PDA

View Full Version : i need help

Amai
Mar 6, 2006, 08:27 AM
Hello,

hope it is ok if I open a new topic.
I couldn't find any old topics or any guides
that would have answered me this questions I got.

I really hope you can help me out(sorry, not so long
into PSO yet. but it's such a great game =] ).

1. How can I easily get Pushan? I am a
HUcaseal and FOmarl. And I don't think you can get
Pushan with them. =/

2. In the item requesting Database topic. could
maybe somebody tell which weapons are avalaible(sp?)
only offline?

3. MAGs evolve after level 50 every ten or five
levels don't they? How do i know in what they will
change to?

ok. I think that is all for now. I really hope this
is ok if i am asking all this stuff. And if it's ok to ask more questions when i can think of some more.

anyway, already Thank You all in advance for
helping me ^-^

Bye Bye

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Amai on 2006-03-06 05:28 ]</font>

Neith
Mar 6, 2006, 09:06 AM
On 2006-03-06 05:27, Amai wrote:
1. How can I easily get Pushan? I am a
HUcaseal and FOmarl. And I don't think you can get
Pushan with them. =/

2. In the item requesting Database topic. could
maybe somebody tell which weapons are avalaible(sp?)
only offline?

3. MAGs evolve after level 50 every ten or five
levels don't they? How do i know in what they will
change to?

Firstly, welcome to the boards, read forum rules etc.. second, it's fine to post something you can't find the answer for.

ok..

1: For a Pushan, you need to balance out your mag's stats for Lv100, or any of the levels after, in intervals of 10. However, to actually make the Pushan, you need a male Ranger (RAmar or RAcast)- Your FOmarl would get Bhima or Sato, and your HUcaseal would get a Savitri. Check the site's mag guides for more help on this.

2: Almost all of those items are available offline, with some exceptions:
- Any item with a 'BB' tag and nothing else is exclusive to Blue Burst, a PC version which is online only. Anything with V1,V2,GC,XB next to it is ok.
- Also, anything you can't see a droprate/location for might be a quest reward, or a transformation. If you have a question about a particular item, ask me, and I'll let you know.

3: This depends on a few things- the mag's feeding diet (having a power mag, then suddenly raising DEX can trigger a change- if you don't like the change, feed something else to change it back. There are mag galleries here, which have feeding charts- these might help you a bit.

Delfi
Mar 6, 2006, 01:10 PM
If you click on an items name in the database it will bring up a screen for that item only. and it will tell you where it can be found and for most of them the drop rate too..
Im not sure which version of the game you have but if youre on the GC and have PSO Plus then i believe all items which are not BB specific you should be find apart from online quest rewards "ragol ring, purple ring etc.."

Further more if you do not have PSO Plus then there are certain enemies which appear online only - these are "Merikle, Ill gill, Epsilon, Del lily, and Mericarol or Mericus - not sure which"

Note either Mericus or Mericarol appear offline in the CCA jungle area.

So if you see anything listed as dropping by these enemies you will know its an online only item unless you have Plus.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 6, 2006, 01:32 PM
On 2006-03-06 10:10, Delfi wrote:
If you click on an items name in the database it will bring up a screen for that item only. and it will tell you where it can be found and for most of them the drop rate too..
Im not sure which version of the game you have but if youre on the GC and have PSO Plus then i believe all items which are not BB specific you should be find apart from online quest rewards "ragol ring, purple ring etc.."

Further more if you do not have PSO Plus then there are certain enemies which appear online only - these are "Merikle, Ill gill, Epsilon, Del lily, and Mericarol or Mericus - not sure which"

Note either Mericus or Mericarol appear offline in the CCA jungle area.

So if you see anything listed as dropping by these enemies you will know its an online only item unless you have Plus.

its mericarol offline i got megided by one yesterday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

GrumblyStuff
Mar 6, 2006, 01:35 PM
It's not megid. Just one-hit KOs. ¬_¬

At least it's only like that in Ult.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 6, 2006, 01:48 PM
On 2006-03-06 10:35, GrumblyStuff wrote:
It's not megid. Just one-hit KOs. ¬_¬

At least it's only like that in Ult.

spits death farts death who cares

GrumblyStuff
Mar 6, 2006, 01:57 PM
Megid you can protect against. 4x Resist/Devil (15 each? that's 60), Shield of Delsaber (25 makes that 85), and Brightness Circle (another 25 for a total of 110 EDK).

Might take while to die if ever. http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/2346/goof1zv.gif

Amai
Mar 7, 2006, 10:12 AM
ok. thank you all for the comments.

question tough.

if i rase my MAG to level 99 and feed it the stats
it would need for Pushan. can i give it to a Ranger
than feed the MAG to level 100, will it become pushan then?

thank you all in advance.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 7, 2006, 10:18 AM
On 2006-03-06 10:32, PSOPRINCE wrote:
its mericarol offline i got megided by one yesterday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

You can get Mericus(the formerly) "rare" version, offline also without PSO+(and therefore the Towers where they're standard).

For the mags to change every five levels, the statistical make up of the mag decides that change.

DEF
POW
DEX
MIND

Any combination of the 4 can create a different mag. So POW > DEF > DEX, etc. = one type of mag for levels 50+

If that makeup stays the same(POW levels greater than the rest of the stats) the mag will not change every 5 levels. Make MIND equal to or greater than POW at a level divisible by 5, it will change to the mag type for your class(Hunter, Ranger, Force) and Section ID type, divided into the A or B classes.

EDITS!

Yes, the minimum level to get a Pushan or any rare mag is level 100 when your stats meet the requirements. Do not feed it to 100 first then hand it over. It may change to a different rare mag(based on your character class/gender) or stay the same and you will have to do it at lv 110, 120, etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-03-07 07:23 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Mar 7, 2006, 11:01 AM
On 2006-03-06 10:57, GrumblyStuff wrote:
Megid you can protect against. 4x Resist/Devil (15 each? that's 60), Shield of Delsaber (25 makes that 85), and Brightness Circle (another 25 for a total of 110 EDK).

Might take while to die if ever. http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/2346/goof1zv.gif

Actually, you dont even need the Brightness Circle for that. For a long time, I had this setup on my RAmarl:

4 Resist/Devil (15 each = 60)
Delsaber's Buster
Delsaber's Shield
I forget the armor I had on but its 1 of the ones you can find or buy in a store with decent DR.

Basically, I ended up with 105 DR. Anything 100+ you become immune to. Let's just say Ult Cave runs are ALOT of fun then, especially on Addicting Food. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

GrumblyStuff
Mar 7, 2006, 11:20 AM
Meh. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I always run around with one or two scape dolls so the only time I feel the need to load up for Ob Lilies is piping that group of nine on Waterfall Tears. Every where else I can duck into the doorways for protection.

...unless a Mily is around. One bugger's megid would travel into other rooms on Temple. ¬_¬

Amai
Mar 9, 2006, 07:57 AM
hey,
thank you all for the help.

but i have another question.

is there anyway that i can save my character onto a
other memory card? but not transferring. i want my
characters on a new memory card. but i don't know
how that should work or if does at all.

so please tell me if that works.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 9, 2006, 08:19 AM
That will not work with standard memory cards and playing. You can't move character data from one card to another on the GC start up menu like you can for other GC game saves.

There are USB Memory cards for the GC at online import retailers though.

However backing up your character on another card can be considered duplicating or cheating and people have their own views on that vary from "Meh, whatever, your money your time", to "I'll kEEL you you dirty cheat!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hope that helped.

OdinTyler
Mar 9, 2006, 09:16 AM
On 2006-03-07 08:20, GrumblyStuff wrote:
for Ob Lilies is piping that group of nine on Waterfall Tears.

Nine??? You sure about that? I do Addicting Food alot for XP, the Lillies & Slimes. I do remember a room with alot of Lillies, but, AF's max is 5 in a room. Can you remind me which part of Caves? If it doesnt take me long to get in there, I can try that quest more often.

Sphtker
Mar 9, 2006, 09:41 AM
in that room with nine, if you go touch the locked door 4 more will spawn there. thus the nine

OdinTyler
Mar 9, 2006, 10:05 AM
I heard that rumor for 1 Caves variation. Guess I'll have to try that again. I gotta remember which missions to complete (minimum) to unlock that. I think just Secret Delivery & it should open up.

GrumblyStuff
Mar 9, 2006, 11:46 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723

PSOPRINCE
Mar 9, 2006, 12:45 PM
On 2006-03-09 07:05, OdinTyler wrote:
I heard that rumor for 1 Caves variation. Guess I'll have to try that again. I gotta remember which missions to complete (minimum) to unlock that. I think just Secret Delivery & it should open up.

use waterfall tears as theres a room with 9 lillies