PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay Max question

jnblz316
Mar 19, 2006, 02:56 PM
I can't seem to find the Max Drive anywhere but there are plenty of Action Replay Max and if I'm correct the AR Max comes with a Max Drive looking memory mananger. Now would that work just as well as a Max Drive? Is it the Max Drive itself that comes with the Action Replay Max? I just want to be 100% sure before i put down the 40 bucks to buy it because I really want those legendary superstars for SD vs Raw 06.
Thanks

sprky585
Mar 19, 2006, 03:20 PM
On 2006-03-19 11:56, jnblz316 wrote:
I can't seem to find the Max Drive anywhere but there are plenty of Action Replay Max and if I'm correct the AR Max comes with a Max Drive looking memory mananger. Now would that work just as well as a Max Drive? Is it the Max Drive itself that comes with the Action Replay Max? I just want to be 100% sure before i put down the 40 bucks to buy it because I really want those legendary superstars for SD vs Raw 06.
Thanks

um im kinda confused but i bought the max thing and it works fine with all the games i use it for

jnblz316
Mar 19, 2006, 03:32 PM
What I was trying to ask is if the max drive comes with the Action Replay Max Evo (I think it's called that).

Sharkyland
Mar 23, 2006, 11:52 AM
I have a few types of Action Replay Max. I also have it for 3 systems (GC, Xbox, and Playstation 2).

Xbox
- the Action Replay max comes with a memory manager where you can download saves via a special program which also checks for updates from either official sources (aka Action Replay) or community saves.

You cannot create codes from what I have.

Playstation 2
- I have one that is just a disc and has code.
- The other one comes with a USB stick that is roughly like 50MB in size. You can download saves from either GameFAQs (IF there is any saves) or the Action Replay site. (BTW, unlike the Xbox version, the files that you downloaded are 'crushed' files, so you would need to go the memory manager to actually uncrush theses files so they would appear as your save).

You can create codes and it mostly saves to your memory card.

Gamecube
- You mostly create codes with this one and it comes with it's own unit where you save the codes to as well as saving your settings.

(Sadly the codes I want for some of the games aren't useful.)

---

If you cannot find the item, have you tried their website? http://www.codejunkies.com (I think is the site)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2006-03-23 08:53 ]</font>