PDA

View Full Version : Item: NOOOO

BladeBlade
Mar 19, 2006, 07:11 PM
Ya know how if you turn off your xbox without saving, you lose all items? I found something that is much, much worse. I was going over to a freind's house,so I put my data on a memory card. Then I put his on. When I got there, It only let me download his. I got freaked out and ran home to see if it was on my Xbox or not. It had the 'Transferring Data' thing on there. I clicked RETUEN FROM MU and it brought me to a load of BULL$#!+ that said it wasn't on the mu. I clicked Cancel, and it became playable. When I checked my items, nothing. Nothing equiped, nothing in back, nothing. I now have a handgun. That's all.
I lost everything. EIGHTY NINE RARE WEAPONS! ALL I HAVE NOW IS THE CHARACTER! (and a handgun...)I still have some stuff on my other files, but that was my only one above lvl 50. All I have for a hunter is.....nothing. I lost my Varaha, raised from birth with 149 str, 41 def, 10 dex, and 0 mind. I lost..((see lookup for semi-full list))

Can't remember full list

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BladeBlade on 2006-03-19 16:39 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Mar 19, 2006, 07:51 PM
That really sucks. =/

The only advice I can offer you is simple pick up the pieces (in this case, your Handgun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif), and go straight back into the game. That's my advice: play. Before you'll know it, you'll be back where you were, and then some.

It also helps to ask friends to loan you items they don't need. A Vulcan with Hit%, maybe a decent Mag, a Soul Eater and Double Saber, things like that can be a real big help as you try to regain what was lost.

StarLionsX
Mar 27, 2006, 12:36 AM
That sucks, sorry.

PIT
Mar 27, 2006, 01:57 PM
i've lost three chars: RAcast on lv.120, HUcaseal on 50 and a FOmar about 40 just because my bro wanted to change xbox's hard disk to a "faster" one. and what? i've started to play and now after two months i have a RAcast and a HUnewearl about lv.80(hune is on ult.) + HUmar and HUcast both about lv.30. just start playing, Eihwaz is totally right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PIT on 2006-03-27 10:58 ]</font>

BORBAN
Mar 31, 2006, 06:21 PM
Wow that sucks it's kinda funny but really funny in a sucky kinda way.

Dreadlock
Apr 2, 2006, 12:08 PM
Well. Everyone's Xbox will eventually die. (After being repaired to the limit) Thus losing everything they ever worked for. We can't actually "Store" Entire characters in memory cards...so you actually got a taste of what actually is going to happen. Maybe in a few months. Maybe in a few years. Unless of course you copy the entire PSO file to the memory card..haven't tried that yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dreadlock on 2006-04-02 10:09 ]</font>

BORBAN
Apr 2, 2006, 06:17 PM
On 2006-03-31 15:21, BORBAN wrote:
Wow that sucks it's kinda funny but really funny in a sucky kinda way.

Now it's just funny.

Ansatsu
Apr 2, 2006, 08:38 PM
You'll be back in no time. I lost everything at a friends house after getting into ultimate the day before. Character, items, bagels, everything. Just be determined and you'll be better than ever!

sprky585
Apr 2, 2006, 08:46 PM
happend to me before haha it was when i didnt know u were supposed to klik "return from Mu" and i hit cancel transfer and was like...damn