sega is making a PS2 game and some of you believe it will be PSO (due to the current release of Network Adapters). Has anyone gotten any info or confirmed this?

Thank You, Kyosuke/Durran

Ness
Sep 29, 2002, 09:48 AM
October 2002.

The US will only get the patched version.

It will cost the same amount of money or less.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Sep 29, 2002, 12:48 PM
Ness has it been confirmed that the release date is still October?

Davion
Sep 29, 2002, 01:06 PM
On 2002-09-29 06:41, Durran wrote:
WHAT is the point of releasing ver. 1 and 2 at the same time when probably everyone is gonna get 2? whats the difference? New items and higher levels? (like DC PSO ver.2)

What do you mean? You know that PSO Episodes 1&2 is one game right?

ABDUR101
Sep 29, 2002, 01:20 PM
I was going to lock this and send you to the thread GC PSO Questions --post em I'll answer (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31793&forum=1&102) and the other threads which give your answers.

It's alot easier to go read afew threads that already have this info than to make an entirely new thread asking the same questions over and over, make sure to look around as most of your questions can be answered without making a thread and you'll find out alot more information.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif

Hope you find what you're looking for while you're here =D

Zio
Sep 29, 2002, 02:12 PM
sounds like this guys been living under a rock for the past couple of months.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Sep 29, 2002, 02:57 PM
Really though lol......nice sig Zio ^_^