PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a bit nostalgic (circa 2001/02)

Psylocke
Mar 19, 2006, 12:40 AM
I was just wondering if there's anyone still hanging around from '01/'02/'03? I got to thinking about all my old friends on this forum from back then and really want to re-connect. And hell, I just plain miss this place. XDD I always had so much fun here with everybody and I'm sure there are plenty of new people to have fun with, too.

ABDUR101
Mar 19, 2006, 12:49 AM
They're all dead. They OD'd on real life.

Psylocke
Mar 19, 2006, 01:28 AM
On 2006-03-18 21:49, ABDUR101 wrote:

Abdur! Oh my god! *hugs* I can't believe you're still around! That makes me happy, though, don't get me wrong. Wow. I've missed you. I was really hoping you'd still be lurking somewhere. ^____^

Eihwaz
Mar 19, 2006, 01:45 AM
Whoa, talk about long gap between posts: over three years. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Welcome back! You probably don't remember me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Dangerous55
Mar 19, 2006, 03:08 AM
I AM HERE.
And I remember you kinda.

Orange_Coconut
Mar 19, 2006, 03:14 AM
On 2006-03-18 22:28, Psylocke wrote:

Abdur! Oh my god! *hugs* I can't believe you're still around! That makes me happy, though, don't get me wrong. Wow. I've missed you. I was really hoping you'd still be lurking somewhere. ^____^

XD you make him sound like he's stalking posters in the shadows, waiting for his more oppurtune chance to strike with a reply. =P

Naw, I'm just playing around, welcome back. Whether we have or have not met/chatted before, there is always room for greetings, or re-greetings. =)

Psylocke
Mar 19, 2006, 07:36 AM
On 2006-03-18 22:45, Eihwaz wrote:
Whoa, talk about long gap between posts: over three years. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Welcome back! You probably don't remember me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

hehe Yeah. You kinda get caught up with other things along the way and all that.

Alas, I don't remember you, no, but it's kinda cool you remember me. haha Thanks for the welcome back.

Psylocke
Mar 19, 2006, 07:37 AM
On 2006-03-19 00:08, Dangerous55 wrote:
I AM HERE.
And I remember you kinda.

Heeeeey. I remember you, too...kinda. *lol*

Psylocke
Mar 19, 2006, 07:39 AM
On 2006-03-19 00:14, Orange_Coconut wrote:

On 2006-03-18 22:28, Psylocke wrote:

XD you make him sound like he's stalking posters in the shadows, waiting for his more oppurtune chance to strike with a reply. =P

Naw, I'm just playing around, welcome back. Whether we have or have not met/chatted before, there is always room for greetings, or re-greetings. =)

*lol* Well that wouldn't be too far off, actually. Me and him and a couple of our friends were something of a threadjacking posse back in the day. XDD Those were the times.

Thank you, thank you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Rubius-sama
Mar 19, 2006, 08:27 AM
I'm still around, though you might not remember me as I hanged around in Fanworks for most of my time here in 2001. Then I went on a hiatus for 3 years and came back for BB.

Deathscythealpha
Mar 19, 2006, 08:33 AM
On 2006-03-19 04:39, Psylocke wrote:

*lol* Well that wouldn't be too far off, actually. Me and him and a couple of our friends were something of a threadjacking posse back in the day. XDD Those were the times.

Thank you, thank you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ah, I remember the threadjacking posse. Wow, that seems like so long ago now.

Psylocke
Mar 19, 2006, 09:58 AM
On 2006-03-19 05:33, Deathscythealpha wrote:

On 2006-03-19 04:39, Psylocke wrote:

Ah, I remember the threadjacking posse. Wow, that seems like so long ago now.

*lol* That's because it was a long time ago. XD
How've you been?

Deathscythealpha
Mar 19, 2006, 07:57 PM
*Wondered where this thread got moved too*

On 2006-03-19 06:58, Psylocke wrote:

How've you been?

Was a scarily long time ago when I think about it. If I think back to when all that sort of stuff was going on, I was just leaving Secondery School and moving onto College. I am now just over a month away from finishing University! Time seems to be passing so quickly.

Generally been ok, still hanging around PSOW and studying to get a job as a Videogame designer.

Psylocke
Mar 20, 2006, 03:10 AM
On 2006-03-19 16:57, Deathscythealpha wrote:
*Wondered where this thread got moved too*

On 2006-03-19 06:58, Psylocke wrote:

How've you been?

Was a scarily long time ago when I think about it. If I think back to when all that sort of stuff was going on, I was just leaving Secondery School and moving onto College. I am now just over a month away from finishing University! Time seems to be passing so quickly.

Generally been ok, still hanging around PSOW and studying to get a job as a Videogame designer.

Oh excellent! I'm getting ready to go for a degree in Sound Arts and become a sound engineer. I'm hoping to move to Tokyo and work with the record labels out there. Already have some good connections; just need the training. XD
So you must be studying a lot of graphic design and animation, huh? I live like 10 minutes from Pixar studios. Not videogames, but still pretty cool. hehehe

Brimstone
Mar 21, 2006, 04:57 PM
I don't know how many of you remember me but i remember some of you guys. Good to see some faces still around hopefully playing PSU.

RuneLateralus
Apr 6, 2006, 07:39 PM
Wow...haven't seen you in a long time, Psy. How have you been?

Danger_Girl
Apr 23, 2006, 07:44 AM
I posted here a time or two back in those days. A few of the regulars from back then now post on a website called http://www.voodoomoose.com/. I don't know if you remember Nynaeve from those days? They called her the PSOW mommy. She kind of admins the site. Also Saitoh who was a regular back then, and even Ice Blink will show up to post there from time to time. There are many many others from those days too, Mike, Excalibur, Uky, Alisha, Riel, Zorya I can go on and on but I will spare you.

The person I really want to track down is Spy...
*cry*

Anyway, everyone is getting excited about PSU! We'll all hook up again I'm sure.

BWS-1
Apr 23, 2006, 12:59 PM

I'm sure some of us just went on hibernation.

I wonder how many will come back for PSU...

o well, just a few more months left!

*switches back to sleep mode*

Danger_Girl
Apr 23, 2006, 03:56 PM
Yes indeed. Plus one would have to assume I actually had a life before I was in danger of ODing on it.

I'll just continue to hold out here in the slums of Pioneer 2 till we get some new threat we have to deal with...

*goes back to doing her nails...(oh yeah, razor sharp...)*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2006-04-23 14:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2006-04-23 19:21 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Apr 23, 2006, 05:47 PM
ZOMG PSY

ZOMG RUBIUS

ZOMG DG!

^_^

Danger_Girl
Apr 23, 2006, 06:08 PM
A little bird told me you were still around here KodiaX987. I'm impressed.

We really gotta figure out what nut house they put Spy in, and break him out. I heard he still uses his old AIM name, if I could just remember what that was...I also see he's banned here. Eh, minor inconvience.

Anyway, I was suprised my account still existed after all this time. And I was even more suprised (shocked and amazed) that I remembered the password.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2006-04-23 19:06 ]</font>

Delciana
Apr 23, 2006, 09:43 PM
guess since DG is back to posting on this site, I can stop by real quick and say hello as well. This place brings back a lot of memories of my romps through PSO with my sidekick Dangergirl. Memories of her mangled corpse laying face down in her own blood after being mauled by a pack of Rappies will always be one of my cherished moments in PSO, hehe.

But I do have to give DG credit for remembering her password to this site. She has trouble remembering her own age let alone a complex thing like her password, hehe.

We'll both be around again once PSU comes out and I look forward to playing a lot of my old friends again from good old PSO. Here's hoping they don't delay the damn game anymore!

YoungForest
Apr 27, 2006, 11:14 PM
Gotdamn. This sure brings back memories.

ajenteks
May 23, 2006, 10:57 PM
On 2006-04-23 16:08, Danger_Girl wrote:

We really gotta figure out what nut house they put Spy in, and break him out. I heard he still uses his old AIM name, if I could just remember what that was...I also see he's banned here. Eh, minor inconvience.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2006-04-23 19:06 ]</font>

DG, aim is ajenteks if you want to catch up sometime. And they said I would never get a custom avatar, hah.

Danger_Girl
May 27, 2006, 05:19 PM
On 2006-05-23 20:57, ajenteks wrote:

On 2006-04-23 16:08, Danger_Girl wrote:

DG, aim is ajenteks if you want to catch up sometime. And they said I would never get a custom avatar, hah.

Awwww...look at that avatar. Isn't that sweet. I never thought you to be such a romantic. Or someone who would be easily collared by a woman.

In all sincerity it was a thrill to hear from you again, and I'm glad they treated you all right in the nut house. The food in those places suck, but electro-shock therapy is underrated.

ajenteks
May 27, 2006, 05:48 PM
Hey, it's hard to argue with results.

Danger_Girl
May 27, 2006, 05:57 PM
I've always been less interested in results, and more interested in gratification. Preferably the immediate variety.