PDA

View Full Version : Board rp Disscussion Thread

Neromyr
Mar 21, 2006, 09:03 PM
THIS THREAD IS NOW FOR THE DESCUSSION OF THE BOARD RP AND THE CHARACTER BIOS. THE ACTUAL RP IS HERE (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=110141&forum=12&0)

Please remember when putting your character bios please put wether or not others can use them in their posts.

I hope this is the right place to put this. i thought it qualified as fan work. Anyways heres the idea. I thought this up at work today.the idea was to make it so that us pso'ers that can't or don't go online can still roleplay with the rest of the pso comunity (at least those of us on psow). We all pick one of our chars we play and make our own story with it. Its open to anyone who is interested. all i ask is that you give a small bio of your char. something simliar to this is ok.

Character Name:
Class:
Height:
Weight:(both optional but there so people can get an image of what you look like)
Description:(personality, quirks, anything that helps describe your char and build that mental image)
Brief history:
Permission to use"

Here is my character info
Character Name: Neromyr
Class: FOmar
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175 lbs
Description: slightly tattered robe, he wears no hat but wears a pair of thin rectangular sunglasses. He tends to be a cast now ask later person when it comes to dealing with foes, and he has a slight case of parinoia
History:Neromyr is a survivor from pioneer 1 he disaproved of what the military was doing on Ragol so he left the colony area and went to live on his own in the wilderness. since he was nowhere near the colony he was unaffected by the explosion that wiped out pioneer 1. he has spent his time on ragol far far away from civilization until he saw the pods from pioneer 2 decending. he slowly and cautiosly made his way back to the colony towards civilixzation. when pioneer 2's chief refused to listen to his warnings about what happened he went off and secluded himself in a dark ally on pioneer 2.

If you are interested please post your character info. In about two or three days i will take the characters that are posted and make a easy to read list of the characters that are active. and yes you can come in at anytime.

Feel Free to post your thoughts about this idea

Like i said here is a list of the names of the chars who have bios posted. they are in order of first recieved.
CHARACTERS - PERMISSION TO USE
1. Neromyr - YES
2. Cap 'Master' Flash -
3. Kafie Katu -
4. Biko -
5. Aneka - UNTIL JOINED NO. AFTER WITH PERSONAL PERMISSION
6. Maverick -
7. Spike -
8. Rina -
9. Danielle -
10. Shadow - yes
11. Zankou Halliwell -
12. Jet Li - yes
13. Grey -
14. Gamma - yes
15. Vod - yes
16. "Doctor" Jay Chirurgie -

these are here so everyone knows what chars there are.

I look forward to some great rp.

MEIRA-EDIT: Editted title for clarity.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2006-03-24 14:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-29 16:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-29 16:42 ]</font>

DamonKatu
Mar 21, 2006, 09:18 PM
I have one question. Can it be more than one? Because I have two main charters. (of course, you heard them fighting all over the boards; they quit now dont worry)

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 21, 2006, 09:35 PM
o wow thiswill be good... sounds like an old MUD but i will give my character info. So are you going to make a story out of this or have strange adventure thing and have teams post soltutions?

Character Name[s]:
nick name: Cap 'Master' Flash
Class: RAmar
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180
ID: Purplemnum
Mag: none
Armor: none
Shield: none
Description: Like a RAmar without the body armor and wears a trenchcoat. Face like my avatars but no mask. Although very intelligent he lacks patience and tends to lose rational thoughts when he is mad and is impulsive. He can build weapons from broken ones and will not carry a primary.
Brief history: He is not a traditional ranger. He gave up on magical ability so he could get strong enough for hunter and ranger weapons. He a wanderer, meeting people but not staying with them for too long. He does have one friend, Zankou, who he owes one. Cap is partially responsible for the loss of his friends arm and built him a new one. Other than zankou, Cap doesn't have any other contacts.

*note; drop weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-03-27 13:14 ]</font>

Tact
Mar 21, 2006, 09:36 PM
I think I may join up, but it all depends on how much the others like it. I think it's a good idea, though.

Neromyr
Mar 21, 2006, 11:25 PM
On 2006-03-21 18:18, DamonKatu wrote:
I have one question. Can it be more than one? Because I have two main charters. (of course, you heard them fighting all over the boards; they quit now dont worry)

Yes it can be more than one. I had set the one character rule because alot of people don't rp more than one character well. they tend to focus on one char and the other gets neglected until they go "oh hey I forgot he was here" and work on that cahr and neglect the other. But if someone is able to rp "well" ( not neglect either/any char ) with more than one char than by all means let them do so.

So are you going to make a story out of this or have strange adventure thing and have teams post soltutions?

My idea was for it to be ONE GIANT EVERGOING Fan Fiction. I have had experience doing this with many rpg's with decent success. (one lasted a good 8 months before it passed away) perhaps if the RP lasts long enough i might maqke it into a small board book but that is at a later date and depends on wether or not i get participants permission to do so.

Who knows this rp may even get stickied if it lasts long enough. (HOPES)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-21 20:27 ]</font>

trypticon
Mar 22, 2006, 12:35 AM
Sounds like a group fanfic if you ask me.

Neromyr
Mar 22, 2006, 07:41 PM
well in all reality it is. but its fun. the different participants is what makes it so that it can go on forever because they all interact with eachother differently and havwe their own ideas.

Dre_o
Mar 22, 2006, 11:07 PM
So do we not have to syncronize ideas? (not like the last one had many syncronized ideas MY FAULT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

If so, then I might be in.

DamonKatu
Mar 22, 2006, 11:20 PM
Character Name: Kafie Katu
Class: HUmar, Redria
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 175 pts
personality: Serious
Hair: blue
Eyes: Blue
favorate weps: L and K combat, Black king bar, and the TJ left behind by his father
Brief history:
Kafie was an normal hunter with a dream to become the strongest hunter in his section. He has a short temper but he also has a strong heart. He can harness his anger into pure energy and use it to his advantage. Only his girlfriend trinity tells him what to do. (like most boyfriend's women of course XD). He only one rivil is an android named Gia who seems to have one bad issue agenst kafie sence he won trin's heart. Sometimes love is a dangerous war.

*Bonus short*
Weapon Shopping
By DK & Caosknight

Garanz:I'm glad we decided to go shopping for weapons today.
DK: Yeah, hope we have a better day than that couple. (point to the couple you help in the messege sending mission).
Garanz:Wow that is a nice rocket launcher.
DK:(picks up rocket launcher) Yeah this is nice!
Garanz:Be careful not to fire that thing.
DK:Relax! I know what I'm doing. (fires rocket accidentaly and shoots down a hovercraft).
Garanz:DK! You just shot down that ship!
DK:Yeah... but you have to admit, man, that was awesome!

Dreadlock
Mar 23, 2006, 01:16 AM
http://siba-eternal.com/pso/psoicon/el_rappy.gif
Character Name: Biko

Class/species: Giant El Rappy[ULT][Baby].
Height: 1'8 (sitting)
Weight: 66 lbs
Personality: Self conscious of weight, otherwise charming and dangerously intelligent.
Feathers: Absorbent white, soft to the touch.
Eyes: Black
Weapons: Pretend dead, speech, beak

Hobbies: Pecking, pulling pranks, checking out the rappy babes.
Abilities: Inner Chicken (Can render self lifeless, not breathing) Ruckus call (Summons bird-like allies) Steal (Pick the pockets of hunters as they walk past)
Dislikes: Violence, Hildebears.

Brief Summary: Biko is one of the experiments of a well known Doctor in the world..one who loved Rappies. Apparently, Biko was taught the human tongue, as well as the other languages neccessary to communicate. He uses it to get himself out of trouble with hunters. He seems to have an incredible gift and is remarkably intelligent for his age and species. Though young, he has the mindset of a "HUmar teenager in heat." He is able to, but dislikes socializing with the other Rappies who he considers primitive. He appears as a tiny rappy, a chick, which he is. But he constantly amazes the intelligent life forms he runs into with his speech. Though small, he is still a baby, and has grown remarkably fast. He hopes to reach the size of his giant parents..who have dissappeared. Biko is smart and agile enough not to get caught by shocked humans, and wanders the forests of Ragol looking for females to charm with his cute looks. After they take him as a pet, he steals their supplies and runs off. What lies in the heart of this avian critter?

(P.S I am absolutely serious about this character.)
Copyright 2006 Dreadlock

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dreadlock on 2006-03-26 10:35 ]</font>

Tact
Mar 23, 2006, 03:27 PM
Okay, I figure that I might as well give you a character bio even if I'm not joining up. But I might join. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Name: Aneka
Class: RAmarl
Section ID: Viridia
Height: About 5'2"
Weight/Age: "You'd ask that to a lady?"
Weapons: Spread Needle, Frozen Shooter, Yasminkov9000M, Gush Laser, Geist Laser
Armor: Love Heart
Shield: Standstill Shield
Mag: Dark Blue Rati
Description: Is somewhat indecisive about what she wears, but a current favorite is a two-piece bluish-gray outfit. She likes to kill monsters, earn Meseta, and red boxes. She has many weapons that she likes to use, and her Love Heart armor gets quite a reaction sometimes. It is easy to make friends with this RAmarl, but once you betray her, she will forever look down upon you with scorn.
Brief History: After her parents died in an accident on Ragol, she'd had her goal set on the Ranger Academy of Pioneer 2. This was in hopes that she could find out what happened to her parents/what's left of them. Now, she is an accomplished Ranger with decent Tech skills as well. In battle, she puts defense before offense, and likes to use her Frozen Shooter to help out. One thing, though...she doesn't own a Cure/Freeze.

That good enough for you?

Neromyr
Mar 23, 2006, 05:24 PM
On 2006-03-22 20:07, Dre_o wrote:
So do we not have to syncronize ideas? (not like the last one had many syncronized ideas MY FAULT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

If so, then I might be in.

not really. I mean yes if someone is talking directly to one of your chars then you should try and talk back. but you don't have to go " ok so and so is going into the caves to hunt this or that so i should work that into my post" unless of course your trying to follow the person or are part of the persons group. and i don't expect everyone to run into each other in the first posts either. every character has their own path to walk. and if there is more than one path going then paths can and most likely will eventually cross or even join.

ex: SgtShligger's char is on a quest of his own to find parts to make a new weapon, he goes to the mines since there are lots of parts there he can use.

DamonKatu's char is on a client quest wich has him going through the mines as well. while going through the mines Damon's char finds a weapon he likes but it is broken so he tosses it aside in aggrivation.
Sgt's char sees it and offers to repair it and give it to him at a later date if he still wants it. Damon's char agrees.

there the paths crossed and will most likely cross again but neither of them had to synchronize with the other on how to do this.

That good enough for you?

yes thats good.

so far we have Five? its good enough to start. i hope more people join. I'm at work right now so i can't start things off but i will start tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 23, 2006, 06:30 PM
So i start in the mines.... well, when you set the scene, i will take weapons and repair/combine them. (Like double saber made of broken ones.)

I make a story for me and stuff like that? Also, is this 3rd or first person view? Can i put someones character in my 'section' at any time?
**final note: can people leave me weapons to find, it would help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-03-23 15:33 ]</font>

Neromyr
Mar 23, 2006, 07:06 PM
SgtShligger wrote:
So i start in the mines....
Sgt you can start from where ever you'd like. I personally am going to start in an alley on pioneer 2.

Also, is this 3rd or first person view?
it can be either first or third person. whichever your more comfortable with as long as you don't switch back and forth between the two.

Can i put someones character in my 'section' at any time?
thats a tough one..... I wanna say yes as long as you don't make their chars do things that aren't them. ex. turning someone who fears next to nothing into someone affraid of every little thing that moves. or turning someone smart into a drooling monkey...and yes i have seen that happen before.
but i also want to say no cause some people get upset or offended if someone else uses their character.

the best way to solve the problem is to ask those who participate. so i will ask for everyone.
Do you mind if others use your characters in their posts?

Tact
Mar 23, 2006, 07:27 PM
On 2006-03-23 16:06, Neromyr wrote:
the best way to solve the problem is to ask those who participate. so i will ask for everyone.
Do you mind if others use your characters in their posts?

Again, it depends. I request that they wait and observe my posts until they can "pick up" Aneka's personality. Even then, I may not agree to that.

Stormsworder
Mar 23, 2006, 09:54 PM
I'd join, but there's the slight problem of me having practice every day after school and Mom not letting me on the PC... I'll see about it tomorrow.

Neromyr
Mar 23, 2006, 09:57 PM
Again, it depends. I request that they wait and observe my posts until they can "pick up" Aneka's personality. Even then, I may not agree to that.
ok so until you join its a no and after that its a with personal permission. sound fair?

On 2006-03-23 18:54, Stormsworder wrote:
I'd join, but there's the slight problem of me having practice every day after school and Mom not letting me on the PC... I'll see about it tomorrow.

not a problem. trust me i'm at work doing this bit between cleaning classrooms. just remember anyone can join at anytime. just remember to post you char bios when you join.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-23 19:14 ]</font>

Tact
Mar 24, 2006, 06:16 AM
On 2006-03-23 18:57, Neromyr wrote:
[quote]Again, it depends. I request that they wait and observe my posts until they can "pick up" Aneka's personality. Even then, I may not agree to that.
ok so until you join its a no and after that its a with personal permission. sound fair?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

When are we starting? This afternoon?

EJ
Mar 24, 2006, 06:28 AM
Character Name: Maverick
Class: Hucast
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 300 lbs

Description: A red and black hucast that has red glowing eyes. His appearance is similar to Kireek it is rumored that he work for Black Paper and is indeed Kireek himself.

History: Not much is known about this Hucast except rumor has it that he is really Kireek since he looks and act very similar the only difference is the color of the armor he has. Another rumor has it that he is the real founder of Black Paper and Kireek is really his right hand that does everything for the organization. The only fact known is that he and WORKS are in complete disagreement on what should be done.

Here is my characters bio, I'm not going to join in yet since my character is more of a secondary background type of character.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 24, 2006, 04:52 PM
I have more questions http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

1: Are we going to go in an order to post (so people don't post stories dealing with the same subject. Ex: Two people post a battle with the dragon but they end it differently.)
So are we posting anytime or waiting for people to post?

2: It is OK if we make allusions/references to other people characters (Ex: i say "there was a rappy in the distance and i'd of sworn it was talking but ignroed it and moved on.") Are w alowed to do that?

3:We must keep interaction between characters. Like, if someone leaves a weapon i would pick it up in mine. It is ok if i do that, right? It is part of my character to repair/make weapons so it helps if i can use people wweapons they leave/drop/break.

Neromyr
Mar 24, 2006, 05:08 PM
On 2006-03-24 13:52, SgtShligger wrote:
I have more questions http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

1: Are we going to go in an order to post (so people don't post stories dealing with the same subject. Ex: Two people post a battle with the dragon but they end it differently.)
So are we posting anytime or waiting for people to post?

2: It is OK if we make allusions/references to other people characters (Ex: i say "there was a rappy in the distance and i'd of sworn it was talking but ignroed it and moved on.") Are w alowed to do that?

3:We must keep interaction between characters. Like, if someone leaves a weapon i would pick it up in mine. It is ok if i do that, right? It is part of my character to repair/make weapons so it helps if i can use people wweapons they leave/drop/break.

1. I personally don't feel the need for a post order unless you are working with someone on an area. then its between the two of you as to how it goes. but if someone forgets and posts an ending to a situation be spontanious. perhaps you can work around the post somehow (your all smart i know you guys can do it). AND YOU CAN START ANYTIME here is the link to the actual rp. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=110141&forum=12&0)
2. if they give permission either to you personally or in general that their characters can be used.
3.If someone leaves an item or anything on the ground and doesn't say its as bait or something then yes it can be used. ex. i discard a broken mace. then yes you can use it in your post.

azjazo
Mar 24, 2006, 05:53 PM
I'd like to rp too... but my english is not for extend writing... I lack of vocabulary...

well, I'd like to intriduce 2 of my main charas, Spike and Rina (see the grants&megid artwork I made and the "rico can wait" one too), they're boyfriend/girlfriend in my own fanfic (I dont publish it, its just in my mind http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif), but if you lemme rp maybe Ill meke em single and destined to be together some time later in the fic, or already married whit children (yeah, my PSOep 3 chara is their children)

if you dont mind my awful english or everybody can read spanish, I wold glad to roleplay here

Character Name:Spike
Class:Fomar (yellowzbone)
Height: tall http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif 1.90 m
Weight:Litle chubby, 90 kg

Description:You can see his apparence in my fanart, temper wise, he is kind of a serius dude, buy in heart he's a softy, only Rina is awared of this, thaths why shes atracted to him, he's kinda bossy with his frends and likes to help n00bs because he wants to feel admired, at heart he just wanna find a woman he can protect

Brief history: AHe was a nerd his childhood, nobody liked him, this trauma carried him to become antisocial and then he began to study magic, whe he grow up and became a hunter force, his little brother admired him so mch, but in an accident trying to find a new spell that could combine the foie, zonde and barta ind a single entity, he blowed up his house leavin hs brother in comma... 2 years has passed

Character Name:Rina
Class:Fonewarl
Height:1.70 m
Weight:70 kg (yeah, those things are heavy)

Description: easygoing and kind of a inocet girl (not inocen, ingenue), mature but lacks the sense of perversion, due her big atributes, people tend to think of her as a 3itch, but even if she isnt the kind of girl that looks intelectual, shes just using a mask of false cheer to avoid toubles, likes to help newbies teaching them how to fight by themselves

Brief history: family lives inf a small house in the poblational district of pioner 2, she joined the hunters guild to give some money to his mother who lost sight in an accident some time ago (theres a hint there), eventually, in the hunters guild she realize that people only want to be with her due her beaty, until she met spike

pics:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/5th/fanworks/1/anything02.jpg
http://www.pso-world.com/images/5th/fanworks/2/humorart04.jpg

Neromyr
Mar 24, 2006, 07:20 PM
welcome aboard. i have no problem with bad english. as a matter of fact i have many friends from across the world and not all of them speak english very well. my spanish is poor, and french is medicore at best (random i know. but you are more than welcome to rp with us.

Stormsworder
Mar 24, 2006, 08:57 PM
((Well, I'm using my RAmarl from my PSO fic Darkness Falls, so if I need to change her bio, just tell me))

Character Name: Danielle
Height: 5'8"
Weight: About 130 lbs
Description: Brown hair worn back in a ponytail, blue-rimmed glasses, dark blue and gold uniform, Yellowboze section ID, horizontal scar on her left cheek, hazel eyes
Brief history: The daughter of a scientist aboard Pioneer 1. She had walked out on him after an argument with him just before the explosion on the surface of Ragol. When she woke up, she found herself alone in a hostile environment with barely any combat training. Danielle has since struggled to find out what happened on the surface while trying to locate anyone from Pioneer 2.

DamonKatu
Mar 25, 2006, 12:02 AM
You dont have to have my charter star in the roleplayinmg story because...I already have two of my characters staring in the Pioneer hunter's touriment:

http://boards.sega.com/sega/viewtopic.php?t=42659&start=0

I decided to help a new role player with this one. He did have a rocky begeaning but he's getting better after every post. Someone has to stand up for the little guy (n.n)'.

Neromyr
Mar 25, 2006, 10:36 AM
On 2006-03-24 17:57, Stormsworder wrote:
((Well, I'm using my RAmarl from my PSO fic Darkness Falls, so if I need to change her bio, just tell me))

Character Name: Danielle
Height: 5'8"
Weight: About 130 lbs
Description: Brown hair worn back in a ponytail, blue-rimmed glasses, dark blue and gold uniform, Yellowboze section ID, horizontal scar on her left cheek, hazel eyes
Brief history: The daughter of a scientist aboard Pioneer 1. She had walked out on him after an argument with him just before the explosion on the surface of Ragol. When she woke up, she found herself alone in a hostile environment with barely any combat training. Danielle has since struggled to find out what happened on the surface while trying to locate anyone from Pioneer 2.

Hurray another pioneer 1 survivor! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif your bio is just fine. welcome aboard!!:grin: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

and Damon don't worry you can join this one anytime.

I look forward to seeing everyones rp.

DonRoyale
Mar 25, 2006, 10:35 PM
Looks good. I'm definently in.

Character Name: Shadow
Class: FOmar (That oughta make you happy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)
Height: 6'
Weight: 165
ID: Purplenum
Description: Medium build, long silver hair, black costume. His hair can barely conceal his right eye, which was badly injured in a battle in which he barely escaped with his life. He's a guy who likes to help people, no matter who they are. This led to his eye injury.
Brief history: He comes from a long line of Forces, and has a genetic power to conjure the power of the earth and move it at his will. However, Black Paper found out how this ability works, and lured Shadow into a quest that was really a trap. He had Sue and Kireek lure him to an area on Ragol to kill him. Shadow was badly injured, but with some quick surgery, managed to be saved at the cost of having half his body replaced with mechanical flesh and bone. His eye suffered the greatest injury, and was injured so badly it was beyond repair, and the doctors could not replace it mechanically, so his right eye is not even there. Nowadays, he makes as many friendships as possible, but keeps on his guard. He will do everything in his power to get his revenge on Kireek and Sue, and he made a promise to himself to kill Black Paper with his own hands.
Permission to use: As long as I'm not used for negative purposes (such as bashing, flaming, and such)

Umm....That good enough for ya? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-03-25 19:40 ]</font>

BubbaBSDS
Mar 26, 2006, 03:42 AM
Character Names
fullname:Zankou Halliwell
Class: HUmar
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 173lbs
Description: Wears a black leather jacket with no left sleeve, baggy cargo jeans, and has a robotic left arm.
Brief History: A long time friend, Caption Flash, once helped Zankou when he recieved a weapon. The pallasch he recieved was modded by Cap and Zankou wished to grind it. Before Cap told him not to, he used the grinder and the weapon exploded, tearing off Zankou's left arm. He was immediatly brought to the hospital. He was completely recovered except for his arm. Cap designed a new arm. This was designed from a Rika's Claw and a Phycogun. The weapon/arm was attached to Zankou's body. Zankou found out just what the arm was capable of doing after he got out of the hospital. With Cap behind for cover if something went wrong, Zankou tested his arm. The arm enabled him to channel mental energy into the form of a blade, shot, or anything he pleased... as long as he had tp to operate it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BubbaBSDS on 2006-03-26 10:03 ]</font>

Bungee950
Mar 26, 2006, 12:00 PM
Character Name: Jet Li
Class: HUmar
Height: 6 feet 4 inches
Weight: 225
Description: Crazy trooper personality. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif Meets everything head-on, regardless of his own safety. He is a barbarian, with no manners or ettiquette whatsoever. He only loves fighting, but will help others if needed. He loves teaming up with his best and only friend, Talik the FOmar.
Brief history: Snuck aboard Pioneer 2 as a boy. No living relations. Joined Hunter's Guild at 14, and has excelled ever since. He hates doing quests, however. He lives in the Forest, and eats Hildetorrs for breakfast.

You may use him if you wish.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bungee950 on 2006-03-26 09:03 ]</font>

Stormsworder
Mar 26, 2006, 10:41 PM
To let you guys know ahead of time, I won't be back until sometime after 5:30 PM Central time all this week except for Wednesday, in which it'll be later. I have school and after school practice for NJROTC, and Wednesday is youth group nights.

Neromyr
Mar 27, 2006, 05:43 PM
Sorry I didn't get this up earlier guys but i was working on fixing the house. But better late then never. WELCOME SHADOW, ZANKOU, AND JET!!
And another FOmar HURRAY!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

azjazo
Mar 27, 2006, 05:47 PM
I just started mine, I hope to catch up soon with the rest of the group, please lemme know if something about my writing bothers you or if I said something wrong (gramatically wise or anything)

DamonKatu
Mar 27, 2006, 05:55 PM
Here's an idea charter:

Name: Gokuma
Race: HUcast
Body color: Red and black
head: intena
Background: An evil spawn with a lust to kill. He was first created for emergency combat but one day malfunctioned and destoried his very creators. one day, a FOmar named Damon sealed it to make sure he would never harm anyone agean. Saddly, someone broke the seal and its running lose agean. Can anyone stop the evil android?

Neromyr
Mar 27, 2006, 06:36 PM
On 2006-03-27 14:55, DamonKatu wrote:
Here's an idea charter:

Name: Gokuma
Race: HUcast
Body color: Red and black
head: intena
Background: An evil spawn with a lust to kill. He was first created for emergency combat but one day malfunctioned and destoried his very creators. one day, a FOmar named Damon sealed it to make sure he would never harm anyone agean. Saddly, someone broke the seal and its running lose agean. Can anyone stop the evil android?

Sounds intereseting are we going to get to see gokuma?

Neromyr
Mar 27, 2006, 06:46 PM
Question to any mods or admins.

Any chance of either of these getting stickied?

DamonKatu
Mar 27, 2006, 08:04 PM
Sure, but I'll be alittle busy. Anyone who knows how to act evil, go ahead and try him out. But remember he's my copyright and I'm alowing you to use it. I wounder how you make the copyright symbol here...

*Trows a new red, green, and white long hat on the tabble* I made this for someone.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 27, 2006, 09:41 PM
.... g2g... back in thirty minutes,........ this is so needed

Neromyr
Mar 27, 2006, 09:48 PM
On 2006-03-27 18:41, SgtShligger wrote:
.... g2g... back in thirty minutes,........ this is so needed

i have to go for now. i should be back in about an hour. but feel free to continue the story. just don't make it too easy.

Scrub
Mar 27, 2006, 10:31 PM
I might decide to take this up, because I'm bored, but I don't feel like reading all that's already been posted in the actual thread already.

Can anybody give me a few paragraph sum-up of it or something? It'd be appreciated.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 28, 2006, 08:07 AM
Yah, I don't mind. You might have to rad character bios but i can give you the main point.

Aneka, Cap, Zankou, and Daniell have all metby a tree. All the characters are generally independant until now and if you want to get into thier stories, feel free.
Brief description[s]:
Caption Flash: builds weapons, wanderer
Zankou Halliwell: metal arms, technique weapons
Aneka: experienced RAmarl, secluded
Danielle: pioneer 1 survivor, son of scientist.
Neyromer: pioneer one survivor, force with 'mental' issues (i think?)

The force, Neyromer, has lost it and/or is possesed by some eveil force and the group, danielle, aneka, cap, and zankou are going over to see what's up.

Stormsworder
Mar 28, 2006, 07:18 PM
*twitc, twitch* Danielle is a scientist's DAUGHTER, not son.

Ya know, something about this RP doesn't seem right. If you ask me, it sorta doesn't really have a direction. Maybe it's just because I'm in those well-run RPs with organization and all that. Hmm... I don't want to seem like I'm copying you guys, but I might just put mine here to see how it goes.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 28, 2006, 07:21 PM
What do you mean by "Just put mine here?"

Stormsworder
Mar 28, 2006, 07:53 PM
Well, I've transfered my PSO RP to about two different forums. I could do the same for here. *shrugs* Problem is, would I get RPers who know what they're doing?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 28, 2006, 08:12 PM
On 2006-03-28 16:53, Stormsworder wrote:
Well, I've transfered my PSO RP to about two different forums. I could do the same for here. *shrugs* Problem is, would I get RPers who know what they're doing?

Two different sites? You mean the entire RP so far, your character profile, or just the basics of this RP?

Stormsworder
Mar 28, 2006, 08:29 PM
Just the basics of the RP and my character profiles. The RP at all of the different sites is, well, different. Don't have the same people in the different ones, so you can't exactly have them be the same.

Sagasu
Mar 28, 2006, 08:30 PM
On 2006-03-28 16:53, Stormsworder wrote:

Thats a bit lofty of you.

More projects have fallen apart because of their poor contruction and lacking in proper guidance, rather than of those who took part in it. If its not fool proof then its not fit for the general public, I wouldnt expect the participant to do your job for you.

I'll give the current progress a read, and if my interests are tickled, count me in.

Neromyr
Mar 28, 2006, 08:34 PM
I hope you like it. New Characters are always welcome. and remember you don't have to start or stay with everyone else.

Stormsworder
Mar 28, 2006, 08:38 PM
I'm aware of that. I think that happened with my first PSO RP at NSider, along with a Resident Evil one. And I've seen RPs fall apart, too, because their creators basically didn't have something set in mind to move the general story along. I try not to make the same mistakes.

I'll go ahead and post the intro here for it. I just gotta get it from GameDome real fast

Neromyr
Mar 28, 2006, 08:52 PM
but remember i had said from the start this wasn't going to be like most rp's. I said each and every character has their own destiny and that no two characters were garanteed to cross paths. i mean look at it so far some of the characters have crossed paths while others have not and thats great. i mean i'm sure with all probability characters might cross paths but i was never looking for every single character to work along one specific stroyline. cause if every one only works on one storyline participants tend to get bored with it and want to start a new storyline. but they feel they can't cause it would ruin the original storyline. thus the rp loses participants. where as in this one since people don't have to follow one specific storyline they are more likely to remain intersted in the overall rp because they can interact with the different storylines if they so desire or create one of their own. It is something that is found in alot of MMORPGs. most however have a set visual field for participants to layout their stories on. but i am offering my participants a vastly larger field to unfold their stories upon. The Human mind. no field is bigger than you imagination. its what makes those storylines come to life in the first place. my idea was to take away the set visual barrier of most MMORPGs and let the characters create the world instead of the world creating the characters.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 28, 2006, 09:06 PM
but in contrast... did you give us too large a field to post on? Is there TOO much freedom? Just pointing out a flaw... i don't mind RP... why the more RP the better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Neromyr
Mar 28, 2006, 09:13 PM
-Where others may see a flaw i see an oportunity-some inventor. (i can't remember his name, and no i did not just make that up)

but like the quote i feel that it leaves us oportuntity to explore. everyone has their own destiny like i said and since the field is so large i can't garantee that all paths will cross. but i can say this. How many people cross your path everday? and do you know each and everyone of them and what their destiny holds? Do they know you and yours?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 28, 2006, 09:17 PM
Ok then.... i just enjoy RP. Speaking of the likes... someone needs to post.. my broadband connection leaves me thirsty for more...

Neromyr
Mar 28, 2006, 09:26 PM
sorry i'm doing this at work so i can't be here every moment. though i would like to be.( i love to rp)and sgt i hope you didn't take that last post personal.

Scrub
Mar 28, 2006, 09:41 PM
Character Name: 'Grey'

Class: HUnewm

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 100-105 lbs

Description: Obviously, he's quite short and slim, which causes a lot of people that see him to suspect he's younger than what he actually is. What is most likely his 'defining feature' is the gas mask that he wears at all times, thus nobody can ever accurately gauge his emotions or thoughts... being as how he rarely-to-never speaks though, it isn't too much of a problem. His hair is grey, darker than light, and tied down a bit past his shoulders into a ponytail. For clothing, he wears a grey robe that matches the color of his hair and his mask.

The weapon that Grey uses is a tall scythe, though it isn't a heavy weapon. The staff portion of it isnt exactly thick or heavy(though the metal is durable), and neither is the blade, so while it makes it easier to swing around quickly, it loses the weight behind its blows. Scrub also is quite physically weak, and relies more on a combination of speed and parries/ripostes to win a fight. Grey is rarely seen on Pioneer 2, and usually keeps away from people when he's about.

Personality wise...you'll find out if you ever get him to talk. But regard him as 'not friendly.' ;D

Brief history: See 'Personality'

Good enough?

Neromyr
Mar 28, 2006, 10:25 PM
welcome aboard grey.

White_Knight
Mar 29, 2006, 05:56 AM
I haven't done an RP or a group fic in a long while. I was going to post stuff sooner but most of my posts are late at night on my laptop that dosen't have a stable net connection. Here's my character.

Name: Gamma
Height: about 6 feet
Discription: Blue eyes with slited pupils. Black outfit that looks more like it was made for women than men with skin tight black leather sleeveless shirt that shows his abdomonal area a leather skirt with shorts underneeth (both black) as well as gloves that stop at the base of the fingers and a little ways down the wrist, and Sock like boots that have no heel and no toe, all are black. Long hair that is styled similar to dreadlocks.
Breif History: Gamma is the thirtd test suject of an experiment designed give basic humans special abilities. The first two in the experiment Alpha and Beta were faliures and died during their first "Activation". Gamma is the only surviving orriginal experiment. Gamma's abbility allows him to slip between this dimmension and another for the purposes of travel or combat. While in the other dimmension Gamma can sometimes be seen and can walk through what are solid objects in our dimmension. Due to the experiment Gamma never receved any sort of official Hunter training and to some extent he could be clasified as Hunter and a Force due to his overall combat strength and his dimmension shifitng. Mostly keeps to himself and many people find that he's a bit offsetting because he was driven partilly mad by the experiment.

Permision to use.

Neromyr
Mar 29, 2006, 04:00 PM
welcome aboard and trust me i know the feeling. i have to do most of my posts in between cleaning class rooms.

Sagasu
Mar 29, 2006, 04:15 PM
Phew, finally caught up to the current events. This'll probably get my back into my game, forgive me if my writing style is a bit over the top.

Name: Vod

Class: HUcast

Height: Approximatley 5 foot.

Weight: Half a ton

Age: Memory date goes back forty years, but his current body is only around a week old.

Description: Vod wears a white mask that is sown into his black synthetic flesh. There is no face upon this mask, only an ecletric red orb implanted in the middle. His body is slimmer than the norm, but his arms seem abnormally long and his hands are exceptionally big. He wears a tattered black cloak around his angular body and a dark velvet jesters hat upon his head.

Arsenal: As for weapons, he carries a sheathed durandal at his waist, and upon his left arm is mounted a large shield. Said shield is unadorned, rounded, dented and beaten, and is resistant to photonic type weapony though he uses it more for bludgeoning than anything else. He wears no mag, and he wears no additional armor.

Personality: He is polite, quick to act, and very selfish. He is bored, and his interactions with others are held as long as he finds himself amused by the others presence. For the rest, I'm sure you'll pick up on it soon enough.

Section ID: Vod wears no section ID, as he is not officially associated with the hunters guild. Instead, he has a gaping hole in his chest through which you can see his internal wiring.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sagasu on 2006-03-29 14:02 ]</font>

Neromyr
Mar 29, 2006, 05:16 PM
welcome vod and thanks for the meseta. you'll find that neromyr did not waste it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-29 16:14 ]</font>

Sagasu
Mar 29, 2006, 06:03 PM
Oh, right.

Permission to use: yes

It'd be rather tough to be involved otherwise.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 29, 2006, 06:06 PM
you cna be involved w/o character permission though if you don't plan on posting often than you're right...

-Z
Mar 29, 2006, 06:18 PM
Heh, may as well give this a shot. Always wanted to use this character in something; I know this may be a long shot, but I'll leave that for you to decide.
- - -
Name: "Doctor" Jay Chirurgie

Class: None, as far as the hunter's guild is concerned.

Race: Human, male

Proportions: 5'9", 150lbs, toned, but neither slim nor built.

Description:
You will not find Dr. Chirurgie without his sleek black suit, red shirt, and black tie. At times, he may be seen in a smock, or carrying a wine glass, depending on the occasion.

Background Information:
Most people will never know about Dr. Chirurgie, or his workplace, and for that most people are fairly fortunate. Known simply as "The Surgeon" by some, the doctor is infamous on the underground for only giving his victims enough sedatives to paralyze their muscles, leaving them fully conscious and aware of the pain given during the "operation." To the dismay of those who find themselves in his ward, Chirurgie runs a "chop shop" of sorts, selling body parts and other vital organs on the black market, as well as making his own experimentations. While he has no actual allegiance or affiliation with anyone or any group in particular, he has been given several specimens in the past to torture, interrogate, or otherwise... dispose of.

Personality:
"Words are only big when you don’t know how to use them." A marvelous vocabulary at his disposal, and a lover of classical music and fine wines, Jay Chirurgie is all about class. Though he won't openly admit it, he thinks quite highly of himself, and rather lowly of anyone who doesn't show any form of etiquette, decorum, or what he would call "civilized character". And why shouldn't he? With all the hunters running around these days, Pioneer Two's populace seems to be made up of nothing but uncivilized brutes. The barbaric androids and the abominations of newmans no better off, it shouldn't be surprising that he doesn't exactly show friendliness towards many. Thus, the only other word to accurately describe the doctor is "sadistic." One need to only visit him to find out why.

Combat affiliation:
None. His hands have become far too attuned to making delicate movements to really swing a club or sword. In most cases, he will attempt to talk his way out of a fight, but if violence is inevitable, he may resort to using a vial of concentrated sedatives and a telepipe. You probably won't need to worry about this, as this could only be applied to an area of open skin, but you may find yourself in a dire situation when you wake up on his operating table.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2006-03-29 15:20 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 29, 2006, 06:28 PM
Wow, nice. You can use that character... Neromyr says we can use any character we want that falls within PSO boundries and thats pretty good.

Neromyr
Mar 29, 2006, 07:16 PM
welcome aboard! hey sergeant wanna help me keep an eye out for new characters, and welcome them aboard? you also seem to be doing a good job at answering questions when i can't get to a comp to answer them. thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-29 16:20 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 29, 2006, 07:25 PM
Sure I don't mind. My broadband connection leaves me thirsty for something to do. So, in short, Neromyr and SgtSgligger (refering to me in the 3rd person) can both be consulted if you have questions. (it sounds so formal http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)

Neromyr
Mar 29, 2006, 07:27 PM
Now if only there was a way where you could add the new characters to the list. *thinks*

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 29, 2006, 07:29 PM
Um.... I could edit my first post and add new characters? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 29, 2006, 07:33 PM
double post but... don't use 'yes' for permission to use.... i don't mind people "meeting/finding" me but I don't want my character used...

Neromyr
Mar 29, 2006, 07:33 PM
possibly. or we could simply wait till i get to a comp and can put them in.

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 29, 2006, 07:34 PM
I think my idea is 1337est. If not, than i can just answer questions.

Neromyr
Mar 29, 2006, 07:41 PM
its up to you sergeant. oh and sorry about that.

and HURRAY the rp has officially hit 100 posts!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-29 17:12 ]</font>

Neromyr
Mar 31, 2006, 04:43 PM
Hope the post wasn't too long of a reading session. i wrote it in notepad so i wasn't sure of the length

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-31 13:44 ]</font>

Sagasu
Mar 31, 2006, 05:05 PM
Iiinteresting. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Expect a visit from yours truly in just a bit here.

Neromyr
Mar 31, 2006, 07:48 PM
I gave the entity controlling Neromyr a name with the help of sagasu. i did this so that its easier to write instead of just refering to him as the entity controlling Neromyr.

Neromyr
Apr 3, 2006, 01:08 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-04-05 13:24 ]</font>

Neromyr
Apr 6, 2006, 04:36 PM
Do not worry the rp is not dead. i wouldn't kill it off like that. there are still people interested in it. feel free to continue your stories. and i will continue working on the rp

DonRoyale
Apr 6, 2006, 07:59 PM
Oops, just realized I posted here when I shouldn't have. Mah bad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-04-07 14:26 ]</font>

Skye-Fox713
May 17, 2006, 09:14 PM
-Name: JOE
-Class: RAmarl
-Height: 5'6"
-Weight: 115
-Level: 118
-ID: Skyle
-Mag: Diwari
-Armor: trying to find DB's armor
-Shield: flowens shield
-History: JOE's parents left her when she was about 12-13 years old. Her mother was a very good cheff and could use A Photons in her baking of cakes, cookies and many other assorted sweet pastries and her father was a computer engenier and assisted with designing many of the sysetms that whent on pioner 1. The only things that they left her was a box of two dozen cookies made with photons set in deep freez so they will not spoil and a wrist computer much that was red in color like the ones hunters use but is about 13 years ahead of the curb of the standard ones that the average hunter uses, and a letter explaning why they had to leave on pioner 1 a pass to get on to pioner 2 and a select few phrases about the objects they left her "Eat one and it will give you the strength and courage to overcome any obstical and will even reverse death if the timeing is right","Wear this gontlet only when you become a hunter and it will save you from harms way when need be", Mom & Dad.
-Description: to discribe JOE she is a general average hunter. Will offten hunt for a monster non-stop untill it drops the item she is looking for(like accursed pal rappies), and will allways help those who are in need; JOE also goes throu life with good morals that are sorta like the 10 commandments minus any that has to do with praying to god and any others like that. She dosn't kill any other person without a good reason to. Combined a good amount of millitary special forces training and has a very unusaly excelent sense of situational awherness and is very intuitive about many things. She offten uses a silenced Pistole or dobble rayguns(PSU), Justy ST-23, Blizzard Vulcans, and when she can get the chance a Dobble Brand, but still prefers ranged combat. JOE often used shifta to raise her atp for about an extera 100pts of damage on an enimy, but has also been using Rabarta a bunch cause it frizzes very commonly. Her personality could be discribed as simi shy, quiet yet confadant to get the job done and is also a tomboy, but yet still very aware of her sexuality, both in the game and IRL <-(male IRL) (She also can not play on line due to lack of a gc brodband modem and lack of $money$)
JOE is the one in the middle(the only female of the three)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/Ghost713/psosketch1.jpg
with this outfit, insted of the hat she cuently wears she wears a baret with some aviator goggles around her neck.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/Ghost713/psochara2.jpg
p.s. I do give premission for the people of psoworld to use my character in fan fics/art, ect..,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-05-21 20:42 ]</font>

Neromyr
May 18, 2006, 03:40 PM
welcome aboard. and i wanted to tell everyone sorry i haven't been very active lately i've been working the graveyard shift at work and then comming home to do some web design (i finally had someone reply to my buisness cards) hopefully soon i'll be able to be more active.