PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: The Power of Lavis: D-Cellular Infected? (Like the

Ryoki
Mar 7, 2006, 04:51 PM
I happened to notice that the inside of the Lavis Cannon and the Blades of the next two forms seem to usher forth dark energy. Is this weapon infected with the D-Cellular makeup present in the other animals on Ragol? I happened to noticed it looks quite evil. Plus, any Lavis takes away your health, much like other cursed weapons, but only with the special. Also, anyone who has had a Lavis (well, I just tryed this out, not like I would do it on accident.)knows that you can kill yourself using its special. Even if it is not a D-Cellular type weapon, it probably is evil.
________
Dragstar 650 (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_DragStar_650)

PSOPRINCE
Mar 7, 2006, 04:56 PM
On 2006-03-07 13:51, Ryoki wrote:
I happened to notice that the inside of the Lavis Cannon and the Blades of the next two forms seem to usher forth dark energy. Is this weapon infected with the D-Cellular makeup present in the other animals on Ragol? I happened to noticed it looks quite evil. Plus, any Lavis takes away your health, much like other cursed weapons, but only with the special. Also, anyone who has had a Lavis (well, I just tryed this out, not like I would do it on accident.)knows that you can kill yourself using its special. Even if it is not a D-Cellular type weapon, it probably is evil.

well it is extraordinarily powerful so it does give the feel that it hassome power related to dark falz thats my veiw

GrumblyStuff
Mar 7, 2006, 07:59 PM
So what if the special uses life? Orochiagito does too though I imagine the original creator of it would have trouble making it using engery from Dark Faltz back on whatever planet everyone is from.

A2K
Mar 7, 2006, 08:18 PM
Simply because a weapon is "dark" does not mean it's D-Cellular infected. The D-Factor is, in layman's terms, simply "Photons with a cause (Falz's cause, heh)"--and display all sorts of the same attributes as the lifeless, man-made Photon energy.

Dark Falz himself as well as many D-cellular creatures can cast Grants, a light element technique, and have many light based attacks.

Simply put, Lavis (along with the likes of say, Yamigarasu) are just powerful Photon blades with a dark like attribute to them, and not necessarily D-Factor induced darkness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-03-07 17:20 ]</font>

sprky585
Mar 7, 2006, 10:08 PM
you forgot to add the Choice

who the hell cares

i think its a wepaon that kicks ass...who cares if it takes away health...thats so it can have more energy

Eihwaz
Mar 7, 2006, 11:16 PM
I don't think Lavis Cannon has any D-cells in it.

Keep in mind that D-cells tend to give weapons an organic look. Just look at Dark Flow, Dark Bridge, Delsaber's Buster, or Bringer's Rifle. Dark Flow has those little moving bioluminescent spots near the hilt. The blade looks like it was grown, not made by some Photon smith. Dark Bridge twitches convulsively, like some kind of insect. Delsaber's Buster and Bringer's Rifle have more of those bioluminescent spots. Lavis Cannon, however has a clean, totally inorganic look to it.

On a side note, I've always thought there was some kind of connection between Lavis Cannon and Red Saber. They look virtually identical in terms of shape in size, but have different colors. Lavis Cannon shoots out an attack that drains the user's HP, while the Red Saber sucks up the HP of an enemy at close range, healing the user.

Ryoki
Mar 8, 2006, 09:07 AM
On 2006-03-07 20:16, Eihwaz wrote:

On a side note, I've always thought there was some kind of connection between Lavis Cannon and Red Saber. They look virtually identical in terms of shape in size, but have different colors. Lavis Cannon shoots out an attack that drains the user's HP, while the Red Saber sucks up the HP of an enemy at close range, healing the user.

Me too. I'm hunting that weapon for that reason.

I did notice that the creatures in your photon blasts look very much like d-cell creatures, with the moving texture thing happening...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-03-08 06:08 ]</font>
________
SR250 (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_SR250)

Ryoki
Mar 8, 2006, 09:22 AM
On 2006-03-07 19:08, sprky585 wrote:
i think its a wepaon that kicks ass...who cares if it takes away health...thats so it can have more energy

well, actually, the special isnt that strong, its just a neat long range attack.

________
Maine medical marijuana dispensaries (http://maine.dispensaries.org/)

AxelgearVII
Mar 8, 2006, 02:22 PM
Well, if you look at the description for syncesta...

"An ore said to be able to control Lavis power. When used on certain items, it..."

There's the answer to your question. Lavis is a power all its own.

EJ
Mar 8, 2006, 02:37 PM
On 2006-03-08 06:07, Ryoki wrote:

On 2006-03-07 20:16, Eihwaz wrote:

Me too. I'm hunting that weapon for that reason.

I did notice that the creatures in your photon blasts look very much like d-cell creatures, with the moving texture thing happening...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-03-08 06:08 ]</font>
It's because mags have soem d-cells in them, that why they change when they reach certain levels.