PDA

View Full Version : what is the most annoying drop?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 21, 2006, 06:27 PM
Ever had a drop from an enemy/box that just pissed you off? What is the most annoying item to find (rares anyways.) I listed all the ones i could think of/fit.

note these are the most annoying in my opinion but what is the worst? also i put who finds it.

MasterDiver
Mar 21, 2006, 06:32 PM
o god...the DB's Saber....one one run through caves or something i found i think it was 4 of em!!...that is just one run...i think i had 10 more runs after that...lol i probably got 20 of em that day...lol

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 21, 2006, 06:44 PM
i forgot to mention that my most hated drop was the Yamato... stupid machete......

Skorpius
Mar 21, 2006, 06:51 PM
I think that everyone can agree that Photon Drops are the most annoying drops of all time.

voxie
Mar 21, 2006, 06:53 PM
I think DB's Saber. I've been picking up those things since... Dreamcast's v2??

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 21, 2006, 08:18 PM
photon drops are the worst......

MasterDiver
Mar 21, 2006, 08:31 PM
well Photon drops are pretty bad... mostly when u play offline and u cant use them....or when ur hunting for a really rare wep. and u see the enemy drops a red box and it turns out to be a PD....now thats annoying, but becaues of that bad experience with the 20 DB's Sabers I said the DB's Saber was the worst...

Rekitheforce
Mar 21, 2006, 08:31 PM
I would say either the Fire Scepter:Agni, or DB's saber.

Shigecki
Mar 21, 2006, 08:51 PM
On 2006-03-21 15:51, Skorpius wrote:
I think that everyone can agree that Photon Drops are the most annoying drops of all time.

I'll take all the photon drops the game wants to give me. Much better then getting a telepipe, an antidote or something (they would be green boxes after all).

Nope my most annoying would have to be bloody arts from ORAN, or storm wand: indra from PINKAL.

Dreadlock
Mar 21, 2006, 09:02 PM
By far, it's photon drops. Or money. Especially that rare monster that was supposed to give you a Demolition Comet.

GrumblyStuff
Mar 21, 2006, 09:18 PM
On 2006-03-21 17:51, Shigecki wrote:
I'll take all the photon drops the game wants to give me.

Nope my most annoying would have to be bloody arts from ORAN....
Agreed on both accounts even if PD's are worthless for now.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 21, 2006, 10:15 PM
It seems people disapprove of the Db saber... though disappointing the Yamato is MUCH worse AND THE WORST.

How humiliating is it? You are using the most common weapon. It is taunting. You just keep finding your 'best' weapon over and over again.

Vire
Mar 21, 2006, 10:23 PM
I hate photon drops! I'm just running through a dungeon to see what I can find. I see a red box if a destroy a monster or box, and I get excited and check it out. If it turns out to be a photon drop, I get annoyed.

MasterDiver
Mar 21, 2006, 10:28 PM
On 2006-03-21 19:23, Vire wrote:
I hate photon drops! I'm just running through a dungeon to see what I can find. I see a red box if a destroy a monster or box, and I get excited and check it out. If it turns out to be a photon drop, I get annoyed.

lol...Agreed

Saiffy
Mar 22, 2006, 01:05 AM
Since when do PDs not add specials to s-ranks or buy useful items at Gallon's shop such as addslots which are otherwise hard to get?

I don't care if you're offline. I'm not gonna bother justifying why I don't care http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Mar 22, 2006, 01:10 AM
Crap Drops. From Hi level Enemies.

=~.~=

-Crokar-
Mar 22, 2006, 01:33 AM
yasha pd from ult viridia

trypticon
Mar 22, 2006, 01:42 AM
Gotta be cross scars for greenill. More annoying than the justy's that drop from seemingly everything.

DevinTre
Mar 22, 2006, 01:51 AM
Definitely WALS for Greenill. From Very Hard to Ultimate, if you're teamed up with me as my HUcaseal Toreshinu (if I've started the team), that's all you find and all ya hear me gripe about. Stupid freaking Wals. XD

PSOPRINCE
Mar 22, 2006, 11:04 AM
photon drops for offlinners
and wals from greenil trust me i know
crush bullet has a good special for a a shot
andd also i beleive angry fists

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOPRINCE on 2006-03-22 08:05 ]</font>

Black-Dragon
Mar 22, 2006, 02:49 PM
I seem to find nothing but Dragon Slayers all day long with my SKYLY and JUSTY's all day long with my GREENILL! Uhg! Anyone want a JUSTY, WALS, VISK, DRAGONS SLAYER, LAST SURVIVOR for free pm me lmao

LSF
Mar 22, 2006, 03:08 PM
I've found FAR too many Clubs of Laconium.
It was the first AND second weapon I ever found.
Stupid thing.

Protatora
Mar 22, 2006, 03:37 PM
Storm Wand Indra. I have enough to give like everyone on PSOXa couple.

PS: I LOVE finding PDrops. Maybe it's because I need 136 more to add all my Specials to my S ranks and get a magic water.

Tibbzplinter
Mar 22, 2006, 04:06 PM
oh definitely flowens sword with skyly i got 4 in 1 run o my god

PSOPRINCE
Mar 22, 2006, 04:38 PM
On 2006-03-22 13:06, Tibbzplinter wrote:
oh definitely flowens sword with skyly i got 4 in 1 run o my god

at least flowens sword is slightly good walses are crap

Vire
Mar 22, 2006, 05:04 PM
I would give anything for a Dragon Slayer, Last Survivor, or Flowen's Sword. I don't care if they are weaker than my normal weapon, I just love sword type weapons.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 23, 2006, 02:16 PM
On 2006-03-22 14:04, Vire wrote:
I would give anything for a Dragon Slayer, Last Survivor, or Flowen's Sword. I don't care if they are weaker than my normal weapon, I just love sword type weapons.

last survivor and dragon slayer are good but flowens is rubbish, by the way people whats the first sword in the last survivor series photon grpup ie photon launcher guilty light, red scorpio ???? last survivor,dragon slayer

Ryna
Mar 23, 2006, 02:24 PM
On 2006-03-23 11:16, PSOPRINCE wrote:
last survivor and dragon slayer are good but flowens is rubbish, by the way people whats the first sword in the last survivor series photon grpup ie photon launcher guilty light, red scorpio ???? last survivor,dragon slayer

The first sword in the 9-star Sword group is the Flowen. It is followed by the Last Survivor and Dragon Slayer.

Charmander02
Mar 23, 2006, 03:43 PM
All Redria's know that the most annoying drop for them is all the Diskas.(Assassin, Liberator, Braveman)

RadiantLegend
Mar 23, 2006, 04:08 PM
Pd from that very lovely tallow...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

PSOPRINCE
Mar 23, 2006, 04:26 PM
On 2006-03-23 11:24, Ryna wrote:

On 2006-03-23 11:16, PSOPRINCE wrote:

The first sword in the 9-star Sword group is the Flowen. It is followed by the Last Survivor and Dragon Slayer.

ok thanks, charmanda ive had a very unluky time with slicers ive only find one of each except braveman over 63 levels then again i am only on very hard, why do people hate pd, i am happy for any rares and i'm not online

Jarek
Mar 23, 2006, 04:27 PM
I like photon drops; I hate their box color.

Personally, I get tired of seing cross scars drop (Oran!) , even though they look damn cool.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 23, 2006, 04:36 PM
On 2006-03-23 13:27, psobsesser wrote:
I like photon drops; I hate their box color.

Personally, I get tired of seing cross scars drop (Oran!) , even though they look damn cool.

true but in my opinion daggers dont really look very good on males , in fact quite a few different weps look better on women like twin swords,daggers and sometimes depending on what one twin sabers

Kaloa
Mar 23, 2006, 05:07 PM
On 2006-03-23 12:43, Charmander02 wrote:
All Redria's know that the most annoying drop for them is all the Diskas.(Assassin, Liberator, Braveman)

*nods* DISKA OF LIBERATOR and DISKA OF BRAVEMAN were the first annoying drops to come to mind when I first read the topic title. At one point my bank was almost completely full of them.

I actually love finding Photon Drops. I mean, it can be slightly disappointing when one drops from an enemy that I'm hunting instead of the rare I want, but in the end I need them for a variety of purposes including getting my heart key and adding percents to my favourite weapons. They're nothing for me to groan at. For long. ^__^

sprky585
Mar 23, 2006, 05:21 PM
yeah...my whittil basically only friends slicers and diskas http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

MorningComet
Mar 23, 2006, 08:42 PM
I think it's a PD because don't you hate it when you see that rare enemy and you think "yes!!! Finally...(some rare wep you've been longing for)" and then... PD. It's the worst.

Vire
Mar 23, 2006, 10:50 PM
It's strange that, the more you hate the item, the more chances you'll get it. Like, I'm not a big fan of Cure/Confuse. The chances are 1/3000 something. Yet, I've gotten two of them. I really want a Red Partisan. It's chances are 1/573 or something like that and I haven't found a single one.

Maridia
Mar 24, 2006, 07:36 AM
What's beyond annoying is the sheer amount of CRAP that Bluefull gets in ult. I actually think it might be the worst of all the IDs. No, a couple of great drops to not justify the sheer amount of crap. Gae bolgs. EVERYWHERE.

So fricking annoying. Makes me not want to use my hune at all -_-

Zarbolord
Mar 24, 2006, 08:28 AM
Knight power is definitly the most annoying but I put photon drop cos I only play offline, so I can't use them, but I still keep em if ever a player online meets me when I move. You never know who you'll find when you're mving home and country.

Vire
Mar 24, 2006, 01:12 PM
On 2006-03-24 04:36, Maridia wrote:
What's beyond annoying is the sheer amount of CRAP that Bluefull gets in ult. I actually think it might be the worst of all the IDs. No, a couple of great drops to not justify the sheer amount of crap. Gae bolgs. EVERYWHERE.

I know what you mean. My main character is a Bluefull. I've found so many Gae Bolg's and Vjaya's. Partisan's could possibly be the worst bladed weapon. -_-

Ennie
Mar 24, 2006, 03:17 PM
The drops that most annoyed me... well, two.
-Poilly slime.. drops a TP/restorate... I'm a Cast ;_;
-Nar Lily.. drops a Trifluid ;;;_;;; at least drop something I can use/give to my mag!! ;;_;;

Shigecki
Mar 24, 2006, 04:35 PM
On 2006-03-23 19:50, Vire wrote:
It's strange that, the more you hate the item, the more chances you'll get it. Like, I'm not a big fan of Cure/Confuse. The chances are 1/3000 something. Yet, I've gotten two of them. I really want a Red Partisan. It's chances are 1/573 or something like that and I haven't found a single one.

I know your pain. 5 Panzerfausts (1/630 Baranz), 4 God Hands (1/700 Migium), 4 Ancient Sabers (1/1050 Gulgus-Gue), 3 Rabbit Wands (1/1260 Gran Sorceror), 0 Yas2000H (1/700 Hidoom). All this offline in about 200 ORAN Spacehip runs (give or take a few).

Trust me all these really annoy the hell out of me.

Eihwaz
Mar 26, 2006, 11:20 PM
Photon Drop while you're hunting a rare item is the most annoying drop. Otherwise, PDs don't bother me. I haven't gotten tricked by them before, so that might explain my lack of anger. >_>;

xxTrystanxx
Mar 27, 2006, 01:28 AM
On 2006-03-24 04:36, Maridia wrote:

Agreed. Once I got my HUcast to Ultimate and got a Holy Ray, my Bluefull stopped being fun. Aside from the fact he can't hit anything, that is.

Eihwaz
Mar 27, 2006, 01:35 AM
Pinkal is probably more annoying than Blueful. A good Partisan with Hit can be pretty damn useful. A Storm Wand: Indra with Hit is just as useful as any other Storm Wand: Indra. And if you're in Pinkal, you'll have plenty of other Storm Wand: Indra.

And if it's any consolation, Pinkal also finds a fuckton of Gae Bolgs, especially in Mines. >_<

At least Blueful Gets Imperial Pick. Far better than the Evil Curst. Or Technical Crozier. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Vire
Mar 27, 2006, 01:09 PM
Don't you hate it when you really like a character, but their Section ID sucks? Too bad you can't change it. I'd be so very happy if you could do that.

Zarbolord
Mar 27, 2006, 02:14 PM
Can't do much about that... It would be nice to change it, I agree, but it would give you the possibility to get every weapon in the game, apart from the dark flow gene weapons. I wonder if it is possible and they haven't told us yet? They only revieled how to catch mew in the yellow pokemon version without cheating after 5 years or so, are we sure that someone has actually finished the game completely? Lol, love the complicated, and research the thinkable.

Eihwaz
Mar 27, 2006, 04:11 PM
On 2006-03-27 10:09, Vire wrote:
Don't you hate it when you really like a character, but their Section ID sucks? Too bad you can't change it. I'd be so very happy if you could do that.

Eh, it happens. =/

My FOnewm is one of my favorite characters, but he has crappy Pinkal for a section ID. I don't want to remake him, so I'm gonna try to live with it. I'm gonna hunt some of the good things Pinkal DOES find, and once I find all those, I can just let one of my friends make the game.

Pobega
Mar 27, 2006, 04:31 PM
On 2006-03-27 11:14, Zarbolord wrote:
Can't do much about that... It would be nice to change it, I agree, but it would give you the possibility to get every weapon in the game, apart from the dark flow gene weapons. I wonder if it is possible and they haven't told us yet? They only revieled how to catch mew in the yellow pokemon version without cheating after 5 years or so, are we sure that someone has actually finished the game completely? Lol, love the complicated, and research the thinkable.

You can catch Mew? Since when?

Leihyah
Mar 27, 2006, 05:46 PM
I would say slicer of assasin, and the diska of liberator for a whitill. This may be a little late.
Actually, if you just leave them in the exact spot you found it, it's not as annoying. I've done this 26 times. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vire
Mar 27, 2006, 06:56 PM
At least Pinkal has a better chance of finding the Agito (1975). Bluefull has 1/28808 while Pinkal has 1/22. My precious katana... ;_; Of course, I could get the Agito (1983). I think it was that one. Maybe it was Agito (1980)? I'm saying this because Bluefull can get both, but one of them is only obtainable online.

Saraphim
Mar 27, 2006, 09:45 PM
I voted pd. My Greenill Hunewearl was hunting the Holy Ray from Die Rol Lie (is that correct?LOL), and I saw that red box in the corner. I had already killed it almost 50 times, so I was very excited, until I walked up to it. I still haven't found it to this day...
Oh, and how could I forget the Kondy pd drop..... no that was just plain cruel http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif