PDA

View Full Version : Go away. I hate you.

Kizaragu
Mar 5, 2006, 06:22 PM
"Got any change mate?"

I'd just literally got off the fricking bus and this guy jumped on me.

"Eh!? No. No I haven't!"

"No need to be so f**cking rude mate! Where's a Chip shop?"

"What!?"

"Where's a goddamn chip shop around here!?"

"I don't know. I DON'T LIVE HERE."

*He swears some more and I walk/run away all manly like.*

Today children, I almost got beaten up by a hobo.
I get sick of being asked this question every day.

If you're going to ask for change at least be polite about it. I hate people and I hate you the most. I've just travelled an hour on the bus, and bearly had a chance to re-arrange my bloody underwear. Would you mind giving me some space asshat? Yeah? That'd be LOVELY. Cheers. Why the hell should I give change to you? For starters you're wearing better shoes than I am. Give me YOUR money. Get out of my face and out of my wallet.

Good day to you!

rena-ko
Mar 5, 2006, 06:24 PM
tell that to him the next time you see him. would be interesting.

Skuda
Mar 5, 2006, 06:27 PM
was the hobo wearing sneakers?

that is quite the interesting story Kiz. There should be designated panhandling areas. then people could avoid them.

DevinTre
Mar 5, 2006, 06:40 PM
See, it's stuff like that which makes people ... HOBOphobes.

Otis_Kat
Mar 6, 2006, 12:32 PM
You met a Bum, not a Hobo. Hobo travel the world in search of a free meal, they are willing to work for it. A bum on the other hand sits in a pile of garbage and begs for drug money all day.

Zarbolord
Mar 6, 2006, 12:53 PM
If someone tries to hit me, he's gonna have a rough time. I have trained with swords for a year now. If I have a bat or badminton racket with me, the dude is more than dead.

Deathscythealpha
Mar 6, 2006, 03:55 PM
I hate random Chavs who beg for money.

"Awn (the designated Chav noise), you got any change mate"

Yeah, Ive got change thanks, now piss off.

There nearly as bad as clipboard people. Had about three of them accost me on the way home last week, and was getting really fed up when it came to the third one.

"Hi, have you had any accidents at work?"

"Yeah, I fell down the stairs, but im not going to sue my workplace for something that was my own stupid fault"

"How about any trips or falls in the highstreet?"

"Again, yes, but its my own fault"

Atayin
Mar 6, 2006, 04:21 PM
Some guy came up to me at a train station while I was on the phone and having an important conversation.

"Hey maaannnnn. G-g-got any change? Spare a buck?"

I'm like.. "Not now, sorry."

"Just a buck? Give me a f***in dollar!"

so I start walking away from the guy and I hear him say...

"MOTHERF**KER!!!"

I turned around so fast on that guy and put my phone down that it wasn't even funny. He could tell that I was very pissed, so he says...

"H-hey!! Sorry, man it's cool! We're all cool!" and he just walks away.

Seriously, if I were begging for money, I would atleast try to have the decency to show some respect by not getting in someone's face about it. You'd think that somebody would feel bad about being in that position to begin with. They could atleast drop the attitude.

The thing is, if he had waited for me to finish the conversation, I would have gladly given him ten dollars.

Kizaragu
Mar 6, 2006, 04:58 PM
On 2006-03-06 12:55, Deathscythealpha wrote:
There nearly as bad as clipboard people. Had about three of them accost me on the way home last week, and was getting really fed up when it came to the third one.
Don't even get me started on clipboard folk. The worst are Chuggers. (Charity people who mug your bank details)
The amount of times I've walked down the high street and been pounced on by them is rediculouse.
Picture this scene.
I'm there listening to my music, walking to the bus station and see one clock me. Shit! Where's the nearest exit!? I CLEARLY made it obviouse I didn't want to know and made a detour. This woman sped up and cornered me. Bitch.

What's worse with these chuggers is, the fact that they won't take one off donations (which I'd hapilly do). They just want your bank details so THEY'LL get commision. Devoted to your charity my ass. It works wonders. They'll flee in seconds! Try it sometime.

Though this way works too. Completely genuine!

*Some random chugger bugs him for money*

One time, Deathscythealpha said:
No. I'm evil.

Allos
Mar 6, 2006, 05:51 PM
On 2006-03-05 15:22, Kizaragu wrote:
"Got any change mate?"

I'd just literally got off the fricking bus and this guy jumped on me.

"Eh!? No. No I haven't!"

"No need to be so f**cking rude mate! Where's a Chip shop?"

"What!?"

"Where's a goddamn chip shop around here!?"

"I don't know. I DON'T LIVE HERE."

*He swears some more and I walk/run away all manly like.*

Today children, I almost got beaten up by a hobo.
I get sick of being asked this question every day.

If you're going to ask for change at least be polite about it. I hate people and I hate you the most. I've just travelled an hour on the bus, and bearly had a chance to re-arrange my bloody underwear. Would you mind giving me some space asshat? Yeah? That'd be LOVELY. Cheers. Why the hell should I give change to you? For starters you're wearing better shoes than I am. Give me YOUR money. Get out of my face and out of my wallet.

Good day to you!

You are SOOOOO British.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But yeah, back on topic...

Just look more intimidating. He won't bother you that way. Trust me.

Dreadlock
Mar 6, 2006, 11:43 PM
Thats ridiculous. Great Britain sounds fun, my kind of place. I got to visit there and get myself a right old bird. Or beat up a few arrogant people. Not to mention try the delectable illegal, yet not really monitored temptations of the U.K.

OdinTyler
Mar 7, 2006, 12:01 AM
Interesting stories. You see & hear alot of crap from homeless people in New York. One of the things I remember was from years ago & to this day, I still cant understand it. I laugh at the absurdity. On the train (naturally, its the worst there), a guy opens a car door & starts walking through. He's holding his hand out in a half mad dash, moving his hand back & forth to each side, saying "Gimme money, gimme money, gimme money." He says one "gimme money" to each side. This is done all through the whole car. Naturally, he goes into the next car & proceeds to do the same thing.

Daikarin
Mar 7, 2006, 03:39 PM
Once I got approached by this poor man, which asked me me for some change. I told him no, politely, while I kept walking. The man raised his voice and told me "If you're gonna say no, SAY IT OUT LOUD!".

At that point I stopped walking and I looked straight into the guy. I mean, what the hell? Do I shit coins now? Is this how expect to get something!? He kept standing there, probably thinking I WAS gonna say it our LOUD - And I damn felt like it - And then went on to ask change to some lady walking by.

Maybe if he was decently asking, didn't smell herbs and if my money came from ME, I would think about it. Even so, I had no guarantee the guy wasn't gonna use it to screw up his life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-03-07 12:41 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Mar 7, 2006, 04:15 PM
On 2006-03-06 14:51, Allos wrote:
Just look more intimidating. He won't bother you that way. Trust me.
I can't pull off the intimidating look. Trust me, I've tried. Sure I'm tall but hell, I've seen more meat on Paris Hilton. He'd break my face and crush my tiny figure in those fingerless gloves of his!

On 2006-03-06 20:43, Dreadlock wrote:
Thats ridiculous. Great Britain sounds fun, my kind of place. I got to visit there and get myself a right old bird. Or beat up a few arrogant people. Not to mention try the delectable illegal, yet not really monitored temptations of the U.K.
Trust me. It's over-rated and full of ugly people in baseball caps.

BogusKun
Mar 9, 2006, 01:56 PM
Points to this topic

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=89343&forum=11

my stories were cooler! and all 100% true

ZaiV2
Mar 10, 2006, 12:36 PM
I've only had one encounter with the evil clipboard folk, but it was one I'd rather not repeat. I was on my way to a restaurant in Boston with a group, and I was following them very closely because I had no idea where I was or where the restaurant was. Out of the blue, this woman walks up and begins trying to convince me that some political faction that she was representing was superior and that the opposition was evil. And curse my politeness, I could not find it in me to simply walk away or say something that would voice my disinterest. Is it just me, or is this kind of encounter of the generic sort that I'll be dealing with all my life?