PDA

View Full Version : The power of REDSWORD

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 03:21 PM
this topic is espeshally about the REDSWORD..and the other red weapons plus any weapons ppl choose to be there signature weapon (the weapon the use and love the most)

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 03:25 PM
to get it started i love the REDSWORD cos ov its size and power its basicly perfect for me and my android my android is a HUCAST Redria and hes the most powerfulest charcter on all 3 ov my pso memory card (on each memory card iv gt at least 3 ov the charters on to ultimate :0 )

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 17, 2006, 03:26 PM
I like dragon slayer better.

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 03:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif y dragon slayer is so common iv got nothin against it like but DRAGON SLAYER its crap...

Charmander02
Mar 17, 2006, 03:40 PM
I would have to say that my signature weapon is the Hildeblue's Cane, just cuz i havent heard of anybody else that uses them.

Rekitheforce
Mar 17, 2006, 03:43 PM
my favorite weapon at the moment would have to be the Elysion. i find a lot of them, but i think they're pretty cool.

Black-Dragon
Mar 17, 2006, 03:48 PM
So far I have a Red Saber and Sword, both are nice but I prefer My Black King Bar and my Tsumikiri J Sword.

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 03:48 PM
yea the ELYSION are good lookin ( like my android http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ) but come on ...REDSWORD its sexy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif does any 1 like the hildablues cane ? i like em just carnt use em ...Q dont they make a bear noise wen i strike an attack ?

Charmander02
Mar 17, 2006, 03:51 PM
On 2006-03-17 12:48, Black-Dragon wrote:
So far I have a Red Saber and Sword, both are nice but I prefer My Black King Bar and my Tsumikiri J Sword.

Lucky...

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 03:53 PM
hmmmm black king bar is good like but i h8 wen u carnt use the internet cos it makes gettin blue black stone harder....And ill take it that ur a skyly to get that tsumikiri J Sword...iv gt 1 givin to me wen it was a sealed j sword...a personal secret my second fav weapon is demolition comet i was tyied between REDSWORD and that for weeks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

CupOfCoffee
Mar 17, 2006, 03:54 PM
Red Mechguns are my favorite, I guess. They're not very rare and for some reason often come with a Hit %, so they made a decent temporary alternative to the Yas9K if you don't have easy access to a Purplenum character.

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 03:55 PM
On 2006-03-17 12:51, Charmander02 wrote:

Lucky...

how is he lucky if i have all ov em hmm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif i like the look ov all em including red saber

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 03:58 PM
red mech guns hmm not bad they come in handy actually for me on ep 2 wen u have to shoot the boxes of the wall ...and wen ur killin OLGA FLOW on the elevator

Rekitheforce
Mar 17, 2006, 04:04 PM
i do like the hildeblue's cane, but i also like any card weapon. um... one thing that i really like is the striker of chao. (it's kinda funny lookin').

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 04:07 PM
i never get those mystic cards ther werid iv got a redria card but its crap there not even strong and only forces can use em its stupid

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 04:10 PM
off topic question just this 1nce tho on the topic selection screen y do sum of the topics have red folders on fire 4 ??

Ryna
Mar 17, 2006, 04:17 PM
On 2006-03-17 13:10, hickeyl wrote:
off topic question just this 1nce tho on the topic selection screen y do sum of the topics have red folders on fire 4 ??

Once a topic gains 10 replies, it is considered to be "on fire."

Also, refrain from double posting. It is against the forum rules. You can use the Edit button to add on to your previous post.

Ryoki
Mar 17, 2006, 05:26 PM

Haha! but do you have a Lavis?

Meh... you kick so much ass already... I need something to gloat about....just a little XD.
So yeah, i use the Lavis Cannon. And even now, im still fond of my horribly common Mushashi.
I am the proud owner of a Red Slicer with 30% hit.

hickeyl
Mar 17, 2006, 06:01 PM
lol red slicer are crap and so are lavis cannons
double cannons are much better ...i have to glout about this tho my ...dbs saber http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif *takin the piss*

GrumblyStuff
Mar 17, 2006, 06:50 PM
Favorites? Well, I tend to bring a number of weapons in battle since I'm not online. Anyways... Gi-Gue Bazooka (great for ice trapped groups and those damn recons), Frozen Shooter + Yasminkov 9000M (freeze to immobilize the enemy then pound away with the mechgun), Hell Lasers with hit% (I got two with 50% and 45% http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ), and the Yasminkov 3000R (always good for plinking Gillchichs and episode 2 enemies)

For hunters, I freaking LOVE S-Red's Blade (free shifta/deband!). Others are Chain Sawd (free health!), Red Sword (for my Hunewearl), Demolition Comet (for the guys), Asuka and Musashi (for my Hucaseal and 'newearl respectively), various mechguns with hit% (I got King, Blizzard, Demon's, and Charge), Demon's Raygun with 40% hit (for my Humar), Red Handguns (for the others)

For mah FOs, Summit Moons for all! Before I took a number of canes and wands but now it's just the SM and Caduceus if necessary. Still, The Sigh of a God is fabulous (I need to find another and leave it untekked for meleeing). Red Saber and Soul Eater (soon to be Banish!) for meleeing.

As for weapons usable by all, Rainbow Baton beats absolutely everything. It is my #1 favorite.

Forte1224
Mar 18, 2006, 12:25 AM
Red Sword is one of the ugliest swords in the game.

And why bother creating a topic when all you do is state your opinion about how Red Sword is considered better than any other weapons?

This topic has no point IMO.

Ryoki
Mar 18, 2006, 12:25 AM
On 2006-03-17 15:01, hickeyl wrote:
lol red slicer are crap and so are lavis cannons
double cannons are much better ...i have to glout about this tho my ...dbs saber http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif *takin the piss*

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!
You said to talk about RED weapons, and you call it crap!

And about the double cannon, it isn't the best right now. Actually, the control that a saber provides is more vital at my level than pure damage. the ability to pull away quickly to dodge is an important one. The Double Cannon also has less attack power. So it's really ones opinion. Ive heard people favoring the Lavis Blade too. Plus, my slicer with 30 Per. hit brings my ATA from 171 to 239. So i hit almost all the enemys alot
Then again, i have the Demo. Comet. Its ability to shred down health with Hell is important, and lots of hits makes it happen more often. But i still prefer the lavis for its control. You really have no room to insult my weapons unless you tell me yours.

[/quote]

how is he lucky if i have all ov em hmm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif i like the look ov all em including red saber

[/quote]

Hmm, so you like the look of the red saber, but for some reason, you hate the lavis? they look the same except color!

Damnit! Close this topic.All you do is insult everyone's weapons.
Let me tell you something. The Red sword is not the best sword in the game, and looks very similar to the normal Claymore. It just isn't that special.
Oh, and you really need to work on you grammar, man.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-03-17 21:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-03-17 21:36 ]</font>

Ryoki
Mar 18, 2006, 12:27 AM
On 2006-03-17 15:50, GrumblyStuff wrote:
Favorites? Well, I tend to bring a number of weapons in battle since I'm not online. Anyways... Gi-Gue Bazooka (great for ice trapped groups and those damn recons), Frozen Shooter + Yasminkov 9000M (freeze to immobilize the enemy then pound away with the mechgun), Hell Lasers with hit% (I got two with 50% and 45% http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ), and the Yasminkov 3000R (always good for plinking Gillchichs and episode 2 enemies)

For hunters, I freaking LOVE S-Red's Blade (free shifta/deband!). Others are Chain Sawd (free health!), Red Sword (for my Hunewearl), Demolition Comet (for the guys), Asuka and Musashi (for my Hucaseal and 'newearl respectively), various mechguns with hit% (I got King, Blizzard, Demon's, and Charge), Demon's Raygun with 40% hit (for my Humar), Red Handguns (for the others)

For mah FOs, Summit Moons for all! Before I took a number of canes and wands but now it's just the SM and Caduceus if necessary. Still, The Sigh of a God is fabulous (I need to find another and leave it untekked for meleeing). Red Saber and Soul Eater (soon to be Banish!) for meleeing.

As for weapons usable by all, Rainbow Baton beats absolutely everything. It is my #1 favorite.

Damn. You have S-Reds Blade?
Nice job. I really need one. The ability to use both jellen/zalure and shifta and deband would kick ass and make me almost twice as strong.

Edit: Sorry about the Double Post. You can delete this if you like.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-03-17 21:30 ]</font>

Oh, and is the Rainbow Baton really that good? I was thinking of getting the stone. As i am a Redria. I guess i will. Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-03-17 21:37 ]</font>

GrumblyStuff
Mar 18, 2006, 03:09 AM
On 2006-03-17 21:25, Ryoki wrote:
Its ability to shred down health with Hell is important, and lots of hits makes it happen more often.
Hell is the best insta-kill specials. Demolition Comet's special is Devil which knocks off 50% health a hit (only 25% for 'droids though).

On 2006-03-17 21:27, Ryoki wrote:
You have S-Reds Blade?
Using the S-Red's Blade with Humar's Jellen/Zalure isn't fun. They only give you level 3 Shift & Deband which often runs out between rooms and during battles. To continually having to cast S&D plus J&Z at every crowd is a hassle.

So, I just stick with the S&D and save the TP for Resta. The extra damage my Humar takes means more PB which means level 21 S&D eventually.

LSF
Mar 18, 2006, 04:12 AM
My two favorite weapons of the moment are Orotiagito and Gi-Gue Bazooka. I'm lovin' the look of The Sigh of a God too.

ulyoth
Mar 18, 2006, 04:50 AM
I love my s-rank sword, and claymores too XD I also like Demo Comet and my Double Cannon, i didnt like Lavis Blades at all for some reason. Another good multi hit weapon is the Partisan of Lightning.

Ryoki
Mar 18, 2006, 11:40 AM
On 2006-03-18 01:50, ulyoth wrote:
I love my s-rank sword, and claymores too XD I also like Demo Comet and my Double Cannon, i didnt like Lavis Blades at all for some reason. Another good multi hit weapon is the Partisan of Lightning.

How the heck did you get the Double Cannon?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-03-18 08:49 ]</font>

hickeyl
Mar 18, 2006, 02:51 PM
no i meen yes the red slicer is crap an who ever said the REDSWORD is crap are mongs cause its 1 of the strongest swords in the pso ep 1&2

Forte1224
Mar 18, 2006, 03:40 PM
On 2006-03-18 11:51, hickeyl wrote:
no i meen yes the red slicer is crap an who ever said the REDSWORD is crap are mongs cause its 1 of the strongest swords in the pso ep 1&2

Please, at least give an effort to use proper spelling and punctuation?

Red Sword is CONSIDERED one of the best swords in the game, to some people.
There are many others that easily surpass it's function.
Zanba
Flowen Sword AUW 84
Chain Sawd
TJS
ANY Charge Sword type weapon with some hit %

It's due to that Red Sword is easy to get. Like Chain Sawd, but Chain Sawd are considered more useful.

Red Sword is great with Shifta and Deband, but the variable ATP is kind of troublesome for people to use. The special is also really pointless unless it has hit %.

Like I said before, this topic has really no point due to that you'll only say that Red Sword is great and other weapons suck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forte1224 on 2006-03-18 12:39 ]</font>

Rekitheforce
Mar 18, 2006, 06:00 PM
i agree, i didn't want to say anything earlier but Hickeyl, this post was kinda pointless..http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CupOfCoffee
Mar 18, 2006, 07:51 PM
On 2006-03-18 12:40, Forte1224 wrote:
Red Sword is CONSIDERED one of the best swords in the game, to some people.
There are many others that easily surpass it's function.

Agreed. Red Sword, while being pretty decent, isn't really ever the absolute BEST choice. In fact, unless you find one with a mad Hit percent, you're better off with a 50% Hit Charge Calibur bought from the shop.

EphekZ
Mar 18, 2006, 08:01 PM
I think for android hunters(and people that like to look cool) Chainsawd is really good becuase of its special you get a lot of hp and you usually dont face an enemy alone so it can save you a lot of mates.

GrumblyStuff
Mar 18, 2006, 08:05 PM
It's nice to have for Humars too. Saves a lot of TP and you can heal yourself a lot more and quicker to boot.

I do like the Red Sword though, variable ATP be damned.

xxTrystanxx
Mar 18, 2006, 08:07 PM
Hmmm. I haven't found a lot of the truly great weapons in the game yet, but here's what I'm enjoying at the moment:

Luckily I have a Redria and therefore an easy pipe for Demo. Comet. At first when I first got a Double Saber I didn't really like twin sabers all that much, but after a while I got the hang of using it and it's now one of my favorites. He also uses Asuka, God Hand (35% hit from SOAB) and of course, his S-Rank Sword. I particularly like using the God Hand, just so people ask me "Dude, is your HUcast seriously not equipping a weapon?" Kung Fu Androids, FTW.

For the longest time I got away with just a Club of Laconium with my FOmarl, but now her common equipment is a Summit Moon and a Striker of Chao depending on whether she's solo or supporting.

I don't have a lot of amazing guns yet for my RAcaseal, so I'm currently using Justy-23STs. I have one with decent percents for each attribute. For destroying Gillchics and crowds of confused Dimenians I bring out my Final Impact.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxTrystanxx on 2006-03-18 17:08 ]</font>

PSOPRINCE
Mar 19, 2006, 06:02 AM
On 2006-03-17 12:48, hickeyl wrote:
yea the ELYSION are good lookin ( like my android http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ) but come on ...REDSWORD its sexy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif does any 1 like the hildablues cane ? i like em just carnt use em ...Q dont they make a bear noise wen i strike an attack ?

i want a hildeblues cane but my id cant find it i will get my freind josh to get me one when he gets his pso back, my sig has to be my twinkle star at least till i get summit moon cos it was my first 11 star wep

Zarbolord
Mar 19, 2006, 06:14 AM
I still haven't found the red sword, but I can get it from melqueeks in caves. Unfortunatly my FOmar can't use it. Caduceus will do. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PSOPRINCE
Mar 19, 2006, 06:22 AM
On 2006-03-19 03:14, Zarbolord wrote:
I still haven't found the red sword, but I can get it from melqueeks in caves. Unfortunatly my FOmar can't use it. Caduceus will do. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

how good is cadeous?

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Mar 19, 2006, 07:47 PM
My favorite Force weapons is the Summit Moon. Raises MST by 65. My Forces use techniques almost exclusivly.

sprky585
Mar 19, 2006, 08:01 PM
i prefer the red saber over sword cuz my tiny HUmar just look unproportioned carrying that huge thing around

PSOPRINCE
Mar 20, 2006, 05:35 AM
On 2006-03-19 17:01, sprky585 wrote:
i prefer the red saber over sword cuz my tiny HUmar just look unproportioned carrying that huge thing around

but the sword can hit multiple targets

hickeyl
Mar 21, 2006, 06:54 PM
to me the most important weapon in the game to me is REDSWORD no matter what anyone says ...mainley cos im a android red and black and im a redria ..and ppl im sorry if this topic is pointless.. ill take it down if i know how ..

EDIT: Use your signature to advertise your website.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-03-22 15:49 ]</font>

Tibbzplinter
Mar 22, 2006, 04:33 PM
i just got a chain sawd and i totally replaced my red sword because 1 chain looks so cool! 2 it makes a cool noise wen u hit ppl and red sword is too common

PSOPRINCE
Mar 22, 2006, 04:41 PM
On 2006-03-22 13:33, Tibbzplinter wrote:
i just got a chain sawd and i totally replaced my red sword because 1 chain looks so cool! 2 it makes a cool noise wen u hit ppl and red sword is too common

yaaaaaaaay chain sword rrrrreeeeeeevvvvvvvvvv rrrreeeeevvvvvvv http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cryhavoc
May 25, 2006, 10:36 AM
Currently i've got Red sword+52 ( so far my best find ever)
It help me breeze throught Ult caves Mines but thats it.
my quest for power goes on...

Dhylec
May 25, 2006, 10:58 AM
Please do not bump. Make a new one if you like.