PDA

View Full Version : Xbox has better hardware and GC is a kiddy console. (Nintend

Ness
Sep 29, 2002, 10:35 AM
http://www.nintendofire.com/channels/all/features/n-mythology.phtml

You've known me for the interesting articles I've posted and some informative ones as well. Or maybe you don't. Anyway, I think you should check this one out.

Abaddon
Sep 29, 2002, 11:19 AM
*shrugs* i dont understand why we have all the 'kiddy' labels and stuff on consoles. Sure nintendo puts a lot of cute games out aimed for a WIDE audience, but surely the way its perceived isnt exactly good.

Take these two terms: 'skinny' and 'slim'. skinny has a negative connotation to it, while slim has a positive connotation. etc.
but seriously, who the f*ck cares if its kiddy or not! Or who has better hardware?! You buy the console FOR ENJOYMENT! Not so you can smugly peer at other people and say 'you suck cos you've got a ps1,ps2,dc,x-box,gc,n64,master system,cookie,<insert console here>'.
I've had my ramble. Im going to bed. Just somebody end this goddamned 'console' war and let me play my dreamcast with dignity ;_;
nite.

Dangerous55
Sep 29, 2002, 11:39 AM
On 2002-09-29 08:35, Ness wrote:

You've known me for the interesting articles I've posted and some informative ones as well.

What the hell was the point of saying that?

RavenTW
Sep 29, 2002, 01:42 PM
For goodness sake's Ness, most of the memorable topics you've made were locked ones in this forum!

It's nice to see somone trying to clear up the misconceptions, if they are just a bit biased. But I would suggest to just save up 550 bucks and buy all three consoles.

Ness
Sep 29, 2002, 06:18 PM
Sadly enough that's true.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 30, 2002, 12:39 AM
The author got the table with the internet positions for four consoles all wrong though even if it was a year old now.
Dreamcast broadband/no, PS2 out of the box online capability/yes, etc.

Ness
Sep 30, 2002, 05:51 AM
Yes some of the info was innaccurate I know, but it proves its points just fine.