PDA

View Full Version : Soul Eater

Mun-KEE
Feb 23, 2001, 03:55 PM
I know that this should be in the quest section, but no one has answered it for like 2 days now. Dont know if nobody knows answer, or just no one goes over to the Quests board. Anyway, here goes:

I am trying to get the Soul Eater, and have done the following. I didnt tell Sue my name. I talked to the Ranger in Dr. Ostos research. I talked to Sue in Unsealed door. I then went to Waterfall Tears, and talked to sue in town. Beat up Anna. Then fought and defeated KIREEK. Now, in Black Paper, KIREEK will not appear in the Dark room.

I tried many different things. Talked to the ranger in the town. Tried going down and rescuing Kroe, then go all the way back to the dark room to see if KIREEK showed up. Nothing I can do seems to work! Can somebody please help me?

Thanks!

Neinth
Feb 23, 2001, 04:07 PM
Yeah, my post never got answered there either. Seems like most people just read this one.
Sorry I don't have the answer yet I haven't done any quests yet.

Manny
Feb 23, 2001, 04:52 PM
For the Soul Eater....
1. (Dr. Osto's Research)Don't tell Sue your name
2. (Unsealed Door) when you find sue talk to her
3. (Waterfall Tears) After you beat Anna for the second time and and complete the quest don't take the pipe, instead go up further till you meet Kireek and battle him(of course you have to win)
4. (Black Paper) You will find Kireek in a dark room waiting for a rematch. beat him... (cave 1)
5. (From the Depths) After Ash leaves you and looks for survivors do not take the pipe. Instead walk around ruins 2 untill you find a door where you didn't go through before (probably) Kireek will be somewhere thorugh that door with Ash lying on the floor. You will have to fight Kireek for the last time but he will be difficuilt if you arent a high level. He will not drop the weapon* you will get it sent to your inventory

NOTES
1 you must beat each quest after the events
2 you must have an open slot in your inventory to get the soul eater or it will say NO OPEN SPACE or something like that
3 don't expect to much this weapon is only good for people lvl25-50 around and it basically is just for show
4 you dont have to do this quest to get a soul eater you can find one in vhard forest (i know this for a fact i know people who have picked them up there)
5 any class can use it