PDA

View Full Version : Notice to Fan Fiction Authors

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 20, 2006, 12:41 AM
All right, everyone. Here's the deal. It's been a while since the Fan Fiction Library has been updated, and there is one specific reason for it: I have absolutely no effective means by which to keep track of which fan fictions are active, which fan fictions are finished, and so on and so forth. So therefore, to help me keep track of when your works are ready to be added to the library, I'd very much appreciate it if you'd PM me to keep me up to date on the status of your project. At the very least, please PM me when you post your final chapter. You don't have to PM me the whole thing or anything, all I ask is a little head's up.

Thank you.

CupOfCoffee
Mar 23, 2006, 05:06 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=107072&forum=12&11

Done and done. And done. You don't need to include the little summary at the end (the post I made in small font) but you can if you want to. And, er, sorry if you already added it and I just didn't notice. I looked through the Fan Fiction list and couldn't find my story, but granted, there were a lot of them and I just kinda skimmed over the titles. Gracias, Meira!