PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Cheater Poll; Vote now!

Black-Dragon
Mar 19, 2006, 04:41 AM
What should Microsoft / ST / SEGA do about cheaters on Xbox Live? Apparently they don't do much, so better yet, what should WE DO?

sprky585
Mar 19, 2006, 08:47 AM
On 2006-03-19 01:41, Black-Dragon wrote:
What should Microsoft / ST / SEGA do about cheaters on Xbox Live? Apparently they don't do much, so better yet, what should WE DO?
i chose form a legit group and move to one ship because thats already happend on Xbox so if ur runnin xbox PM me and ill tell u what ship/block http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dreadlock
Mar 19, 2006, 12:41 PM
Usually the bigger the group in the ship, eventually cheaters will make their way into them. Like on Dav. 10. They come and roam around there at night. The foxes, the sega mascots, the deaths. All that fun stuff. Preferably, I'd choose the decision:

"Convert them all by sending Big Tony to their residences."

But that was not a choice.

I was converted a long time ago. Now I am a believer of the Red Box. Hummmm..

sprky585
Mar 19, 2006, 03:13 PM
On 2006-03-19 09:41, Dreadlock wrote:

I was converted a long time ago. Now I am a believer of the Red Box. Hummmm..

damn straight...all hail Red Box

Black-Dragon
Mar 20, 2006, 03:43 PM
This is ture, but I just saw something that made me want to call ST and tell them that they're about to let one of the greater games of our times die out. I just saw someone on 44:Davburite:10-01 at Level 999.

Dreadlock
Mar 20, 2006, 06:41 PM
I'll have to look into that myself.

sprky585
Mar 20, 2006, 06:45 PM
On 2006-03-20 12:43, Black-Dragon wrote:
This is ture, but I just saw something that made me want to call ST and tell them that they're about to let one of the greater games of our times die out. I just saw someone on 44:Davburite:10-01 at Level 999.

ok ive never seen...even in Apa 1-1 a level 999 person...maybe u mistakenly saw a 99 and a 9 or two 99's next to each other...i dont think u can hack a character that high

Black-Dragon
Mar 20, 2006, 09:00 PM
No, it was xEWx_Fox or something, me and a few other people deffinetely saw him. Level 999. That's one hell of a mod if you ask me.

EDIT: Correction, xEWx_The_Fox, has several chars with the same name, one of which me and Bahamut clearly saw at level 999.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-03-20 18:07 ]</font>

BARTAmaster
Mar 20, 2006, 09:57 PM
I want to say form a group and move to a new ship but I remember how I found Davburite. I was just pressing "x" on all the ships and blocks to see if people were there and when I entered Dav. I asked why they were all there and I got a Symbol Chat of Legit.(You know the one) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
We can't keep the hax out no matter what we do. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Veldrane
Mar 21, 2006, 01:59 PM
I sawthe level 999 as well yesterday, was just sitting in the lobby of Dav 10. But I agree with Barta, moving to another ship/block won't do any good. The best thing to do is not to play with the hackers/dupers/modders. All you really can do in my opinion.

xxTrystanxx
Mar 22, 2006, 03:29 AM
A lot of them don't even play. I've yet to see many of the EW folks actually play in a game.

I've stopped trying to convert other folks. So long as I make the room, I don't care if they're weapons are hacked. They have to pay for the game just like we do.

EJ
Mar 22, 2006, 03:32 AM
Not true, I know most people who actually play for free since they steal other people CC number on cube.

But Xbox has a harddrive and you would think you can do updates and other things on that system but guess ST/Microsoft don't want to help the community there :/

Delfi
Mar 22, 2006, 06:39 PM
why not do 1 of these 2 things -
1 only keep guild cards of legit only players and only play with them

2 write messages on each of your guild cards wether or not this player was legit or not and then you would know who to and not to play with

Both these points assume that you are not wanting to play with cheaters.
Personally I hate cheating and cheaters in any game they spoil it for so many people - and has trystan rightly said they rarely play in games anyhow.

But they pay to mess around and if they are happy doing wot they do and as long as they arent affectin u by freezin ur game or wotever then you should just let them keep wasting their money lol.

Black-Dragon
Mar 23, 2006, 10:43 AM
I think I like that idea the best, since I only keep guild cards from Legit players to begin with, it's a pain in the !@# because I seem to have all the hackers join my room anyway. I start a run in the forest or VR Temple Alpha and 10 minutes later someone level 199 joins and I think "Wow, I wonder how far away from 200 he is" and they ask for a pipe. So I send them one, and down comes jhonny THM with a smokey plate mixed with electro frame and aura field, and low and behold! They wield the legendary Tsumikir J Sword and how much does it do each hit? 9,999, wow, amazing, kinda makes you wonder what the point is for him to even play. But yeah, gamertag is SGT Six Penny, look me up on Dav/10

RAcast Lateralus
HUcaseal Tiamat
FOmar Merlin

sprky585
Mar 23, 2006, 05:24 PM
i just hate hacked people its really annoying takes the fun out of the game

xxTrystanxx
Mar 23, 2006, 06:14 PM
Meh. If I'm playing my FO I don't care too much if there are cheaters in the room -- so long as I can cast Zalure on everything, I'm fine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif But with my Hunters and Ranger that can be a different story.

SLON
Mar 24, 2006, 08:01 AM
Sega have never bothered to protect the Gamecube version of PSO, which is of more interest to them than the X Box version ever was (Gamecube = Japanese players), so you can forget them ever trying to get rid of cheaters on X Box.

zandra117
Mar 24, 2006, 02:42 PM
On 2006-03-22 00:29, xxTrystanxx wrote:
A lot of them don't even play. I've yet to see many of the EW folks actually play in a game.

True, hackers only use the game to chat in the lobbies now. They can't FSOD us because that was patched on XBOX way back when the shop dupe was fixed.

The only thing you have to watch out for on xbox now is dupers, stackers, people with hacked items, invisible characters that can join games, people with last resort hacks like rare red box FSOD lobby telepipes and the character corrupt hack (used by hackers when they are fed up with the game because its an insta ban for at least 5 months on the first offence if you use them.) , and N00bs with robo-techniques.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-03-24 11:45 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Mar 27, 2006, 01:39 AM
On 2006-03-24 11:42, zandra117 wrote:
They can't FSOD us because that was patched on XBOX way back when the shop dupe was fixed.

That's OK, this game seems to be pretty good at FSODing itself, LOL.

Saraphim
Mar 27, 2006, 01:50 AM
I voted all of the above, because anything you can do to prevent or stop them is a step in the right direction. One can only hope that ST will take this issue more seriously on PSU (whenever they decide to release it).

Black-Dragon
Mar 28, 2006, 08:11 PM
On 2006-03-26 22:50, Saraphim wrote:
I voted all of the above, because anything you can do to prevent or stop them is a step in the right direction. One can only hope that ST will take this issue more seriously on PSU (whenever they decide to release it).

As far as I know the char's for PSU are foolproof if you play online (from what I have been told, not read so you might want to go check up on this) the character will be on the server, therefor disabling anyone from editing theirs. However, offline characters will of course be on your system letting some people what they do best, "Cheat" But as for PSO, it is sad, but the game IS almost dead, PS2 goes online for free, and there are just way too many hackers, and in general people who don't know how to or care how to play, or just plain assholes who do nothing but talk shit like little kids on PSO in any version. If anyone wishes to join me, I'll be playing Champions of Norath (Realms of Everquest) on ps2 online, which is free...And supports any USB keyboard with NO adapter... waiting for PSU this winter! wIgGa WoOt! m/ (-.-) m/

xEWx_The_Fox
Mar 29, 2006, 05:20 AM
ok 1 i was told my some ppl on d10 that my name was said on here and yes i was 999 and that shows how much u no what you are talkn about that patch was made 2 years ago and you can hack any game and ther is ways to hack psu and i was told by some one that has played it i never join you legit ppl games unless im legit and like i said you dont no what you are talkn about learn about what you say b4 you run your mouth becuz when u UNMOD your xbox your not modded nomore so ther 4 when im online im not modded and to all the hackers that talk shit about bein legit its cuz thay wher legit and can talk shit most all of use modders has had a 160-200 person legit and got bored of the game so we modded after 3 years the game gets boreing i had over 32 legit ppl in ult or over 120 b4 i modded and by the way what is your best lvl and how many cuz un less you got more then that dont say shit to me or outher modders tell you done what we have done in the game and 4 the 127 i hate dr reboto 4 that tho 127hit is good thats all i use 127and its ppl like you black dragon y ppl talk shit about legit ppl when i came back to pso after 3mouths off i made like 10 legit friends that are hell cool unlike you black dragon. you just set ther and talk about o hes a modder hes stupid and stuff like that and like i said b4 leard about what you are talkn about cuz you dont no shit about moding from what i see

EDIT: Post edited for language.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-03-30 19:25 ]</font>

BladeHUcast
Mar 29, 2006, 10:05 AM
Cool a legit group of solders hehehe, any ways they should put a virus in the flow and worn all hackers that there character coud get infected name it "The Parcitic Gene Virus"....just a thougt

xEWx_The_Fox
Mar 30, 2006, 02:10 AM
On 2006-03-29 07:05, BladeHUcast wrote:
Cool a legit group of solders hehehe, any ways they should put a virus in the flow and worn all hackers that there character coud get infected name it "The Parcitic Gene Virus"....just a thougt

ok then that would be the same thing we are doin so ther 4 thay would be hacking to so then you would hate them and if some one got a hold of that all the legit ppl are fucked so ya bad thing to do and + we make the stuff so how would thay get in to our comps oh ya hacking in to them

SLON
Mar 30, 2006, 06:51 AM
Did you ever learn punctuation in school? Just a thought.

Ladriachan
Mar 30, 2006, 02:25 PM
On 2006-03-30 03:51, SLON wrote:
Did you ever learn punctuation in school? Just a thought.

http://www.pumpcore.com/phpbb/images/smiles/omglolrofl.gif

obviously not; it's a trait i've noticed with alot of hackers... at least in didn't write his post in full 11475p34k >_>;;

Black-Dragon
Mar 30, 2006, 03:10 PM
I'm wondering if he's still in School lol, and I find it funy how he's the only one "talking shit" here. The kid doesn't even phase anyone and he thinks we all still care, so let him continue thinking that. He's just upset at the world 'cause mommy didn't show him any love and daddy hurt him and mommy when he drank lol. Anyway; when PSU finally comes out, this will matter just as much as it does now. But those of you who are still planning on wasting time / money on this long dead game, I would suggest moving to Blue Burst. There are more and better weapons / armor; extra areas, and from what I have been seeing so far, no cheaters! Which makes me doubt it since it is a PC version of the game. But even if there are, it's something new until PSU.

Black-Dragon
Mar 30, 2006, 06:57 PM
It has also come to my attention that every hacker in the world, weather they are 12 or 21 seems to make no difference; but they all seem to think that they are better then every one simply because they cheat at the game and can not lose. This also causes them to invent new words to our english language, such as "Noob" or "Nub". Poor Fox is suffering from this delusion and needs help; don't hate him, pitty him. And don't let this happen to you:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/noob.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-03-30 15:58 ]</font>

xEWx_The_Fox
Mar 30, 2006, 07:31 PM
ok dude 1 im not talkn shit and 2 if you done care y are you talkn about my 999 and shit if you dont care then dont talk about it and yes if out of school i work 12 hours a day and no i dont thikn im better cuz i mod i think im better cuz you are the one here talkn about me and cant say it to my face or on pso you are the 1 that deletes ppl im thay use 127s or hack even if thay are a cool person or not if you dont want them to use 127 in your game then just ask them you dont got to delete them over it and ya that is what makes me a better person cuz i know hoe to deal with ppl unlike you and you think you no every think about the game you only no half of it you are just a one minded person that think if some one dose this or that thay are wrong. oh ya ppl on forums dont like when you post to times in a row

Ladriachan
Mar 30, 2006, 08:05 PM
On 2006-03-30 16:31, xEWx_The_Fox wrote:
ok dude:

1) im not talking shit
2) if you done care why are you talking about my 999 and shit.

if you dont care, then don't talk about it; and yes; i'm out of school and i work 12 hours a day and no i don't think i'm better because i mod, i think i'm better because you are the one here taling about me and can't say it to my face or on pso.

You are the one that deletes people that use 127s or hack. Even if thay are a cool person or not, if you don't want them to use 127's in your game then just ask them. You don't have to delete them over it; and yeah.. that is what makes me a better person because I know how to deal with people.

Unlike you; you think you know every thing about the game.. you only know half of it; you are just a one minded person that thinks if some one dose this or that thay are wrong. Oh ya people on forums don't like when you post two times in a row.

corrected for truth.

1) your grammer still sucks. After I corrected your post I counted 50+ errors. Please use proper capitalization, indentions, punctuations, etc.

2) that's nowhere near what Black-Dragon was saying, he never stated anything about deleting someones characters, all that was said was your grammer was bad.

3) The reason hackers don't get any respect on PSO is because they didn't earn their level 200 or any of the rare weapons they have. They went and killed a booma or whatever it is you guys do to get to lv200 or when it comes to rares they shoot a box to get it or make weapons with stupidly high stats on them.

To anyone who plays the game for what it really is, that is why they don't like people that do that. It takes all of the fun and work out of the game to do that, plus there are people that work their butts off to get a sealed j sword or monkey king bar or even the handgun: MILLA and handgun: GULD to make the GM handguns, whereas someone just goes oh look there it is.

That's just my two cents on the whole ordeal.

Black-Dragon
Mar 30, 2006, 09:17 PM
On 2006-03-30 17:05, Ladriachan wrote:

On 2006-03-30 16:31, xEWx_The_Fox wrote:
ok dude:

1) im not talking shit
2) if you done care why are you talking about my 999 and shit.

if you dont care, then don't talk about it; and yes; i'm out of school and i work 12 hours a day and no i don't think i'm better because i mod, i think i'm better because you are the one here taling about me and can't say it to my face or on pso.

You are the one that deletes people that use 127s or hack. Even if thay are a cool person or not, if you don't want them to use 127's in your game then just ask them. You don't have to delete them over it; and yeah.. that is what makes me a better person because I know how to deal with people.

Unlike you; you think you know every thing about the game.. you only know half of it; you are just a one minded person that thinks if some one dose this or that thay are wrong. Oh ya people on forums don't like when you post two times in a row.

corrected for truth.

1) your grammer still sucks. After I corrected your post I counted 50+ errors. Please use proper capitalization, indentions, punctuations, etc.

2) that's nowhere near what Black-Dragon was saying, he never stated anything about deleting someones characters, all that was said was your grammer was bad.

3) The reason hackers don't get any respect on PSO is because they didn't earn their level 200 or any of the rare weapons they have. They went and killed a booma or whatever it is you guys do to get to lv200 or when it comes to rares they shoot a box to get it or make weapons with stupidly high stats on them.

To anyone who plays the game for what it really is, that is why they don't like people that do that. It takes all of the fun and work out of the game to do that, plus there are people that work their butts off to get a sealed j sword or monkey king bar or even the handgun: MILLA and handgun: GULD to make the GM handguns, whereas someone just goes oh look there it is.

That's just my two cents on the whole ordeal.

Well thank you Ladria, glad someone has a brain. And as for saying something to your face? It's hard to have a rational conversation with someone who is irrational and otherwise a "punkass". And either way, "ON PSO" is still over the internet. And it is still as they say, just like the special olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard. No one cares if you're out of school, and no one cares that you lie *Cough* work 12 hours a day (I've seen you on PSO for more then 12 hours out of a day). But the simple fact is that you're a snot nosed little kid that has nothing better to do then to talk shit. IF you want to be a real man, then start saying 1/2 the things you do on here to someone's face; and just watch what happens to yours. And if you know how to deal with people so well, how come you aren't very well liked at the moment? Just a thought you might want to concider. I'm done with this game anyway so don't even worry about running into me, or letting me 'bother' you anymore Fox. You can keep playing as the leet person you are (insert sarcasm here). My point however is this, and it's a simple one so you can wrap your tiny little brain around it.

It's a video game, get over yourself kid.

http://home.comcast.net/~kotr/capacity.jpg

EDIT: No one see's you play anyway, you just use the lobby as a glorified chatroom. Get a life!
Also if anyone has PS2 and Champions of Norrath "Return to Arms" and want's to play online let me know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black-Dragon on 2006-03-30 18:33 ]</font>

Protatora
Mar 30, 2006, 09:38 PM
No you can't quit...We need heart of HUcaseal. >_>'

Ryna
Mar 30, 2006, 10:26 PM
Since this thread has turned into a personal argument, I am going to lock it. If you want to continue it, use the Private Messaging system.