PDA

View Full Version : Lv. 200 Mags

Ceipe
Mar 22, 2006, 11:27 PM
Once ur mag gets to level 200...can u keep on feeding it? Or will the reward be that the Sync and IQ will remain in 120% and 200 respectively?

OdinTyler
Mar 22, 2006, 11:29 PM
Yes, you can keep feeding it. Remember that in feeding your sync & IQ will go up or down, depending on the item. Also know that if you die, you lose sync. Simply feed it the appropriate item to get it back up.

LSF
Mar 23, 2006, 12:00 AM
Also if your mag is level 200 and it's not quite the one you wanted, max out the stat bars and give it to a different class. Then give it a star atomizer and it will change according to the character's class.

A2K
Mar 23, 2006, 12:15 AM
On 2006-03-22 21:00, LSF wrote:
Also if your mag is level 200 and it's not quite the one you wanted, max out the stat bars and give it to a different class. Then give it a star atomizer and it will change according to the character's class.

You don't need to max out the stat bars, if I'm not mistaken. Giving it to a different profession/ID group and having them feed it will cause it to automatically evolve.

That only applies to the Lv. 50 evolution, though. It won't evolve if it's a special Lv. 100 evol. Mag (and a Mag cell special, of course), I believe.

Ceipe
Mar 23, 2006, 08:03 AM
Ok so I will need to keep feeding it but just for IQ and Sync, well that will make things easier...I just hope that the girl in items shop sells Star Atomizers more often...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Thanx

OdinTyler
Mar 23, 2006, 10:13 PM
On 2006-03-23 05:03, Ceipe wrote:
Ok so I will need to keep feeding it but just for IQ and Sync, well that will make things easier...I just hope that the girl in items shop sells Star Atomizers more often...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Thanx

If not, you can always find them in some of the same spots in Mines runs, like on quests. There's one box that ALWAYS has a Star Atomizer in it.

Eihwaz
Mar 26, 2006, 12:55 PM
Depends on your Mag, really. For Rati, all you need are Dimates once your Mag hits 200 to keep your Synchro up. KapuKapu, on the other hand, uses Moon Atomizers, IIRC.