PDA

View Full Version : If your looking for the Xbox PSO.....

sprky585
Mar 5, 2006, 07:34 PM
I was in gamestop the other day and i saw a copy of an used PSO xbox game for only $9.99!!! not a bad deal for the greatest game ever made

DevinTre
Mar 5, 2006, 07:37 PM
Wow, sweet. I've thought about checking out X-Box PSO. Of course it would have to be offline for me, for a bit. >.>

A2K
Mar 5, 2006, 07:42 PM
You'll need an Xbox Live account on your Xbox in order to play online or off. It's required because it replaces that whole "CDkey/password" thing.

Oh, but you can still play offline for free. I mean, there are other ways of getting an Xbox Live account onto your machine (borrowing a friend's via memory card, etc.) Hell, an expired Xbox Live account works. Just remember that if you don't use your own active acct., you probably won't be able to go online with those characters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-03-05 16:42 ]</font>

DevinTre
Mar 5, 2006, 07:47 PM
Well, I have a 3-months free X-Box Live thingie ... somewhere. Unless it's expired ... if they do. >.> As you can tell, I don't play X-Box much WHATSOEVER. ^_^;;

Dreadlock
Mar 5, 2006, 08:50 PM
Yeah. Getting cheaper and cheaper as more Xbox 360 stuff arises. Im gellin like a melon. Are you gellin?

Tidus576
Mar 6, 2006, 04:03 PM
I'm gellin'

Anyways, you're lucky you got the xbox version at a store. I had to go online to EB.com or gamestop.com and they had it there. I checked 5 EBs and Gamestops for it in a decent size town. None had it. I went online and got mine a couple weeks ago (I picked three day shipping, since i couldn't wait any longer).