PDA

View Full Version : Super Powers

Charmander02
Mar 17, 2006, 04:54 PM
If you could have any super power what would it be?

Personally i would have Wolverine's either that or Saiyan.

Dreadlock
Mar 17, 2006, 06:15 PM
The ability to read minds. Specifically female minds.

Shattered_weasel
Mar 17, 2006, 06:17 PM
Why in the world would you take Super Healing when you can just skip passed the not getting hurt part all and get Invulnerability.

As for me I take my Reality Warping power ala Scarlet Witch.

"No more n00bs"

astuarlen
Mar 17, 2006, 07:04 PM
Shapechanging, duh. What can't you do if you can change shapes? ;]

P.S. Awesome sig, Shattered.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: astuarlen on 2006-03-17 16:05 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 17, 2006, 07:26 PM
If I could have any supepowe I would snap my fingers and turn into a puddle.

InfinityXXX
Mar 17, 2006, 07:40 PM
The power to slow time

Atayin
Mar 17, 2006, 08:36 PM
Superspeed would be a lot of fun.. but I've always wanted to fly. If I could fly, I could do all kinds of crazy things without having to worry about falling down. If I could fly, I wouldn't have to worry about a bunch of trendy little wannabe punk rockers DROPPING ME out of a crowd surf. If I could fly, I could catch mad air doing anything involving a ramp.. IF I COULD FLY... well, I could go on for days about this.

So, I guess I just want to be able to fly really really fast.

although, iceman's powers are pretty cool.. would power over the elements be considered one power? Because, if I could control heat, wind, electricity and so forth, I'd definately be able to fly really fast... and also freeze people's faces when they mouth off to me. Awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Orange_Coconut
Mar 17, 2006, 08:41 PM
I'd like the power to manipulate minds. Not just human minds, but all minds... That would be fun.

DizzyDi
Mar 18, 2006, 01:16 PM
I wanna control time. To go back and time and correct some of my mistakes, speed up time to get through school faster, stop time so I can get my homework done or so I can get a quick peek at someone's test answers, slow down time so I can play sports better. Time manipulation is where its at.

rena-ko
Mar 18, 2006, 01:30 PM
the ability to travel in an instant. no stupid time on the bus, no waiting for a train, just 'snap' and youre where youre supposed to be.

LSF
Mar 18, 2006, 01:42 PM
Funny enough I posted in a different forum about super-powers not long ago...
I choose Invisability, I did then and I do now.

KodiaX987
Mar 18, 2006, 02:56 PM
The power to stab people in the face over the Internet.

I'm dead serious.

EphekZ
Mar 18, 2006, 03:02 PM
On 2006-03-18 11:56, KodiaX987 wrote:
The power to stab people in the face over the Internet.

I'm dead serious.

XD

ladyjaderiver
Mar 18, 2006, 08:10 PM
I'm not sure if they really count as superpowers or not, but I wouldn't mind the kind of powers they have in the anime GetBackers. ^_^

washuguy
Mar 19, 2006, 12:25 AM
The power to drain other powers,then you have them all. And something involving water. I love the water element.

Dre_o
Mar 19, 2006, 12:48 AM
Alchemy. Gotta love transmutation. Either that or super stealth.

Psylocke
Mar 19, 2006, 11:32 AM
On 2006-03-17 15:17, Shattered_weasel wrote:
Why in the world would you take Super Healing when you can just skip passed the not getting hurt part all and get Invulnerability.

As for me I take my Reality Warping power ala Scarlet Witch.

"No more n00bs"

eeee After seeing Wanda go completely nuts and pretty much undo all of reality, that's a pretty dangerous power to wish for.
I've always been partial to Psylocke's shadow travel abilities after she was healed by the Crimson Dawn. Comes in handy to be able to meld into shadows and then more or less teleport along them. That and her original telepathic abilities which allowed her to create illusions and manipulate others' minds, aside from the basic benefits of telepathy.

PJ
Mar 19, 2006, 11:39 AM
The ability to do homework http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Seriously though, I want super speed that isn't affected by my asthma -.-

Wyndham
Mar 19, 2006, 12:07 PM
the power to heal.

Dreadlock
Mar 19, 2006, 12:11 PM
On 2006-03-19 09:07, Oran1324 wrote:
the power to heal.

Heal the world,
Make it a better place,
For you and for me and the entire human race,
there are people dyin',
and if you care enough about the living,
make a better place, for you and for me.

For you and for me.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 19, 2006, 01:05 PM
Wait I just realized the drawback of turning into a puddle.... puddles can't snap.

I would take perfect transformation. I could be anything. People to objects. I could make 'hybrids' like transform my arm into a gun and my body into an armored suit. Infinite posibilities.

Kizaragu
Mar 19, 2006, 01:13 PM
I'd want angel wings like that chap out of Xmen. Not only would I look FREAKING awesome, but I could fly too. the laides would flock to me like a moth to a flame.

Also the ability to control time would be nice. I'd never be late for work again, plus I could have an egg McMuffin anytime I wanted. Even after 10:30!

Evil_Althena8
Mar 19, 2006, 09:39 PM
teleportation would be really nice

Tact
Mar 19, 2006, 10:02 PM
On 2006-03-19 10:13, Kizaragu wrote:
I'd want angel wings like that chap out of Xmen. Not only would I look FREAKING awesome, but I could fly too. the laides would flock to me like a moth to a flame.

Also the ability to control time would be nice. I'd never be late for work again, plus I could have an egg McMuffin anytime I wanted. Even after 10:30!

I pretty much agree with Kiz. But my wings would be transparent-y, like Tales of Symphonia wings. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hmm...now if I had to think of my own...I'd say super speed and the ability to jump really high.

EJ
Mar 19, 2006, 10:16 PM
Super Speed like the Flash.

That is the only power that I would like.

Atayin
Mar 19, 2006, 10:49 PM
On 2006-03-19 08:32, Psylocke wrote:

eeee After seeing Wanda go completely nuts and pretty much undo all of reality, that's a pretty dangerous power to wish for.
I've always been partial to Psylocke's shadow travel abilities after she was healed by the Crimson Dawn. Comes in handy to be able to meld into shadows and then more or less teleport along them. That and her original telepathic abilities which allowed her to create illusions and manipulate others' minds, aside from the basic benefits of telepathy.

Oh man. I forgot about that nutso, rediculous House of M super crossover event. Too much power would be a very bad thing.

But, Psylocke had shadow travel powers? wtf. What do shadow travel powers do? Her powers change so much, I get confused, even though she's my favorite mutant (sexy ninja with a british accent ftw). Maybe I'd like me some shadow travel... just because it sounds bad-ass.

GreenArcher
Mar 19, 2006, 11:09 PM
Time control FTW.
Seriously, the possibilities are endless.
Need to cram for a test?
You have all the time you need.
Sneaking out would be that much easier.
Getting out of any jam = piece of cake.
About to get hit by Dark Falz' heaven punishment and death is inevitable? Freeze time > quit > no EXP loss http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif .
Got a hangover? Freeze time > sleep it off.
I could go on forever...
but for your's and my eyesight, I'll stop.

Psylocke
Mar 19, 2006, 11:49 PM
On 2006-03-19 19:49, Atayin wrote:

On 2006-03-19 08:32, Psylocke wrote:

Oh man. I forgot about that nutso, rediculous House of M super crossover event. Too much power would be a very bad thing.

But, Psylocke had shadow travel powers? wtf. What do shadow travel powers do? Her powers change so much, I get confused, even though she's my favorite mutant (sexy ninja with a british accent ftw). Maybe I'd like me some shadow travel... just because it sounds bad-ass.

Yeah, back in the mid-90s. It was one of the side effects of her being cured by the magical elixir from the dimension of the Crimson Dawn; being able to melt in and out of shadows. She lost it, though. And her telepathic abilities, too, when she trapped the Shadow King on the Astral Plane. And since she was 'brought back from the dead' her telekinetic powers are omg powerful. And now she's immune to psychic attacks, which is definitely a plus. But, yeah, her powers have just pretty much run the gamut over the years. @_@
She's always been one my top three faves (hence the name).

KaFKa
Mar 20, 2006, 05:22 AM
On 2006-03-19 20:09, Green_Archer3 wrote:
Time control FTW.
Seriously, the possibilities are endless.
Need to cram for a test?
You have all the time you need.
Sneaking out would be that much easier.
Getting out of any jam = piece of cake.
About to get hit by Dark Falz' heaven punishment and death is inevitable? Freeze time > quit > no EXP loss http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif .
Got a hangover? Freeze time > sleep it off.
I could go on forever...
but for your's and my eyesight, I'll stop.

What about going back in time and meddling? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AxelgearVII
Mar 20, 2006, 07:18 AM
I'd have to go with either...control over the flow of time, or to turn myself invisible and be able to walk through walls and fly etc. Like Danny Phantom. >>;

Or I'd also be happy to just have a crystal ball that lets me see what's going on in the universe anywhere at any time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxelgearVIII on 2006-03-20 04:18 ]</font>

Maridia
Mar 20, 2006, 07:51 AM
God, I could never decide. I'd be like OMG I WANT LIKE SIXTEEN DIFFERENT ONES

But power over time would be great, and the ability to fly.. Or grow wings at will. ;o <3 angel wings

Super speed would be really useful sometimes. Bah, it's almost 7am and I can't think of any others.

Jive18
Mar 20, 2006, 01:54 PM
I'm gonna go Dane Cook and say I'd like to shoot lazers out of my cock. And when I'm low on fuel my ball glow green http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif.

Jive18
Mar 20, 2006, 01:55 PM
On 2006-03-20 10:54, Jive18 wrote:
I'm gonna go Dane Cook and say I'd like to shoot lazers out of my cock. And when I'm low on fuel my balls glow green http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif.

Charmander02
Mar 20, 2006, 04:14 PM
Ninja powers like in Naruto would be pretty sweet too.

ulyoth
Mar 20, 2006, 04:56 PM
Telekenetic (sp?) powers. Slapping people from 30 metres away XD

Sharkyland
Mar 23, 2006, 11:45 AM
Super Powers, hmm...

My favorites are:
1) Never feel tired
2) Healing
3) Teleportation
4) Control of Time (speed or slow time, never go back in time)
5) Snap my fingers and something gets done (like my comic, some huge file to download, getting dressed, read a book and it's already in my head, etc)
6) Adaptability (able to live anywhere, speak any language, or do any job)
7) Flying

If I were to pick one, I suppose it's #6.