PDA

View Full Version : best profession

meimeilee
Mar 19, 2006, 06:15 PM
what profession do you think is best(force,hunter,ranger)

EphekZ
Mar 19, 2006, 06:23 PM
uhm..do you mean which of the three is the best class?

to stop this thread from going to hell: It depends on personal opinion and there's nothing else.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 20, 2006, 05:45 AM
its all about weather you think a class is hardest or best as they are all good for different reasons

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Mar 20, 2006, 12:14 PM
I like all three, but my favorite is Force.

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 20, 2006, 02:40 PM
Ranger's are fun, force's are expensive, i think hunter's are my favorite.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 20, 2006, 03:09 PM
On 2006-03-20 11:40, Ultima_Weapon wrote:
Ranger's are fun, force's are expensive, i think hunter's are my favorite.

tell me about it bloody triflluids

GrumblyStuff
Mar 20, 2006, 03:16 PM
If you can't afford Trifluids, you're doing it all wrong.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 20, 2006, 03:30 PM
On 2006-03-20 12:16, GrumblyStuff wrote:
If you can't afford Trifluids, you're doing it all wrong.

well now i dont buy them *shifty eyes* i get them from a errr ....source http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOPRINCE on 2006-03-20 12:31 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Mar 21, 2006, 06:21 PM
I love every class, but as 3/4 of my BB characters are Forces, that's what I went with.

MasterDiver
Mar 21, 2006, 06:36 PM
...ya everyone is just gunna post what they like...just because one is ahead of each other here dosent mean there better...everyone is obviously biased to what type of character they play, i always play hunter. because theres some good fun wep.s out there for em. but that doesent mean they are the best characters statisticly...

voxie
Mar 21, 2006, 06:47 PM
I like my swords... Hunters! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 21, 2006, 06:48 PM
I don't really have a preference. The big flaw of the games RPG sense is that ALL classes can do the same things with the right equipment. With a bit more difficulty for forces though.

Sense any human can cast resta that takes the job from forces. The game would be better if forces had the only heals and hunters/rangers had near NO magic ability.

This would make the games classes more seperated. HUnters and rangers are almost interchangable.
I like rangers because they are hunters with higher acuracy (and i don't get hit because i am so good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

MasterDiver
Mar 21, 2006, 07:12 PM
On 2006-03-21 15:48, SgtShligger wrote:
I don't really have a preference. The big flaw of the games RPG sense is that ALL classes can do the same things with the right equipment. With a bit more difficulty for forces though.

Sense any human can cast resta that takes the job from forces. The game would be better if forces had the only heals and hunters/rangers had near NO magic ability.

This would make the games classes more seperated. HUnters and rangers are almost interchangable.
I like rangers because they are hunters with higher acuracy (and i don't get hit because i am so good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

"The game would be better if forces had the only heals and hunters/rangers had near NO magic ability."....no I think that would make it very annoying for Hunters and Rangers who play offline, i mean they can live without Barta, Foie, and zonde...etc. but i think they would atleats have to have Resta and Anti...those r the 2 main techs that i use as a hunter....

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 21, 2006, 09:14 PM
The game was designed for massive online play so each calss should have its OWN abilities. It would be better if each profession wasn't so simaler then it would be an actual decision between classes.

I guess it would be harder to not have resta for everyone but it doesn't even work that well if you are above level 80. Then again that would make the game more like an MMO...

It just seems better when each class can do something the others can't.

MasterDiver
Mar 21, 2006, 09:40 PM
well I stand with what I said b4...I think that Hunters and Rangers should atleast have Resta and Anti, because they are the most used...I mean if it was an "only" online game that might be a good idea...but because some ppl can olny play offline (like me), ppl who dont want to pay....lol but also as I said b4, I think it would maybe be even better if the only techs HUs and RAs can do are Resta and Anti....but i dont think they shouldnt be able to do any techs at all.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 21, 2006, 10:12 PM
You really don't need resta or anti as a hunter or ranger... it does help though. I hope PSU will hae more individualized leveling so each person can't go alone all the time unless they leveled to.

I think it is cooler/better to have a healer the ranger and the hunter. The force needs to be the only healer and the hunters and rangers can cover.

This is closer to an MMO though. The need of magic for hunters and rangers is more of an opinion so I am ont going to argue since we are both right.

MasterDiver
Mar 21, 2006, 10:15 PM
Im just saying because of offline...Resta and anti is not needed....but it is a nice helper to have techs for HUs and RAs...but both of us being right, that might just be true...

PSOPRINCE
Mar 22, 2006, 10:47 AM
[/quote]

"The game would be better if forces had the only heals and hunters/rangers had near NO magic ability."....no I think that would make it very annoying for Hunters and Rangers who play offline, i mean they can live without Barta, Foie, and zonde...etc. but i think they would atleats have to have Resta and Anti...those r the 2 main techs that i use as a hunter....

[/quote]
but then what would forces do on their own? hunters and
rangers woul have to rely on attacks only and what about falz 3rd form?

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 22, 2006, 03:05 PM
i'm saying hunters, there proboly the best class.(opinon)

MasterDiver
Mar 22, 2006, 03:38 PM
On 2006-03-22 07:47, PSOPRINCE wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Idonno...but we shouldnt be talkin about it here....its a bit off topic....but i think someone should make a poll of what others think on the topic....

PSOPRINCE
Mar 22, 2006, 03:40 PM
On 2006-03-22 12:38, MasterDiver wrote:

On 2006-03-22 07:47, PSOPRINCE wrote:

[/quote]

Idonno...but we shouldnt be talkin about it here....its a bit off topic....but i think someone should make a poll of what others think on the topic....

[/quote]
i'll do sozfo spamming mods will make a new topic

MasterDiver
Mar 22, 2006, 04:25 PM
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
i'll do sozfo spamming mods will make a new topic

[/quote]

it seems u didnt do too well with that...lol

Charmander02
Mar 22, 2006, 05:34 PM
I like all three, but my favoutrite would have to be Force, especially FOmar.