PDA

View Full Version : FKL is going to heck :(

Skuda
Mar 11, 2006, 10:01 PM
would it be possible to get a minimum post count entry put on it?

All the newer people with little expirience on the board have been clouding it with... yeah, I can't even think of what I could call it.

please *bows*

Sayara
Mar 11, 2006, 10:03 PM
FKL is just what is, a spam forum. Just cuz its becoming a dark spam fourm, its still a spam forum.

Skuda
Mar 11, 2006, 10:11 PM
It's just so the new people can get their sea-legs... or forum legs

FOAtHeart
Mar 11, 2006, 10:13 PM
Even though FKL is a big elitist circle-jerk, new people deserve to be there just as much as the regulars, in my opinion. ;o

Ryna
Mar 11, 2006, 10:14 PM
On 2006-03-11 19:01, Skuda wrote:
would it be possible to get a minimum post count entry put on it?

All the newer people with little expirience on the board have been clouding it with... yeah, I can't even think of what I could call it.

It has always been PSOW's policy that users should have the ability to post in any public forum on the site. The staff hasn't seen any reason to change that policy.

You may want to look over forum rule #10

Fair Treatment
Everyone will be treated equally and fairly, sex, age, consoles, join dates and post counts will not affect your treatment. No "Lamers". Think before you post. Make sure your post will not offend others. If anything, older members should set an example and act in a matured manner. Everyone shall be treated in the same manner and no one gets special treatment. We do however look at your standing in the forums and take your warning counts into perspective.

If you have specific concerns, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Tomeeboy
Mar 12, 2006, 01:32 AM
Just remember, you were [are] all newbies at one time.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Polly
Mar 12, 2006, 12:09 PM
I think it's a bit ironic that this topic itself exemplifies exactly what's really wrong with FKL in the first place.

Jehosaphaty
Mar 13, 2006, 06:50 PM
On 2006-03-12 09:09, Neiclaes wrote:
I think it's a bit ironic that this topic itself exemplifies exactly what's really wrong with FKL in the first place.

Oh? I fail to see the irony in trying to put something back the way it was.

edit: of course, fkl really never was anything other than a dump. whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2006-03-13 21:16 ]</font>

ajenteks
Mar 16, 2006, 11:01 PM
On 2006-03-12 09:09, Neiclaes wrote:

Really, what's right with the FKL forum? It seems to me to be an out-of-control version of the off-topic forum full of inside-jokes, pointless spam, and posers. I understand that sometimes the belt needs to be unfastened and your gut needs to be free, but FKL rubs me as being a bit much. Especially with the advent of a new game drawing close and during a period of growth and change for an online community. From my experience, I'd wager the influx of "noobs" is only going to get worse.

Sayara
Mar 17, 2006, 12:00 AM
In the end theres only a few words to say:

Suck it up, and deal with it.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 17, 2006, 12:29 AM
FKL serves no special purpose besides being a dump for spam posts. I figured this out as soon as i started using the forums. FKL is getting "worse" if you can call it that. It is a spam forums so it doesn't really need much moderation.