PDA

View Full Version : Haircut.

Bungee950
Mar 22, 2006, 05:51 PM
I had long, beautiful hair for a while, but then it was cut off. I don't mind, but people at school make me feel so self-conscious. My friend laughed at me, and I beat him up. It was definitely uncalled for, and an overreaction, but man, it felt good.

Also, some people act like they are heavily burdened by brain tumors. Example:

Me: Hey, look! I got a haircut!
Them: Whoa, look! You got a haircut!
Me: How does it look?
Them: Fine.
Later:
Me: It really looks okay?
Them: You look like a homosexual. Or a woman.
Me: What the hell?

After which, I poked that person in the eye for being a flip-flopper. Any other haircut stories?

Dreadlock
Mar 22, 2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah man. I feel the same way. My hair grows black and wavy/curly naturally. Took two years to grow a fine ebony mane. Then I cut it off. All of it. Worst decision I've ever made. I've adjusted. And It's growing back.Good thing I have extremely thick, fast growing hair. Now I have pledged to never cut it again. Nothing feels better than a woman's fingers through your hair. Fight the power.

Lets open a hair and nail salon.

http://www.laurachenoweth.com/albums/at%20it%20is/black-hair.jpg

EphekZ
Mar 22, 2006, 06:29 PM
bungee dont get emotional over your hair it grows back and if someone says fine then they said fine dont ask for the same opinion again becuase now you're looking to get pissed off.

Daikarin
Mar 22, 2006, 06:56 PM
What you have there is a bunch of kids typically too emerged into stereotypes, which want to harass anyone who follows their own trends/style. One thing is to don't like someone else's haircut, the other is forcing him/her not to like it too. That's idiotic. I too used to kick the butt out of anyone who beat around the bush too much, but needless to say that's wrong, since you're fighting fire with fire.

I've had the same haircut ever since I was born got hair in the head, with a few more personal subtile variations in the last years to make it look profissional, but stylish. I suppose it fits like a glove. But I can relate to what you're saying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-03-22 15:57 ]</font>

Otis_Kat
Mar 24, 2006, 07:00 PM
I went out to get a haircut Sunday. I usually get one once a year and my mom always made the cutter do it a certain way, even though I wanted it different.

This time it was just me and my cousin and I got my hair cut the way I wanted it. When I get home my mom flips out and throws a plastic bowl at me, good thing I didn't get home 2 minutes later when she was using a knife.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2006-03-24 16:03 ]</font>

Otis_Kat
Mar 24, 2006, 07:01 PM
O oops please delete this post, I acadently hit quote, not edit. I don't use these buttons often If I could delete my own that would be great.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2006-03-24 16:03 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Mar 24, 2006, 07:35 PM
I have blue hair.
I have long hair.
I'm asian.

How do you think I deal with stereotypes? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Scrub
Mar 24, 2006, 09:55 PM
People always assume I'm a pothead when they see me, because of my haircut. ._.

Hell, the first day of my one school I was a bit tired and groggy, and got sent down to the principal's office because they thought I was high. Screamed at that bitch, cuz that's pretty insulting.

I used to get bugged by just about everybody to cut it, but now they've all gotten used to it and it rarely ever gets mentioned anymore. :3 If you just show people that you dont give a damn what they think of your haircut, they shut up.

Bungee950
Mar 26, 2006, 11:40 AM
This particular haircut was for our school musical, Grease. I play Doody. Now, people are used to my haircut, and I find my self-esteem zooming up to its normal level. I'm glad to hear your stories.

Charmander02
Mar 26, 2006, 12:44 PM
I keep my hair short cuz its easier to comb etc.