PDA

View Full Version : #4 if one of your characters died how...

Pso_Juggalo
Sep 30, 2002, 03:30 PM
when your character died how did he die

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Sep 30, 2002, 03:37 PM
I inserted antoher card when the game autosaved in between the character selection and online/offline selection screens.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Sep 30, 2002, 04:14 PM
How many damn polls are you making......and CK.

PrinceBrightstar
Sep 30, 2002, 04:31 PM
took 4 month long break while waitin for PSO GC

RavenTW
Sep 30, 2002, 05:35 PM
half wanted new char and half NOL. I've never had a permenant char due to wanting a new one, and when I did make a good perm char, I got NOLed. You can see why I really want PSO to be cheat-free. (and less balanced between chars)

Darrin
Sep 30, 2002, 07:45 PM
I would probably get banned because I would be so bored with DC PSO I would resort to theft

Gazebo
Oct 1, 2002, 12:31 AM
My characters got killed by everyone of those, except one. I still have my first dreamcast.

Spy
Oct 1, 2002, 12:35 AM
Other.

Spy faked his death to evade the inter-galactic bounty hunter Ghost. There was a big explosion. Spy detonated his starship. Ghost was totally fooled for a couple of weeks and then one day *whamo* Spy came back, albeit very pizza-face-ish from being in an explosion and whatnot. And Spy slapped Ghost around for a bit and then sent his sucker-punching ass packing.

So... Spy didn't really die. Go figure.

Danderdag
Oct 1, 2002, 05:19 AM
VMU got corrupted =/ lost TONS of files. Most importantly obviously was Danderdag though.

Kenks23
Oct 1, 2002, 09:47 AM
On 2002-10-01 03:19, Danderdag wrote:
VMU got corrupted =/ lost TONS of files. Most importantly obviously was Danderdag though.

That happened to me once. What sucked is that when I put the card in and checked it with PSO, it said I had a character but that it couldn't be used 'cause it was corrupted or something strange.

ginko990
Oct 1, 2002, 06:07 PM
I never lost my main character (Ginko Baloba) but ive deleted many other charactser to start new ones, including a level 109 guy.

TwiztidJuggalo
Oct 3, 2002, 05:28 AM
I actually never lost my character named JamieMadrox. He is on DC Version 2 and staying strong at level 200. It took me 7 months and over 1,000 hours to get him to 200.

He was the only one I actually managed to get to 200.

vgi_vinnie
Oct 3, 2002, 02:05 PM
well i lost my lvl 125 force to NOL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif and when it was v1 i lost a few lvl 80+ to the game crashing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

merlin
Oct 5, 2002, 06:28 PM
I only had Merlin and KIK that I kept around since day one. I used to take my other vmu's and create characters and play them til around level 40 then scrap 'em.

I made a RAcaseal as tall and wide as you could make one.....back when everyone else was into the munchkin characters. She was a damned big girl. Her thighs were massive. Looked like a linebacker and hit like a freight train. I liked her so much that I think that she'll be my first character made.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Oct 5, 2002, 11:10 PM
Last month of HL I cheated my char by trying to make a copy and rasing the level up to 181.Loaded other char(main char*stupid**stupid*)and got all items and rank reseted.Char lost control and went beserk and ran into the jungle in ep 2.No one knows what happen after that.

BlazingTiger
Oct 6, 2002, 12:12 AM
I've always avoided it, ever since v1 came out. NOL free.

TedEdFred
Oct 6, 2002, 01:27 AM
Dropped my controller on the floor during save time after choosing quit, and the VMU came out.

ABDUR101
Oct 6, 2002, 09:23 AM
The one and only character I've used since Vers 1's release never died.

One of the last times I played, just as me and Sedyne went to quit after finishing a quest, the DC reset without saving.

Still had the character, but lost ALL of my weapons and un-equipped items. =X

I just haven't picked the game back up since, so I'm fresh and waiting for the new releases =D

Blenjar
Oct 8, 2002, 04:52 PM
Well it b/c while I was saving the game, I accidentelly took off my vmu...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif