just cuz im badass

a BETTER blackout by tomorrow.

FOAtHeart
Mar 12, 2006, 11:07 AM
Yessss XD <3

awesome

LadyRedComet
Mar 12, 2006, 01:44 PM
Maybe you should work on drawing something more accuarately?

Sayara
Mar 12, 2006, 02:04 PM
Yeah i know. It was 12:00 am doing this. And wanted to be silly/badass.

ladyjaderiver
Mar 12, 2006, 06:45 PM
Maybe you should try working with white on black, instead of black on white? It looks rather sloppy the way you've done this.

Sayara
Mar 12, 2006, 06:46 PM
Thing is kiddo is if i cared about it, it'd be better. Hahaha.

Right now, my focus is on another project, this was to just break the tide or something.

Because you know, taking a break helps me focus and stuff,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2006-03-12 15:51 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Mar 12, 2006, 06:53 PM
On 2006-03-12 15:46, Tingle wrote:
Thing is kiddo is if i cared about it, it'd be better. Hahaha.

Right now, my focus is on another project, this was to just break the tide or something.

Because you know, taking a break helps me focus and stuff,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2006-03-12 15:51 ]</font>

I do multiple projects all the time, but I still don't treat other people like dirt for daring to critique me.

Skorpius
Mar 12, 2006, 07:01 PM
On 2006-03-12 15:53, ladyjaderiver wrote:
I do multiple projects all the time, but I still don't treat other people like dirt for daring to critique me.

Yeah, you do. People critique your posting all the time. You've been told that the quality of your posts need to improve, and you choose not to.

Tingle posted this to post it, not to get an evaluation. This is a gallery, not art school. Go somewhere else if you want to CONSTANTLY be picky about others' artwork.

He has a really good idea going, too. I've never seen him work with that kind of style, and I'd like to see what else he could come up with in the future.

Sayara
Mar 12, 2006, 07:06 PM
Let me repeat what i said. I beleive a text misunderstanding has happened.

I am currently working on a master reproduction painting, which has taken alot of my focus and has caused alot of fun times and frustrations to my nerves.

A simple doodle like this is to just break the nerves that i have from the other project. This thing, is no different from say my other Tingle doodles, or whatever. Its just different appereance.

While you are able to do x projects at once, i have other classes outside of art to attend to as well (Math for one) so my focus is not entirely in to Art yet.

And lets lighten up k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif its just a doodle done with a shitty bad brush pen!

CupOfCoffee
Mar 12, 2006, 07:06 PM
Bah. All she did was offer a suggestion, and a valid one, at that. Truth be told, it does look a little messy and would probably would have benefitted from having been white on black instead of the other way around.

LJR, you've been getting a lot of grief from everyone around here but I'd just like to say if you ever find yourself in one of my threads, you are absolutely welcome to critique the crap out of whatever it was that I posted.

Ryna
Mar 12, 2006, 07:16 PM
This thread is being closed at the request of the OP.

---
Edit by Mixfortune:
I see anymore of this harrassment or trouble caused out of spite, and warnings WILL be given.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2006-03-12 18:04 ]</font>