PDA

View Full Version : I can't stand...

GreenArcher
Mar 20, 2006, 06:31 PM
peeple who typ like this n lik mispl evry word n u havta squint n thnk to acutaly comprhend wut theyr typing

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif take two seconds and type correctly.

just needed to get that out.

Actually while I'm at it, I can't stand when people get overly jealous over the silliest things. Or at least don't show me your jealous.

I've got a friend who gets jealous over everything. He gets mad if I don't have him over, if I don't include him everything. He gets mad when my Mom says no, even when I try to explain to him why parents don't like him (he's obnoxious, loud, rude, immature), and after I explain he just says my Mom's a bitch. He gets mad if I have somebody else over. He gets mad if I hang out with my girlfriend. Here's some typical conversation.

Zane [him]: Yo Ry [me] can I come over?
Me: No, girlfriend's over, and Mom won't let me have anyone else over anyway.
Zane: Well go ask her anyway.
Me: She said no because [blah].
Zane: [Continues going through every possibility to get to my house]
Me: [Consistantly saying NO!, you CAN'T come here!]

He pokes fun at me for listening to Third Eye Blind because it's my girlfriend's favorite band. He makes fun of my hair after I tell him to stop all the time. Reminds me of one time sub-consciencely I made fun of his acne and he whined to me about how messed up that was and to never do it again.

After writing all this I just realized: why am I still friends with the kid, I mean all he does is cause problems. Other than dicking around with him, and him taking me to concerts/snowboarding/etc, I don't know why I put myself through it. His parents are really cool and like love me, and help me out more than my Mom does.

Which ties into some other stuff I had going this weekend...

I had a buddy over, and me and him kind of sort of witnessed my mom and her boyfriend getting busy so to speak. Everyone I've told this to has said "Are you sure they were having sex?", and unfortuntly, yes I know that. I told my mom after my friend left that I wasn't comfortable and asked her to be a little more discreet. She denies the whole thing.

Last thing to vent about: my bio teacher is being a bitch to me. We disected rats last week. Somehow a rumor got out saying I took a rats tail with me, and now practically every day for a week my bio teacher has interegated me. I didn't even here about this rumor until my teacher brought it up with me, the only thing I heard was that one of my friends put the eyeballs in my pocket. So I talked to my teacher, she seemed convinced that I didn't do it after I was interegated for about 20 minutes. She asked if my Mom could tell if I was lieing, I said unfortunatly yes, you can talk to her if you want to. So then everything seems to be fine, and today when she hands me my test to take she says "You know, people who lie normally have their test looked over many times", and its like, wtf. After the test (double period) we had a owl pellet disection lab. Me and my lab partner from rat disection are told we're not participating in it, and that we're getting zero's on the lab. I'm talking to my friend who's wondering what actually happened about the rat's tail, and I said somewhere in the conversation "I don't like the idea of having a rat's tail in my pocket"; teacher overhears and says obnoxiously "then why did you do it?". I reassured her I didn't do it, and she says "Well then are you calling seven people who specifically told me you showed them the rats tail liars?" I said "that'd be incredibly stupid on my part to show/tell people that I did it", Bio teacher just makes a face implying that I'm stupid I'm guessing.

The only way I could see this rumor starting: when we were disecting our rats, I say in the most extremely sarcastic/retarded voice in the world "Yo Alan's lets take the tail!" after we cut it open to see the structure of the tail. Other than that the rest of the disection I was on the verge of throwing and could barely look at the thing. Someone must of taken that the wrong way, and what happens in high school when one person says to Bob "Ryan stole a rat's tail"? It spreads like cancer. I don't care much though as long as I don't get in trouble with the dean or whatever, 'cause personally I don't care if the teacher hates me (assuming she's not stupid enough to bend and twist our grades, which I don't think she is).

So yeah, sorry about the length. You don't even have to respond, typing it out is enough for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Green_Archer3 on 2006-03-20 16:02 ]</font>

sprky585
Mar 20, 2006, 06:54 PM
On 2006-03-20 15:31, Green_Archer3 wrote:
peeple who typ like this n lik mispl evry word n u havta squint n thnk to acutaly comprhend wut theyr typing

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif take two seconds and type correctly.

just needing to get that out.

Actually while I'm at it, I can't stand when people get overly jealous over the silliest things. Or at least don't show me your jealous.

I've got a friend who gets jealous over everything. He gets mad if I don't have him over, if I don't include him everything. He gets mad when my Mom says no, even when I try to explain to him why parents don't like him (he's obnoxious, loud, rude, immature), and after I explain he just says my Mom's a bitch. He gets mad if I have somebody else over. He gets mad if I hang out with my girlfriend. Here's some typical conversation.

Zane [him]: Yo Ry [me] can I come over?
Me: No, girlfriend's over, and Mom won't let me have anyone else over anyway.
Zane: Well go ask her anyway.
Me: She said no because [blah].
Zane: [Continues going through every possibility to get to my house]
Me: [Consistantly saying NO!, you CAN'T come here!]

He pokes fun at me for listening to Third Eye Blind because it's my girlfriend's favorite band. He makes fun of my hair after I tell him to stop all the time. Reminds me of one time sub-consciencely I made fun of his acne and he whined to me about how messed up that was and to never do it again.

After writing all this I just realized: why am I still friends with the kid, I mean all he does is cause problems. Other than dicking around with him, and him taking me to concerts/snowboarding/etc, I don't know why I put myself through it. His parents are really cool and like love me, and help me out more than my Mom does.

Whatever, just had to type that out.

the best way i handle things when people that go to my school make fun of sumthing i do or nething like that i just ignore them
take this for example:

Them: Wow that shirt is REALLY retarted
Me: ok i like it though
Them: you're weird
Me: So?
Them: (stunned has nothing to say and walks away)

see its as easy as that...dont let him get to u...i figured that out a long time ago...i had a BAD temper till i read this book that told me just to ignore all "negative things" and to focus on the positive and i did and it worked! its been great for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Firocket1690
Mar 21, 2006, 01:45 AM
If the troubles of reality are still bothering you, it juse means your headphones aren't loud enough. >_>;
Works most of the time.

PIT
Mar 21, 2006, 12:59 PM
On 2006-03-20 22:45, Firocket1690 wrote:
If the troubles of reality are still bothering you, it juse means your headphones aren't loud enough. >_>;
Works most of the time.

finally someone, who thinks in the same way, that i do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

darthsaber9x9
Mar 21, 2006, 05:12 PM
On 2006-03-20 22:45, Firocket1690 wrote:
Works most of the time.

Amen brotha.

See "stereo world" by feeder for a very nice summing up of how I feel on the subject of music.