PDA

View Full Version : best HU weopon type

PSOPRINCE
Mar 20, 2006, 05:08 PM
i was wondering what the best kind of wep an average hu of any kind should use

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Mar 20, 2006, 05:11 PM
If you have a power MAG, get a http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Aisha_Clan_Clan_Prower/Pso%20Sprites/ChainSawd.gif

MasterDiver
Mar 20, 2006, 05:13 PM
Double Saber...(Double Cannon!!!)

GrumblyStuff
Mar 20, 2006, 06:10 PM
Groups of enemies? Sword or Slicer
Single enemy? Mechguns or Twin Sword or Twin Saber or Dagger
Single enemy with really high def? Twin Sword or Twin Saber
Boss with only one spot to hit? Mechguns or Handgun (if you can get up close, use Twin Sword or Twin Saber or Dagger)
Boss with multiple locations to hit? Sword (if it's possible to hit multiple spots) or Slicer

Any questions?

[edit]How could I forget daggers!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GrumblyStuff on 2006-03-20 18:00 ]</font>

LSF
Mar 20, 2006, 06:16 PM
That's a tough one. Swords, only because you can hit multiple enemies.
Even still there are few with decent POW...like I said, a tough one.

sprky585
Mar 20, 2006, 06:33 PM
yeah i voted twin saber because u can do more "hits" to an enemy than a sword

Neith
Mar 20, 2006, 07:02 PM
Depends entirely on your situation.

One-on-one, you'd ideally want to use a multi-hitting weapon like a Twin Saber, Twin Sword, Dagger.

Against groups, Slicer, Sword, Partisan (Partisan for ATA and fast animation, sword for brute force)

Then, a handgun or mechs for aerial enemies is ideal.

Using a sword against single enemies, or a twin saber against a massive group isn't very efficient.

GrumblyStuff
Mar 20, 2006, 09:04 PM
On 2006-03-20 16:02, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Using a sword against single enemies, or a twin saber against a massive group isn't very efficient.
Like you said, it depends. If you can kill an enemy with one combo, you can take on a group so long as they all get bunched up behind the one you're hitting. This, of course, assumes it's an enemy that gets stunned and there's nothing around to rape yer bum with ranged attacks (i.e. don't bother trying this in Seabed).

MasterDiver
Mar 20, 2006, 10:06 PM
well it all depends on your situation...just like what GrumblyStuff said b4

On 2006-03-20 15:10, GrumblyStuff wrote:
Groups of enemies? Sword or Slicer
Single enemy? Mechguns or Twin Sword or Twin Saber or Dagger
Single enemy with really high def? Twin Sword or Twin Saber
Boss with only one spot to hit? Mechguns or Handgun (if you can get up close, use Twin Sword or Twin Saber or Dagger)
Boss with multiple locations to hit? Sword (if it's possible to hit multiple spots) or Slicer

Any questions?

Vire
Mar 20, 2006, 11:07 PM
I'd really have to say that sword is best. Yes, it does hit multiple enemies, and it does have a good attack power. I also think they look kinda cool. You have to be careful though, because they are a bit of a slow weapon.

xxTrystanxx
Mar 21, 2006, 09:32 AM
Totally depends on the situation. I chose Twin Saber however for one reason only: Demolition Comet ^_^

But it is impossible to just use one type of weapon,. particularly on a Hunter. They are versatile enough -- they should be making use of that. My HUcast doesn't leave Pioneer 2 without a crowd-clearing weapon (S-Rank Sword), a single enemy weapon (Asuka or Demolition Comet depending on my mood), and a Red Handgun (Switched for Custom Ray ver. 00 during Falz for hitting 3rd form)

Lightfox
Mar 21, 2006, 12:38 PM
I always use Sword and Twin Saber but, for Dragon, de Rol and Vol Opt, always slicer type, incredible effective, always use Rappys Fan cause good ATA, and makes it incredible easy