PDA

View Full Version : A Few Things... Again

Kuea
Mar 20, 2006, 02:03 PM
well so far for my spring break sucks <_<

a while ago my grandmother had to be taken to the hospital cause when my sister went to check on her, her face was all swollen and everything. She had no clue where she wa or anything that was going on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

so my sister had mother come home esarly from work to take grandma to the hospital

this had sort of happened before as well. apparently cause she only has like 30-40% of her lungs working, she doesn't exhale and remove alot of carbon dioxide from her system so she has that built up in it, so like last time she was in ICU for a while to help with this

but this time it wasn't just that :/ her docotr had prescribed her a pain patch. The very same pain patch that he was told not to prescribe because she has a bad reaction to that patch. in other words, he presribed her a patch that put her in the hospital a few months ago... >_> if I see her doctor I'm gonna punch his face -.-;

so along with this bad reaction to the pain oatches, the carbon build up in her body... guess what? she apparently also has pnhumonia ( stupid spelling ) -.-;;;; so she's ben in the hospital for a while now trying to gt her to be alright.

a bad thing is though, becaue my mom is such a lazy fuck, they don't want grandma to be comeing back home unless she's gonna gt meals cooked for her and all the house work done by someone else

now see, even if I or my couin or anyone else does all the house work in the house, my gramma will do it herself again >.>; so no matter what she does it -.-;

as for cooking, my mom cooks like... twice a month and my meals are never up to par for grandma <_<;

so unless my aunt comes and moves in... she won't be coming home... which means she will have to move out, also meaning that no rent would be paid for this place and we would also have to move >_>;;;

so all this crap with grandma is really stressing me out ._.

and if that's not bad enough, I have completly lost respect for my mother.

because of the stuff with grandma, my mom's boss gave her some time off to spend some time a home and help out with things.

guess what my mom has been doing >_>

sittin at the computer 24/7... or sorry, I should say 22/7 -.-; she sleeps for two hours :/ and she visits grandma for like 10 minutes -.-; in fact she only gets off her lazy ass to see her when the hospital calls and they need something -.-;;;

so along with this she's on er stupid diet crap again :/ she refuses to eat since she doesn't have her diet pills ( also because she's too fucking azy to go out and buy them ) but she will drink a ton of diet pepsi and chips and dip

so of course because of this I havn't been around as much as I would have liked during spring break ._.

but it's starting to look even worse for me <_< I've finally given up trying to b nice and calm with her

I've told her what I think of her. I've called her am immature bitch. I've told her that she's a fuckign irresponsible idiot and a hell of alot more

when I say something like this she usually tries o throw it back in my face by saying I'm much more irresponsible or I have a terrible temper or I'm just like my father.

I mean jesus, if she points out how I leave school early because I had a spare or something, I just point out how she left work early, because she wa tired. and even after she comes home tired, she sits at the computer.

she points out how I don't clean up or do any house work at home, I point out her own mess which she is trying to make me clean up and pass it of as my own mess. I don't clean up after her <_< and I never will

so now she is taking everything out on me even more then usual <_< I've ben threatened with various things and am grounded for a total of... 15 months? ;p

and I seem to have utter bad luck with getting a job as well >.> everywhere I seem to go, I seem to get the "We;d hire you but someone else applied and he was better" thing <_< even at a place like buger king XD XD XD

I don't know f I;'m forgetting anythign else I wanna rant about o not but at the moment I don't care because I am so tired right now >_>;; so sorry for any crappy spelling D:

for now I shall go to sleep and actually try and get some right now and be back whenever I can get onto the computer

navci
Mar 20, 2006, 02:30 PM
:<
*hugglez*
Everytime I see a rant from you it always make me really sad that there isn't much I can do from you but just provide soothing words. :<

Charmander02
Mar 20, 2006, 04:22 PM
I don't really know what to say, but i hope things get better! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif