PDA

View Full Version : Ino'lis deck ideas?

Ladriachan
Mar 7, 2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah I wanna build an Ino'lis deck thats efficient but at the same time not the cheap club of laconium and techs e_e yeah that works but I want to change it up (and im thinking I wanna try to use a demonic fork) so anyone got any ideas?

SLON
Mar 8, 2006, 03:33 PM
Demonic Fork really works well against the Amplum, because it is Dark half-guard (meaning you only take 2 points damage instead of 4 every round), and also has lots of HP.
The only problem with using high-cost weapons is that you will be wasting her low cost tech attack ability. If you want to do big tech damage then Glustar might be a better choice.

Skorpius
Mar 8, 2006, 04:05 PM
Caduceus is much better, it has Dark Slayer and will double the damage of your tech attacks.

For a basic Ino'lis deck, try using swords and guns that are Tech Ok, and have decent amount of TP (Soul Eater comes to mind).

Zarbolord
Mar 9, 2006, 12:00 PM
Or just keep it with clubs and wands. She is special for the tech capacity, so don't waste it. Really, use Glustar for big stuff (summit moon, demonic fork, psycho wands...). He does huge damage with that, and they have ok hp.

Ladriachan
Mar 9, 2006, 11:36 PM
*shakes head* i think my original post wasn't clear exactly; what i want to do is make an ino'lis deck that ISN'T the LOLCLUB+SPELLSGOWEEE deck, and I wanted general ideas of things I could do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif and yes I want to use ino'lis because its going to be both an on and offline deck

Ryna
Mar 10, 2006, 11:22 AM
On 2006-03-09 20:36, Ladriachan wrote:
*shakes head* i think my original post wasn't clear exactly; what i want to do is make an ino'lis deck that ISN'T the LOLCLUB+SPELLSGOWEEE deck, and I wanted general ideas of things I could do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif and yes I want to use ino'lis because its going to be both an on and offline deck

I think most people are recommending the wand/club strategy because spamming techs is what Ino'lis is best at. You can try mixing things up by inserting some higher-cost FO weapons (C-Sorcerer Cane, Summit Moon, etc...) into your deck, but the strategy would be the same. Here is an example of an Ino'lis deck that someone posted a while ago:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=83290&forum=18

Ino'lis's stats/abilities don't really make her a good candidate for effectively employing other strategies.

T0m
Mar 10, 2006, 01:14 PM
I've never been able to make an Inolis deck that I was happy with, but a friend had a deck that wasn't too bad.
The idea is to equip her with lots of tp boosting mags. If you set the 'Permission' assist card, you'll be able to tech attack with each mag, and you will get the tp boost of all mags for each attack. You could also throw in one or two 'Grants' cards.
As always, spammy decks are vulnerable to any rampage attack, so be sure to add a few 'Punch Guards'.

Skorpius
Mar 10, 2006, 01:50 PM
On 2006-03-08 13:05, Skorpius wrote:
For a basic Ino'lis deck, try using swords and guns that are Tech Ok, and have decent amount of TP (Soul Eater comes to mind).

I'm also adding that I currently have a very strong, and successful, deck that uses this type of strategy. Techniques like Zonde, Gizonde, Megid, and Shifta are used to support offensive attacks.

Ladriachan
Mar 10, 2006, 03:45 PM
so this is what im thinking:

~item~ (x10)
2 club of laconium
2 summit moon
1 windmill (replace?)
1 brave hammer
2 elysion
2 vayu

~action~ (x10)
2 heavy blow
1 gifoie
1 rafoie
2 barta
1 rabarta
2 zonde
1 gizonde

~defense~ (x8)
2 dodge
2 guard
2 wall
2 punch guard

~assist~ (x2)
1 cane palace
1 permission

SLON
Mar 10, 2006, 07:40 PM
Treatment is far more useful than Dodge, as it can prevent adverse effects to you or your weapons. eg poison, freeze, AP loss etc

Alisha
Mar 12, 2006, 04:59 AM
my ino'lis deck has ellysons and ancient sabers as wel as asorted other cards to fit the ratios of 5/3 and 4/4 and shifta is garbage unless you use it with relmitos

brave wind > shifta

in one of my old ino'lis decks i would equip two duck mags(forget the name) then one basic wand with a slayer effect wand,club of zuriman,club of lac for good measure

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-03-12 02:02 ]</font>

Skorpius
Mar 12, 2006, 05:11 AM
Shifta is a 2 cost technique, costing only 1 with Ino'lis, that adds 1 AP.
Brave wind is a 3 cost Assist that adds 2 AP.
Shifta isn't garbage.

Another deck type you could try is mag stack with Permission. Permission is a goofy card, it allows any item card to become Tech-OK, which also allows Shields and Mags to attack with Technique cards. There's something with that combination in how the TP of the mag works. First, it counts as being used for the attack, so its TP is added to the total damage (as it normally would for any other item). The goofy part is that the TP is also added to the character's base stats because of their ability. This, in a sense, doubles their TP.

For example, a Rati using Foie would have +4 added to the attack; +2 for it's boost to the character, and +2 for it's 'printed' TP.

With several mags, your TP will skyrocket, and you'll start dealing 10 damage per attack. Of course, as with all Tech decks, you'll want to throw in a Laconium or two for Action Disrupters.

aclors
Mar 12, 2006, 08:11 AM
On 2006-03-12 01:59, Alisha wrote:
i would equip two duck mags(forget the name)
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-03-12 02:02 ]</font>

That would be Preta.

Hmm, this is an interesting thread. I, with my uber noobish decks, am learning a lot!!

Ladriachan
Mar 15, 2006, 06:24 PM
my only question is should i leave that deck as is or change up a couple things http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Skorpius
Mar 15, 2006, 07:09 PM
You can always make a new deck to try things out. I made copies of my most successful deck to test a lot of things bout and ended up with two different version.

SLON
Mar 16, 2006, 07:50 AM
If you are offline 1 player only, then your deck will be aimed at battles against Arkz. If you are playing online, or playing against friends, then you are likely to be fighting Hunters, so your deck is going to be somewhat different - eg not much point having Rampage weapons/attack cards against Arkz, but very useful against Hunters.
Also, a number of the online modifications made to cards, do not apply offline; more so if you are playing the US game, so it is quite useful to have one deck for online, and one for offline (if you can be bothered!).

voxie
Mar 21, 2006, 07:40 AM
My main Inolis deck is a supporter deck. Her discounted TP usage is handy for an offensive partner on the field, while also having long distance attacks like Foie and Gibarta to help out.

-McPot-
Apr 6, 2006, 02:02 PM
yeah i have a deck simular to Voxie just for fun. Any way if u want to use weapons like demonic fork u can aways use Ra techs and megid that may be more usful than Glustar cause u cast them a whole lot easier. And Rampaging spells like GIzonde are still hella useful agianst Arkz cause it's range is pretty good at hitting the ark.

Nuclearranger
May 3, 2006, 06:23 PM
demons fork i have found works quite well but i havent played for so long...

DikkyRay
Jul 19, 2006, 09:29 AM
Bumping is against the forum rules dude.