PDA

View Full Version : PSO ver 2...what could make you go back and play it?

Heero_Yuy
Sep 30, 2002, 10:36 PM
Well I am unable to get a Hunters lisence and I have been since the release of Version 2 when I bought it for DC. So is it worth it for me to go back and play it offline at all?

Agent_Reav
Sep 30, 2002, 10:57 PM
I thought SEGA discontinued teh DC servers? I probably wouldn't go back to ver2 cause it was a ghost town from day one IMO... I'm lookin forward to PSO GC and XBOX tho...

Kenks23
Sep 30, 2002, 11:59 PM
I was thinking about buying it just to appease my need for PSO until I decide to get it (import or state-side) for my GC. Wish that they had this bug figured out beforehand so I wouldn't have to wait to order it.

ABDUR101
Oct 1, 2002, 12:04 AM
For the DC version, if you REALLY need to play Vers 2, just play it offline. It's not worth buying a HL for, atleast not to me. =

I say hold onto that $15 and put it towards a memory card for the new release of PSO. =)

Spy
Oct 1, 2002, 12:07 AM
A man with a gun could make me go back. Especially if he threatened to violate me if I did otherwise.

ginko990
Oct 1, 2002, 06:10 PM
On 2002-09-30 22:04, ABDUR101 wrote:
For the DC version, if you REALLY need to play Vers 2, just play it offline. It's not worth buying a HL for, atleast not to me. =

I say hold onto that $15 and put it towards a memory card for the new release of PSO. =)

Agreed. Play offline. Thats what Im doing I have a level 24 FOmarl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I wanna try and break 100 with her just because.

Barubary6
Oct 1, 2002, 06:54 PM
This is one of the reasons I made my server...

-- Barubary

ginko990
Oct 1, 2002, 07:20 PM
We cant all just make our own server......I dont think.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 2, 2002, 12:26 AM
On 2002-10-01 17:20, ginko990 wrote:
We cant all just make our own server......I dont think.

We all have our own server. It is called PSO offline. :_) There is always at least one person on it whenever you go on to play. Guess who that is. Or you can always talk to MOME or KIREEK and call them "stupid" or tell them "You go back to AREA:FOREST."

My HL runs out soon and I cannot access the psoexplorer order-form page to renew for a friggin overpriced HL anyway. Sad face http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I am sad because I still have regular PSO players as friends and a few have the EU copy so they can play til DC PSO is over. Lucky friends they are. If I manage to grab hold of an EU copy, I would have to remake another character since you cannot transfer them I don't think.

TedEdFred
Oct 2, 2002, 01:36 AM
If barubary made a server for it. Or if they made a quest to obtain a legit double cannon. And it didn't require like.. 2 lavis cannons and a joint parts ...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 2, 2002, 02:35 AM
On 2002-10-01 23:36, TedEdFred wrote:
If barubary made a server for it.

That would be the most h4x0r3d server around with DC PSO cheaters having the knowledge of NOl,PK,CK and other codes. They would be able to use them for all eternity. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

merlin
Oct 5, 2002, 06:50 PM
I started playing it again offline about a week ago. The wait for the new ones is getting to me, I guess. It's all good.

RavenTW
Oct 5, 2002, 08:00 PM
On 2002-09-30 20:36, Heero_Yuy wrote:
PSO ver 2...what could make you go back and play it?

The money to buy a DC and ver2, as well as no Hunter's Liscense.

BlazingTiger
Oct 5, 2002, 10:35 PM
Getting friends to play online dc, been there done that, it actualy worked. If like 10 people got together to play online dc, I'de meet them there...