PDA

View Full Version : DragonballZ Shin boudokai

washuguy
Mar 5, 2006, 10:49 AM
I've heard of it, and someone told me it's for PSP.I want it, but don't know the release date. And if you know anything else, tell me what you know.

DLShAdOw
Mar 5, 2006, 11:35 AM
http://psp.ign.com/articles/693/693194p1.html

budokai has always been really fun just because of the moves. Other fighters get boring with their punches and kicks, but budokai keeps it fresh with new moves via the capsule system and spirit bombing just never get old. lol....BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

BTW if anyone has ever played Earth's Special Forces, the HL mod, thats pretty cool too, and free if you have HL(Half-life).

Outrider
Mar 5, 2006, 06:19 PM
Isn't it just a sort of "best of" port of the Budoukai games?

Eh. I've been tempted to play them, but even if I had a PSP, I'd definitely go for one of the titles on consoles. Can't imagine it would work as well on a portable.

Deathscythealpha
Mar 5, 2006, 08:52 PM
Im actually a big fan of the Budokai games, and this has been on my watch list. Im disapointed that the cutscenes are still static images, as there is so much (way too much) animation that could be cleaned up from the shows and used.

Seeing as its covering the Fusion Reborn Movie (Thats the american name for that film right?), heres hoping that they include a level where you can fight zombie Hitler with Gotenks.