PDA

View Full Version : Best Boss

Kei-Kusaragi
Mar 19, 2006, 10:50 PM
Who do YOU think is the best bos in PSO? (I think I`m missing one here but I`m Not sure.)

Forte1224
Mar 19, 2006, 10:55 PM
Really, a boss can't get any more fun than Gol Dragon. I wish he would have more HP. If he did, I'd love to go do spaceship runs.

A boss that uses 3 elements and can split into 3? Not to mention the crazyass arena!

EphekZ
Mar 19, 2006, 11:00 PM
olga flow I always have fun with him.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 20, 2006, 05:10 AM
^ oohhh what kind of fun i like gal gryphon on lt cos its difficult and cool

LSF
Mar 20, 2006, 07:11 AM
Olga Flow. Looks awesome, pretty damn tough, fun to fight.

sprky585
Mar 20, 2006, 08:01 AM
On 2006-03-20 02:10, PSOPRINCE wrote:

yeah gal gryphons is awesome but gol dragon is the bomb dude

PSOPRINCE
Mar 20, 2006, 10:21 AM
On 2006-03-20 05:01, sprky585 wrote:

On 2006-03-20 02:10, PSOPRINCE wrote:

yeah gal gryphons is awesome but gol dragon is the bomb dude

just cos hes techno lizard with massive plasma screen tv's and reverbrating floors

Shigecki
Mar 20, 2006, 11:06 AM
The boss that is missing is Barbra Ray, but that has to be the most annoying of them all, so maybe it's ok you left him out.

My favorite still has to be Falz. The bad ass of all bad asses. Maybe only uses 2 elements, but would kick the gol dragon's ass with his rafoie and rabarta. Also steals you soal, giving you a choice to kill yourself to try and kill it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shigecki on 2006-03-20 08:31 ]</font>

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Mar 20, 2006, 11:28 AM
Olga Flow battle is fun yet sad at the same time.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 20, 2006, 11:32 AM
sad why sad?

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Mar 20, 2006, 11:35 AM
Gal Gryphon... I love how powerful he is... He may be easy to kill with his low hp, but if you arent careful he can tear you to shreds as well. He also has my favorite music in the game, and his arena is so bad ass.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Mar 20, 2006, 12:02 PM
On 2006-03-20 08:32, PSOPRINCE wrote:
sad why sad?

What he went through.

Boss- Gael, Olga Flow
Olga Flow (Gamma 119) was Deputy Commander Heathcliff Flowen. He was an experiment thet went out of control. Flowen was mutated by Dark Factor cells because of the battle with the Ruins creature. He became an experiment lead by Dr. Osto Hyle. Hyle was hoping Flowen could control Dark Factor for a controlable bioweapon, but such is not the case. He started to lose control and ended up in the "Test Subject Disposal Area" . Some sympethetic scientists sent food and water to him. How he got named Olga Flow is because in one of the development stages, Olga's core data was implated in him(Olga is one of the three AI's. The other AI is Calus. Calus was adopted by Elly and then Pioneer 2. Calus was found in Mine 1. Olga and Calus are stationary, unlike Vol Opt.). Flowen lost control. He could not control his mutated body anymore. His mind was mostly in control of Dark Factor. He could sometimes talk, but not much. Gaels are Olga Flow's MAGs(Probably mutated Kama..). He is revived by them for the second part. They also have the ability to set traps.

Edit: More here

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=109944&forum=6&2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aisha_Clan-Clan on 2006-03-20 09:08 ]</font>

PSOPRINCE
Mar 21, 2006, 12:41 PM
On 2006-03-20 09:02, Aisha_Clan-Clan wrote:

On 2006-03-20 08:32, PSOPRINCE wrote:
sad why sad?

What he went through.

Boss- Gael, Olga Flow
Olga Flow (Gamma 119) was Deputy Commander Heathcliff Flowen. He was an experiment thet went out of control. Flowen was mutated by Dark Factor cells because of the battle with the Ruins creature. He became an experiment lead by Dr. Osto Hyle. Hyle was hoping Flowen could control Dark Factor for a controlable bioweapon, but such is not the case. He started to lose control and ended up in the "Test Subject Disposal Area" . Some sympethetic scientists sent food and water to him. How he got named Olga Flow is because in one of the development stages, Olga's core data was implated in him(Olga is one of the three AI's. The other AI is Calus. Calus was adopted by Elly and then Pioneer 2. Calus was found in Mine 1. Olga and Calus are stationary, unlike Vol Opt.). Flowen lost control. He could not control his mutated body anymore. His mind was mostly in control of Dark Factor. He could sometimes talk, but not much. Gaels are Olga Flow's MAGs(Probably mutated Kama..). He is revived by them for the second part. They also have the ability to set traps.

Edit: More here

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=109944&forum=6&2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aisha_Clan-Clan on 2006-03-20 09:08 ]</font>

wow that is sad i knew about his mags and stuff i always destroy those first so thay cant fuel his powerful attacs (lazer strike)

ulyoth
Mar 21, 2006, 01:37 PM
I dont mind Barba Ray at all, Olga's first form annoys me abit, but the 2nd form is great.
So id like to pick Barba Ray for Awkwardness. XP

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Mar 21, 2006, 04:30 PM
Barba Ray is better then the Ogley De Rol Le. Barba Ray dosn't have that Ew Creapy look like De Rol.

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 21, 2006, 05:47 PM
Dark Falz!!

MasterDiver
Mar 21, 2006, 07:16 PM
Olga Flow because hes a crazy beast who feeds on ur soul!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MasterDiver on 2006-03-21 16:17 ]</font>

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 22, 2006, 03:17 PM
Dark falz eats olga flow........

PSOPRINCE
Mar 22, 2006, 03:27 PM
only fales third form is any match to olga flow, he would just change falz into flowen and slicing with his massive sword. no chance dark flaz would win

MasterDiver
Mar 22, 2006, 03:30 PM
o hell ya...thats what i thought!!

PSOPRINCE
Mar 22, 2006, 03:34 PM
what could falz do? hes weak compared to olga, in fact i'm gonna start a poll on this

by the way lets continue this in my topic to avoid this from getting locked

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOPRINCE on 2006-03-22 12:39 ]</font>

MasterDiver
Mar 22, 2006, 03:43 PM
I agree....back on track....Olga Flow is the BEST!!! YAAAY...lol

Ryna
Mar 22, 2006, 03:46 PM
On 2006-03-22 12:43, MasterDiver wrote:
I agree....back on track....Olga Flow is the BEST!!! YAAAY...lol

For the purposes of polls like this, try stating why you think Olga Flow is the best.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 22, 2006, 03:49 PM
i explained why, i also created a new topic so master diver stop posting it heree

MasterDiver
Mar 22, 2006, 07:04 PM
ok sorry....well as u know i think olga flow is the best because altho it has 2 forms instead of 3 like the Dark Falz, i think it looks muck better and the fighting environment for the olga flow is much better....well better than a feild of flowers...lol, a watery abyss what a great place to fight a huge man eating mutant!

PSOPRINCE
Mar 23, 2006, 03:55 PM
On 2006-03-22 16:04, MasterDiver wrote:
ok sorry....well as u know i think olga flow is the best because altho it has 2 forms instead of 3 like the Dark Falz, i think it looks muck better and the fighting environment for the olga flow is much better....well better than a feild of flowers...lol, a watery abyss what a great place to fight a huge man eating mutant!

man eating beast? watery abyss? you fight olga flow in the test subjest dispocsal area and he is heacliff flowen who has been transformeb by some dark gene according to another topic i read. he is the best not only becuase he can fall upside down will moving around, going up and down and round the elevator swinging his tail and his swords as will as itching his head and scratcjing his ass with his really big sword

MasterDiver
Mar 23, 2006, 05:33 PM
On 2006-03-23 12:55, PSOPRINCE wrote:

On 2006-03-22 16:04, MasterDiver wrote:

man eating beast? watery abyss? you fight olga flow in the test subjest dispocsal area and he is heacliff flowen who has been transformeb by some dark gene according to another topic i read. he is the best not only becuase he can fall upside down will moving around, going up and down and round the elevator swinging his tail and his swords as will as itching his head and scratcjing his ass with his really big sword

man eating beast? watery abyss? ...umm ya for one thing its called sarcasm,...and ya watery abyss...if u know what that means....

xxTrystanxx
Mar 23, 2006, 06:30 PM
Olga definitely. I had never had the patience to finish episode II with any of my characters so I had never fought Olga until recently a group of friends and I did a Respective Tomorrow. We weren't going to fight him as it was Ultimate and none of us were high enough in level to really do it, but since I had never seen him before, we decided to try. It was really exciting fighting him for the first time.

And I'd rather turn into Flowen than get soul-sucked any day.

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 24, 2006, 12:05 PM
Dark Falz says.......*grrr!*

wufiei
Mar 24, 2006, 01:19 PM
I just love fighting against Gal Gryphon.

MasterDiver
Mar 24, 2006, 03:12 PM
ya... Gal Gryphon is also a fun boss....

PJ
Mar 24, 2006, 04:06 PM
I'm gonna say until you get strong enough for it to become super easy, Saint-Milion/Kondrieu/Shambertin.

Otherwise, Dark Falz. Normally I don't like cheap OHKO's, but Olga FLow dies too fast with a strong team http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

PSOPRINCE
Mar 24, 2006, 05:34 PM
On 2006-03-24 12:12, MasterDiver wrote:
ya... Gal Gryphon is also a fun boss....

gal gryhpon is the FUNNEST boss

Stormsworder
Mar 24, 2006, 10:21 PM
Dark Falz, simply because he is constantly owning me right now. << But just wait until Video Game Day at church when I get three other friends and we all whoop his sorry but... *thinks about it and imagines them all dying* Um, yeah... << Falz just owns that much.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 25, 2006, 06:17 AM
On 2006-03-24 19:21, Stormsworder wrote:
Dark Falz, simply because he is constantly owning me right now. << But just wait until Video Game Day at church when I get three other friends and we all whoop his sorry but... *thinks about it and imagines them all dying* Um, yeah... << Falz just owns that much.

just last night i beat dark flaz on vhard with my level 65 ramarl, i only died once to his sky attack, *shut up didn't have full health* no i die to barbles and brtles trying to do the quests now levle 66 dark flaz got slaughtered wha a perfect birthday present

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 27, 2006, 10:32 PM
dark falz!!

PSOPRINCE
Mar 28, 2006, 03:11 PM
On 2006-03-27 19:32, Ultima_Weapon wrote:
dark falz!!

dark falz!! what? what did you mean you cussing cos i died to falz on vhard? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Charmander02
Mar 28, 2006, 05:51 PM
Olga Flow is the way to go!

BladeHUcast
Mar 29, 2006, 09:32 AM
IT's all about the Flow yep......Challenging and the frigin Sword comes from No where nice Stage too he is Crazy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

PSOPRINCE
Mar 29, 2006, 12:21 PM
yep altough i like gal gryhon olga does rock shame you cant vote twice it is just cool, sword bling and crib
KERBLING!!!!

Vire
Mar 29, 2006, 01:31 PM
I'm going with the Flow! Olga Flow that is. He's just so much fun to fight, not to mention that you help him by releasing his soul so he doesn't have to suffer anymore.

Zarbolord
Mar 29, 2006, 01:53 PM
I like vol opt, he's pretty amusing, especially in ultimate with a cure freeze on and you have a force with lvl 28 spells, lol. a little rafoie, gizonde and rabarta does the trick. Anyway I voted for Olga flow. To be more precise Olga Flow is exaclty what his name is. Flowen was attacked by dark falz leaving mutational scars. The wounds seemed pretty bad and were analysed: they were infused by the cell-D factor (dark mutational cells). This mutational progress brought to an interest in Doc Osto, and so he tested the cells by creating De Rol Le (De Rol Lie is the self replicated version of him). After that test, he fused Flowen to Olga, the third IA computer on Ragol, and so Flowen lost complete control of his body, and so computer and cell-D evolved and created Olga Flow. Nice history, what? Well, he's cool and stuff, trying to reach him in ultimate so I can use my red saber on him. Rico's revenge, lol.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 29, 2006, 01:53 PM
On 2006-03-29 10:31, Vire wrote:
I'm going with the Flow! Olga Flow that is. He's just so much fun to fight, not to mention that you help him by releasing his soul so he doesn't have to suffer anymore.

not to mention thats he is themost pso char like than all the bosses, human looking on his second form and he has mags that use PB sort of anyway

PSOPRINCE
Mar 29, 2006, 02:17 PM
trying to reach him in ultimate so I can use my red saber on him. Rico's revenge, lol.

[/quote]
good luck my freind and i, i'm level 115 and hes 97 die to sinow zoas when they slap us without them being jellened and us debanded

RaDave
Mar 29, 2006, 04:51 PM
gal grph mainly cos it looks likw it could be real unlike most of em (cept drags obviously)

GGKONG
Apr 3, 2006, 03:10 PM
vol opt v2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can't not love awesome music, being annoyingly shocked, and,in ult, fighting a giant pickle!!!!!!!!!!!
plus i want a photon launcher for my ranger lv103 with a guilty light, a surpressed gun, and db's sword!!!!!!!! I'm a RaMar named
???????? lv. 103 and a redria. (???????? is the old way for a redria. VOL OPT ) <....>

Padium
Apr 3, 2006, 07:46 PM
Falz is my favourite, but sil dragon is a close second.
dragonsil dragon should be two choices because their so different.
the sil dragon is alot better looking

DC_PLAYER
Apr 11, 2006, 04:54 AM
sil dragon- i beat it fast, and by 2 times i defeatet before he could dig underground
de ra lie- i beat it in less then 25 seconds
vol opt ver.2- 1st phase, defeat it in less then 25 seconds, 2nd phase, i take some time but nothing out of the common
dark falz- MY FAVORITE, the only one that can give me a chalenge, the only that can kill me , i defeat him fast, but .......like i said.....it is a chalenge