PDA

View Full Version : EDITORIAL TEAM TOPICS

Saladwood
Oct 1, 2002, 04:08 PM
I've gotten a few returned emails, and not sure if people got my messages.

SO, THE TWO TOPICS FOR THIS WEEK FOR THE EDITORIAL TEAMS ARE:

"WAITING FOR GC PSO"

and

"NEW POLL IDEAS"

Email your FINISHED/COMPLETED works to [email protected]

If you are currently on the editorial team you are REQUIRED to write something for each topic.

If you want to be on the editorial team, write something on these topics and send it to me! SIMPLE AS THAT!

Dangerous55
Oct 1, 2002, 04:36 PM
Sounds good. But I have a few questions. Topics are not really that clear, Waiting for GC PSO, is it what am I doing? Or something else? And the second one isn't really something you can write about. I had a good topic in mind. Why is PSO so addicting?

LollipopLolita
Oct 1, 2002, 06:32 PM
topic recommendations are just a guide. it's left open so that editorials team has freedom to write. but i definately think your topic is a good one d55, so you should write on that. you can write whatever you want if it's a good idea and it's cleared with us particularly salad. we want you have to have creative freedom and have fun too!

looking forward to your article!

Saladwood
Oct 1, 2002, 06:37 PM
oh yeah this is probably the only time i'll post topics here... i just want to have people an opportunity to write as an application for the team.

But the topics are left as general, open topics to get a WIDE variety of articles submitted.

But PLEASE ask me if you are unsure of any topics you have in mind.

Also, you can send me rough drafts as well, but please make sure it's clear that it is a rough draft.

Dangerous55
Oct 1, 2002, 09:24 PM
Righty-O, Im gonan start it tommorow. Already got alot of ideas goin on in my mellon.

Oh yea, whats Wang_Tangs AIM and ICQ? I wanna have a chat with him.

Spy
Oct 1, 2002, 10:54 PM
X'D

Does the graphical updates and additional characters to the GC and Xbox versions constitute Yuji Naka's statement that PSO Ep. I & II is a true sequal?

Dangerous55
Oct 2, 2002, 02:44 PM
On 2002-10-01 20:54, Spy wrote:
X'D

Does the graphical updates and additional characters to the GC and Xbox versions constitute Yuji Naka's statement that PSO Ep. I & II is a true sequal?

Yes. Done and done.

Saladwood
Oct 8, 2002, 02:55 AM
I've gotten a few poll suggestions and TWO (greatly appreciated) "Waiting for GC" articles.

Come on team members, lets step it up here!

MOVE MOVE MOVE!