PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: MA1 & 2

McLaughlin
Mar 13, 2006, 04:22 PM
Myself and a few others are trying to get Black Rings, but we need some help.

Post if you can fill in the gap for any of the following:

HUmar:
HUnewearl:
HUcaseal:
HUcast:

RAmar:
RAmarl:
RAcast: Me
RAcaseal:

FOmar: Mako Wave
FOmarl:
FOnewm:
FOnewearl:

Bluefull:
Yellowboze: Me
Pinkal: Mako Wave
Greenill:
Viridia:
Redria:
Skyly:
Purplenum:
Whitill:
Oran:

If you are already a master, or are willing to become one, post in the section you can/wish to fill in for. Once we have a full list, We'll start MA runs for those who aren't masters yet, and then we'll all trade hearts and reap the rewards.

Any takers?

zandra117
Mar 13, 2006, 04:33 PM
Meet me on davburite block 10 my character is a HUnewearl redria named Arawen I will be on tonight around 7:00 eastern time zone.

I am not a master yet but im trying to become one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-03-13 13:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-03-13 14:09 ]</font>

Sphtker
Mar 14, 2006, 01:04 PM
yeah sounds like a good time, i added in my char in bold, i am not a master yet either:

Post if you can fill in the gap for any of the following:

HUmar: Palmolive
HUnewearl: Arawen
HUcaseal:
HUcast:

RAmar:
RAmarl:
RAcast: Zeta
RAcaseal:

FOmarl:
FOnewm:
FOnewearl:

Bluefull:
Yellowboze: Zeta
Greenill:
Viridia:
Redria: Arawen
Skyly:
Purplenum:
Whitill:
Oran: Palmolive

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sphtker on 2006-03-14 10:07 ]</font>

Ladriachan
Mar 14, 2006, 01:27 PM
Ladria ish the whitill fomarl master :3 mako can find me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif (both ma1 and 2)

HyperShot-X-
Mar 14, 2006, 07:06 PM
count me in, Han-III- LvL 185, Humar/Viridia, ma1-master/ma2-over 8k pts, you will see me around Dav 10...this is a good idea, Zeta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HUmar: Palmolive, Han-III-
HUcaseal:
HUcast:

RAmar:
RAmarl:
RAcaseal:

FOmarl: LadyLadria
FOnewm:
FOnewearl:

Bluefull:
Greenill:
Viridia: Han-III-
Skyly:
Purplenum:
Whitill: LadyLadria

McLaughlin
Mar 14, 2006, 10:59 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Thanks. Myself and Mako have been trying for a while, and we figured we'd try our luck here.

I forgot to post my characters.

Rorrick: lvl 110 RAcast, Bluefull
Zeta: lvl 55 HUmar, Skyly
Tylor: lvl 138 RAcast, Yellowboze

If you see me on any of those characters, give me a shout.

I have your guild card Ladria, you just didn't know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

xxTrystanxx
Mar 15, 2006, 01:42 AM
I've been working on this for a while, but ya'll keep getting me sidetracked into other things! Like C-Mode!

I can fill in a couple combinations, depending on what you need. I have Ginkan 9.0, a Bluefull HUcast, and Success 1.0 a Purplenum RAcaseal -- both open slots at the moment http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Pick one and I'll work on it.

Protatora
Mar 15, 2006, 06:39 AM
HUcaseal:
HUcast:

RAmar:
RAmarl:
RAcaseal:

FOnewm:
FOnewearl:

Bluefull:
Greenill:
Skyly:
Purplenum:

Judging by what there is I'd like to see Jaime master HUcast/Bluefull and have Veldrane RAcast/Greenil. And you two can deside if you want to master RAcaseal or not.

PS: Zeta you topic stealer. http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=108391&forum=8&12
and you got the chart thingie off Gamefaqs. >_>

xxTrystanxx
Mar 15, 2006, 09:33 AM
Veldrane also has a Skyly RAmarl, both of which are yet unfilled also. His RAcaseal is Whitill. Ideally, however, we'll need other folks with those section IDs or classes, because we won't be able to each get our other characters' hearts.

HUcaseal:
HUcast: Ginkan 9.0

RAmar:
RAmarl:
RAcaseal:

FOnewm:
FOnewearl:

Bluefull: Ginkan 9.0
Greenill:
Skyly:
Purplenum:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxTrystanxx on 2006-03-15 06:36 ]</font>

Veldrane
Mar 15, 2006, 10:11 AM
I'll pull out my Skyly RAmarl for MA1 and 2. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif My RAcast is Greenill, I know RAcast is taken but if nobody has Greenill, I'll do both for you if needed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Veldrane on 2006-03-15 07:13 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Mar 15, 2006, 01:43 PM
HUcaseal:

RAmar:
RAmarl: Veldrane
RAcaseal:

FOnewm: Viper
FOnewearl:

Greenill:
Skyly: Veldrane
Purplenum: Viper

So the only ID we're missing is Greenill, but we still need a FOnewearl, a RAmar (but Proto might be able to fill in), a RAcaseal, and a HUcaseal.

Good progress though!

Sphtker
Mar 15, 2006, 01:49 PM
ok since han III already has HUmar Mastered, i will choose a different one, but i will keep the oran for M2....

HUmar: Han-III-
HUcaseal: IXer (sphtker)

RAmar:
RAmarl: Veldrane
RAcaseal:

FOnewearl:

Greenill:
Skyly: Veldrane
Oran: Palmolive (sphtker)

So the only ID we're missing is Greenill, but we still need a FOnewearl, a RAmar (but Proto might be able to fill in), and a RAcaseal.

EDIT: so i wonder, what difficulty are we going to be doing this one???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sphtker on 2006-03-15 10:59 ]</font>

Protatora
Mar 15, 2006, 03:44 PM
Palm you'll still want to master MA1 with your Humar if you want to get the black ring. It'd be good if everyone only used one character to master both. This way everyone can get a black ring.

McLaughlin
Mar 15, 2006, 04:22 PM
Well, if worst comes to worst, we could always just have 2 people master the class we're missing, so that they can each get the heart/ID.

I should also note that everyone has to master MA1 and MA2, because you have to have mastered MA1 to receive the Class hearts and MA2 to receive the ID hearts.

We can probably have a vote on what difficulty we can do it on. If you want to bolt through it, do them in normal mode, but if you want exp, Very Hard or Ultimate would be better choices.

Protatora
Mar 15, 2006, 04:34 PM
About that Difficulty question. It doesn't matter which you play on. It's not like its 1 per dificulty like Soul Eater.

All 4 are one in the same Heart/kill wise.

xxTrystanxx
Mar 15, 2006, 04:48 PM
True, but if you're going to spend the time, you might as well get some EXP out of it, if you can.

Whiteninja put it best on his boards -- "If you're going to be a Max Attack Master, why not truly *master* it?"

McLaughlin
Mar 15, 2006, 06:47 PM
HUcaseal:

RAmar: Pr0to
RAmarl: Dallydoo
RAcaseal: Veldrane

FOnewearl:

Greenill:
Skyly: Dallydoo

Ok, now we just need a HUcaseal, a FOnewearl, and a Greenill. If someone is will to make a Greenill FOnewearl/HUcaseal, that'd be great.

Sphtker
Mar 15, 2006, 08:05 PM
On 2006-03-15 12:44, Protatora wrote:
Palm you'll still want to master MA1 with your Humar if you want to get the black ring. It'd be good if everyone only used one character to master both. This way everyone can get a black ring.

o right, i forgot about that little detail... ok so what if one person has 2 different classes say a humar and a hucaseal, can that 1 person get the heart(or whatever it is) from the hucaseal. or would a different hucaseal have to master it also?

and about the do it and get exp thing, the reason i ask is because some/a lot of my char would be able to handle Ult.... like IXer, if i end up using her, she is only 82, not high enough to anything useful...

McLaughlin
Mar 16, 2006, 12:24 AM
HUcaseal:

FOnewearl: (Dee)

Greenill: (Dee)

Ok, We just need a HUcaseal. Beg, plead, bribe, blackmail, or whatever else you can think of to get a HUcaseal player to join our noble (well...not really, but meh) cause.

Oh ya, everyone who isn't a master in both MA1 and MA2 should start. The faster we finish the better. Don't forget to use your lucky tickets!

Protatora
Mar 16, 2006, 06:32 AM
I know of a HUcaseal...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=109785&forum=7&1

xxTrystanxx
Mar 17, 2006, 05:09 AM
What Section ID is Proto? I see him listed under RAmar, but which Section ID is repeated? That way, in case there is need of a substitute, we know who/what those are.

Veldrane
Mar 17, 2006, 07:22 AM
Proto is a Viridia.

Protatora
Mar 20, 2006, 06:44 AM
I'm pretty close to having MA2 master. 8500 kills to be exact.

So who is ready to exchange hearts. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Veldrane
Mar 20, 2006, 10:43 AM
Not quite there yet Mako. I have 4800 in Max Attack 2, Max Attack 1 I have 8600. Getting there tho.

Black-Dragon
Mar 20, 2006, 04:40 PM
On 2006-03-15 21:24, Zeta wrote:
HUcaseal:

Ok, We just need a HUcaseal. Beg, plead, bribe, blackmail, or whatever else you can think of to get a HUcaseal player to join our noble (well...not really, but meh) cause.

Oh ya, everyone who isn't a master in both MA1 and MA2 should start. The faster we finish the better. Don't forget to use your lucky tickets!

My HUcaseal is 137 and a Master in MA1 but not 2.
Look for me on 44:Davburite:10-01
The name is Tiamat

Edit: I am also working on a RAcast named Loki in case you are looking for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-03-20 13:43 ]</font>

Veldrane
Mar 21, 2006, 01:55 PM
I am now a RAcaseal master in MA1, and I'm at 8600 in MA2. Almost there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Protatora
Mar 21, 2006, 05:07 PM
Mastered both. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sphtker
Mar 21, 2006, 05:47 PM
welp looks like i should stop screwing around and get to it <stops looking for Yas 9000>

ssl118
Mar 21, 2006, 09:11 PM
i really would like to finish this quest as well. I know and have played with some of you. (Han-III) I have HUcaseal SKYLY and Purplenum RAmarl already at master and such and am willing to get in and help. I play usually in DAV-10 and usually on the weekends. (thurs through sun nights)

GAD#5

McLaughlin
Mar 21, 2006, 10:19 PM
Ok, the list is full now! Hurrah!

I'm at like, 7000 points in MA2, and I've already mastered MA1. My RAcasts are Tylor and Rorrick. If you see either on Dav 10 gimme a shout.

We're so close now! I can almost taste it.

xxTrystanxx
Mar 22, 2006, 03:12 AM
I need to get crackin' too. Got 8800 in MA1 and about 2500 in MA2

Ladriachan
Mar 22, 2006, 03:34 AM
ill be glad and ready to run it but for the love of anything... if we do another ult run can we PLEASE all go the same way ><

Protatora
Mar 22, 2006, 06:29 AM
On 2006-03-22 00:34, Ladriachan wrote:
ill be glad and ready to run it but for the love of anything... if we do another ult run can we PLEASE all go the same way ><

3 Death flowers Vs Mako was soooo fun.

But then Veldrane came in for back up and we kicked its arse. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Veldrane
Mar 25, 2006, 09:26 AM
Last night I mastered MA2 so now I have mastered both with my Whitill RAcaseal.

xxTrystanxx
Mar 26, 2006, 05:03 PM
Mastered MA1 with Ginkan last night. Need to work on MA2.

Sphtker
Mar 27, 2006, 10:26 AM
i am 1/5 through M1 and 1/3 through M2....

zandra117
Mar 28, 2006, 01:02 PM
ok guys im getting on Dav 10 with my hunewearl Arawen character meet me there at 6:30 eastern time

Im still trying to get master

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-03-28 10:07 ]</font>

Ladriachan
Mar 28, 2006, 05:50 PM
On 2006-03-22 03:29, Protatora wrote:
3 Death flowers Vs Mako

hey at least you didn't have 3 gibbles. Anyhow I may be on around then to run some max atk 2 it just depends on when I get my work done (at work right now X3)

Protatora
Mar 28, 2006, 06:49 PM
On 2006-03-28 14:50, Ladriachan wrote:

On 2006-03-22 03:29, Protatora wrote:
3 Death flowers Vs Mako

hey at least you didn't have 3 gibbles. Anyhow I may be on around then to run some max atk 2 it just depends on when I get my work done (at work right now X3)

I'd take 4 gibbles over 3 Death Flowers I can't get into Grants range without dying.

Sphtker
Mar 28, 2006, 07:32 PM
Wish i could be playing M1or2... but i am still at work ,, ack... i don't get off till 6:00 MST

Protatora
Apr 4, 2006, 02:19 PM
HUcaseal:

Well since black dragon quit because of "cheaters" we're out on a HUcaseal. Try to find one again.

McLaughlin
Apr 4, 2006, 08:22 PM
That sucks >_>

Veldrane
Apr 4, 2006, 09:11 PM
I am still a RAcaseal and Whitill master. Also DallyDoo is a RAmarl master and Skyly master now as well.

xxTrystanxx
Apr 16, 2006, 08:27 PM
Had to restart my characters recently, so I no longer have Ginkan 9.0. I do have a HUcaseal, however... or I suppose I could quickly remake Ginkan sometime and just blow through Normal mode runs.

Protatora
Apr 21, 2006, 11:31 PM
If you redid Ginkin it would make us very happy. Or maybe a RAmar. Just do whatever character you want. Its your time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

McLaughlin
Apr 22, 2006, 06:56 PM
Proto quit, so we're out a RAmar. Though I think a Bluefull HUcast would be a rare find.

Ginkan 9.0 would be my pick, but just you coming online again would make us all happy campers.

Protatora
Apr 22, 2006, 07:47 PM
Veldrane Quit

xxTrystanxx
Apr 30, 2006, 10:37 PM
Awww. You guys are too kind.

But I am back, at least. LOLZ.

Protatora
May 1, 2006, 05:46 AM
I mastered RAcaseal too. Updated list

HUmar: Han-III-,Palmolive
HUcaseal:

RAmar: Jaime
RAcaseal: Mako Wave

Greenill: (Dee), Jaime

xxTrystanxx
May 1, 2006, 08:04 AM
The question still remains, if some of us are mastering more than one character, how are we going to get those characters' hearts? For example, you have yourself listed for FOmar and RAcaseal.

Unless, ultimately we'll all just master all of our characters, LOL.

Protatora
May 1, 2006, 02:07 PM
Well "xxTrystanxx" if that is your real name. >_>

I already have a RAcaseal heart from Veldrane so I mastered it for Tylor and who ever else needs it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So if you're missing a heart with no one else listed you'll have find a way to get it. Either blackmail or beg someone to master it.

xxTrystanxx
May 2, 2006, 10:54 PM
I'm now a RAmar Master.

Protatora
May 3, 2006, 05:01 PM
Gib it plz

McLaughlin
May 4, 2006, 06:56 AM
I'd update the list again, but half of it would be Shigecki anyway -_-"

xxTrystanxx
May 4, 2006, 12:26 PM
I keep checking and trying to catch you guys on... otherwise I would have "gibben" it to you already. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And since MA is a fun way to level up, I'll probably end up mastering some of my other chars as well...

Protatora
May 4, 2006, 03:02 PM
K well gib it tomorrow. And do MA2z plz. I need t3h gr33nil.

xxTrystanxx
May 4, 2006, 08:57 PM
Need a Redria? What happened to Arawen?

Speaking of which, I'm lvling up a HUne with MA1s, if we need a second HUney master.