PDA

View Full Version : Why I feel so lonely...

BogusKun
Mar 10, 2006, 05:17 PM
Been in Dallas for a while and miss Austin.... in which I will return to later on in life.

I miss the environment and my multiple safe-sex partners... well I miss studying with them. Hanging out. Waking up with different girls waking up in my bed almost every morning.

I guess it's because I decided to be with family in Dallas before I go back overseas... I will miss you all. Again.

Anyone miss things they used to have everyday?

Kent
Mar 10, 2006, 05:33 PM
My cats. I moved up here to go to college, and I miss having just a warm ball of fuzziness sleeping on my bed.

fumatanera
Mar 10, 2006, 05:35 PM
i'm still here in Austin ":P i miss it when i leave, even when im with family or good friends in San Antonio, i can't wait to get back home to austin

washuguy
Mar 10, 2006, 06:10 PM
My PS2. It broke!!! Damn you DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSF
Mar 10, 2006, 06:27 PM
Emotion. Not long ago I realised that I was loosing my emotions. For example my gran died of a stroke recently and I loved her alot, she was always there for me, but I felt nothing... I didn't cry, I wasn't sad and I wasn't happy. Just another one of those un-explained things...

washuguy
Mar 10, 2006, 06:41 PM
On 2006-03-10 15:27, LSF wrote:
Emotion. Not long ago I realised that I was loosing my emotions. For example my gran died of a stroke recently and I loved her alot, she was always there for me, but I felt nothing... I didn't cry, I wasn't sad and I wasn't happy. Just another one of those un-explained things...

That's because you have accepted life for what it is. You have easily learned to move on with your life. When something like death happens, you aren't suppoosed to dwell on the thought forever. You must learn to stay happy, and just remember the good times. Not the fact that the person died. Remember, it's okay to be sad, but don't let the sadness affect the other important things in life. Like school, game preformance, and other things that I can't think of right now... But yeah, sorry for your loss, and open up to me if you need to.

LSF
Mar 10, 2006, 07:13 PM
I've tried opening up, I can't. I'm not saying I have problems with handling emotion, I don't feel any. I can't move on and be happy, but I do move on and think nothing of it. You could chop off my arm and I wouldn't hate you, I don't get angry.

Can you see what i'm talking about yet? I'm completely neutral. It scares the hell out of my family for some reason, they think i'm nuts.

ABDUR101
Mar 10, 2006, 07:17 PM
I miss having a clear conscience. I miss being abit detatched from my own emotions, helped me make better decisions and judgement.

The worst thing about having emotions and not knowing what to do with them, is how they can cause you to effect other people.

BogusKun
Mar 10, 2006, 07:22 PM
On 2006-03-10 14:33, Kent wrote:
My cats. I moved up here to go to college, and I miss having just a warm ball of fuzziness sleeping on my bed.

I miss my kitty cats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

On 2006-03-10 14:35, fumatanera wrote:
i'm still here in Austin ":P i miss it when i leave, even when im with family or good friends in San Antonio, i can't wait to get back home to austin

Yeah, Austin kills other cities right? hehe

yeah, its hard to be as sad as it seems over a loss for someone. I know how you feel, I too lost someone recently, and I dont know... but this may help.

Just see her or reserve time alone for her one last time, no distractions. I'm sure your emotions may reveal over time... but you wont physically be affected. In Buddhist tradition it's safe to say we move on.

Atayin
Mar 10, 2006, 07:45 PM
On 2006-03-10 16:13, LSF wrote:
I've tried opening up, I can't. I'm not saying I have problems with handling emotion, I don't feel any. I can't move on and be happy, but I do move on and think nothing of it. You could chop off my arm and I wouldn't hate you, I don't get angry.

Can you see what i'm talking about yet? I'm completely neutral. It scares the hell out of my family for some reason, they think i'm nuts.

I actually totally see what you're talking about. I'm not completely numb by any means, but sometimes it's just like.. feelings that used to be there are just gone. I hate having to force emotions sometimes based on just sheer principal in order to feel like everything is normal. I miss when it used to be really easy to just let go. Oh well. Maybe some people just adapt to problems by becoming really laid back. I've learned to accept this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atayin on 2006-03-10 16:46 ]</font>