PDA

View Full Version : Halloween?

LollipopLolita
Oct 2, 2002, 10:44 PM
Whacha gonna do? Whacha gonna be? Share and plan here!

I'm gonna take my niece trick or treating and dress her up as Boo from Monster Inc.

RuneLateralus
Oct 2, 2002, 10:48 PM
Just hand out candy to the 15 kids that come Trick or Treating here. Seems like the activity died down a lot...so much, it isn't worth scaring the little kids again while wearing the Alien mask (all in good fun of course, I scare them, and then they get candy...it is Halloween, yeesh).

Spy
Oct 2, 2002, 11:20 PM
Matrix-esque spy all the way.

X-thirteen
Oct 2, 2002, 11:33 PM
hmmm lets see, ill most likely sit around and give candy to all the stupid little trick or treaters

Spy
Oct 2, 2002, 11:37 PM
On 2002-10-02 21:33, X-thirteen wrote:
hmmm lets see, ill most likely sit around and give candy to all the stupid little trick or treaters

It's funner to scare them. If you have trees other than evergreens over there rake up a big pile o' leaves and have them close to your door. When the little buggers run past you jump out and scare them. It works everytime.

TedEdFred
Oct 2, 2002, 11:47 PM
Halloween is a bad holiday.

It ruins the best season with all it's stupid decorations.

Spy
Oct 2, 2002, 11:50 PM
On 2002-10-02 21:47, TedEdFred wrote:
Halloween is a bad holiday.

It ruins the best season with all it's stupid decorations.

Uh... All-saints day?

TedEdFred
Oct 3, 2002, 12:09 AM
On 2002-10-02 21:50, Spy wrote:

Uh... All-saints day?

Uh... what?

Ayame
Oct 3, 2002, 12:27 AM
My friend's birthday is on October 31st, so I'll be at a party on Holloween... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Spy
Oct 3, 2002, 12:28 AM

Who's piloting this thing again?

Kent
Oct 3, 2002, 01:35 AM
I'm going to sit at home and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, and anybody who disturbs me by ringing the doorbell gets some candy... I'm not much for scaring little kids.

LostHero
Oct 3, 2002, 02:43 AM
Going down to the homeless shelter to help out with setting up and walking around the kids, its time better spent than doing anything else.

Ness
Oct 3, 2002, 06:10 AM
I'm going to to be trick or treating with all my buddies. I'll dress-up as a custom HUmar or FOmar.

RavenTW
Oct 3, 2002, 06:41 AM
Do my homework, post on this board, post on PSOtakus, edit a catgirl pic or two http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif , threaten a few kids that might come to my house for some reason, and eat the candy we would have given them. Oh yeah, and play PSO network trial (officially un-grounded! YAY!)

Ziggy-san
Oct 3, 2002, 02:33 PM
Aaa, I want to make myself a doggie Gir (Invader Zim) costume, but that make prove to be quite a challenge...

If that doesn't work, and if I don't get a better idea, I'm going to be a walkign cardboard box XD

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 3, 2002, 02:36 PM
I'll take a random basket from one of my neighbor's porches and use the energy from the candy to survive while playing PSO Episode II. Yes, they think the trick or treaters are honest, one-piece-taking children. I'm ugly, so that's scary enough =^.^=

ABDUR101
Oct 3, 2002, 03:09 PM
I used to go dressed in camo with blood stains all over..if was a 5 minute costume that fricken owned.

It would of been a two minute costume if I could have sacrificed tha...wait..are there any animal activists here?

!>_>

<_<!

I'm kidding(about the animal sacrifice), put the sharp objects down =X

This year, I'll prolly stay at home and splurge on whatever game or anime I have. No trick or treaters come back this dead end road, which means no decorations and more candy for me. >=)

rbf2000
Oct 3, 2002, 03:13 PM
I'm "too cool" to dress up for halloween... >_>

Maybe I'll put up some decorations around the dorm... probably not.

I will, however, get my little sister to send me a third of her halloween loot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And halloween happens to be my dogs birthday, so I might have my little sister give him a treat or something...

BWS-1
Oct 3, 2002, 07:27 PM
-_-

I won't make the same mistake I did last year to dress as a "Demon Shinobi" and allmost get a bullet in between the eyes after getting busted by the cops ...

No instead I'll dress as a White-belt Judoka. That way I litteraly have no chances of getting arrested.

I mean come on, a white-belt (read: harmless).

Guile
Oct 3, 2002, 07:34 PM
Where ever the night takes me....

I dunno........

pixelate
Oct 4, 2002, 02:32 AM
I'll be doing homework: research papers about typography.

Ian D
Oct 4, 2002, 01:36 PM
I'll be doing the same thing I do everyday, try and take over the world!

Alielle
Oct 4, 2002, 03:25 PM
Since this place is full of religious idiots who think Halloween is SATANIC OMG (never mind that their Christmas is stolen from a pagan holiday), there usually isn't many kids out here. A couple years back, I dressed up as a really scary vampire, and some prissy holier-than-thou woman at Wal-Mart was shielding their little dress-shirt-and-tie brainwashed Southern Baptist fundie brats from me.

Bitter? ...Nah!

Well, this year I'd like to go all out in Resident Evil costume. But my printer is broken, so I can't make any S.T.A.R.S. badges. ;_; Otherwise, I have most of the Rebecca Chambers getup, and Larkin has most of the Barry stuff.

Ananke
Oct 4, 2002, 03:41 PM
The haloween after the first NES Final Fantasy came out, I went as a Red Mage. Except the fact that literally everyone thought I was supposed to be a retarded pirate, that ruled.

ginko990
Oct 4, 2002, 10:45 PM
On 2002-10-03 00:43, LostHero wrote:
Going down to the homeless shelter to help out with setting up and walking around the kids, its time better spent than doing anything else.

That's cool you probably mean a lot to the kids.

But me im probably gunna go to a party or something. Or hang out at a friends house.

Wait isnt PSO2 comin out like the day before? 29th? NO HALLOWEEN FOR ME.

Rotis
Oct 5, 2002, 07:27 AM
On 2002-10-04 13:41, Ananke wrote:
The haloween after the first NES Final Fantasy came out, I went as a Red Mage. Except the fact that literally everyone thought I was supposed to be a retarded pirate, that ruled.

Many years ago, black cape + sombrero + plastic tomahawk + Rotis = very very shoddy black mage costume.

theNightwisp
Oct 7, 2002, 03:10 PM
the catgirl thing is a little old for me now. (the last 10 years..) and i'm at that age when i'm too old to trickortreat, but i'm too young to party. T_T tragic, isn't it? i'm dressing up anyways, tho. i've got a beautiful set of wings and an awesome dress, so fairy it is. but i'm still gonna be a cat, tomorrow @ school. (we're playing the Trenton Tigers for homecoming, so tomorrow is "tiger taming tuesday")

Deathscythealpha
Oct 7, 2002, 05:17 PM
Im going to sacrifice live poultry to my Un-Holy gods and dance about chanting.

Or im going to sit in and do nothing, Halloween isnt that big in my area, and i cant stand small children in costumes.

Lol, and i remember BWS-1 post from last year, man running about with a baseball bat and no shoes on if i remember corectly.

theNightwisp
Oct 9, 2002, 05:25 PM
On 2002-10-03 12:33, Ziggy-san wrote:
Aaa, I want to make myself a doggie Gir (Invader Zim) costume, but that make prove to be quite a challenge...

If that doesn't work, and if I don't get a better idea, I'm going to be a walkign cardboard box XD

i thought hot topic should do a green sweatshirt with a hood that looked like that. it would SPAnK, and would be fairly simple too.

BlackRose
Oct 10, 2002, 09:25 AM
The halloween shop near my house stocks more S&M toys and various strap-on equipment (the details of which i'll leave to your imagination, i'm sure they've got it) than actual halloween costumes, so i dunno... either i'll make my own, or i'll scare everyone this halloween (including myself)

o_O

Nidarrock
Oct 10, 2002, 09:46 AM
My wife and I will be dressing up as Jedi. Yes we are Star Wars freaks. At the moment we can't decide what to dress our (by halloween) 16 month old daughter. Baby Amidala? Boo would be cute too considering we'll be at Disney on Halloween night. Of course scaring little kiddies is quite fun too.

BWS-1
Oct 11, 2002, 01:58 AM
On 2002-10-07 15:17, Deathscythealpha wrote:
Lol, and i remember BWS-1 post from last year, man running about with a baseball bat and no shoes on if i remember corectly.

Actually that was a bit worst. I was walking down the street with a fake katana and black socks and sandales ... BLACK SOCKS AND SANDALES DEAR GOD WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!

X_x

well I looked like a ninja, so it scared the cops. The rest, I don't feel like telling it all over again, people will have to dig the dam post from last year http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BWS-1 on 2002-10-10 23:59 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Oct 11, 2002, 02:02 AM
On 2002-10-10 23:58, BWS-1 wrote:
The rest, I don't feel like telling it all over again, people will have to dig the dam post from last year http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I remember it. You got hiked to the police station I beleive, and you did'nt make it to the Halloween party and did'nt get to spend time with your girlfriend =

Then the cops gave some excuse of people calling in about a person dressed like you causing a domestic disturbance in the area(hur hur how many people are dressed in black on Halloween).

Hopefully this year is better for you =)

*whisper*
Wear white and yellow >_>

BWS-1
Oct 11, 2002, 02:53 AM
On 2002-10-03 17:27, BWS-1 wrote:
No instead I'll dress as a White-belt Judoka. That way I litteraly have no chances of getting arrested.

I mean come on, a white-belt (read: harmless).

*whispers back
I'll just wear white, yellow might "excite" them a lil.
>_>