PDA

View Full Version : DF very hard mode

Padium
Mar 23, 2006, 03:16 PM
I'm a fonewearl at lvl 61 with 288 def and 303 hp. I want to finally beat very hard mode, but dark falz 3 can kill me with one hit with his slash attack. What level do I have to be to survive his slash attack in offline very hard mode?

Ketchup345
Mar 23, 2006, 03:33 PM
391+ HP offline to avoid one hit kills. Most of Dark Falz's attacks are HP based and completely ignore your DFP (and EVP).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2006-03-23 12:35 ]</font>

PSOPRINCE
Mar 23, 2006, 03:33 PM
i was once in the same boat just three levels higher, the slash does set damage so you just need to boost you hp with dragon hp's or even god hp's. i tried like 4 times through the whole of ruins and kept dying to the slash, i thought it was based on def i was wrong, actually i found out on this site

EDIT :therefore your ready just boost hp
EDIT:YAY 700

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOPRINCE on 2006-03-23 12:35 ]</font>

PSOPRINCE
Mar 23, 2006, 03:43 PM
On 2006-03-23 12:33, Ketchup345 wrote:
391+ HP offline to avoid one hit kills. Most of Dark Falz's attacks are HP based and completely ignore your DFP (and EVP).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2006-03-23 12:35 ]</font>

thanks for that information , i was about to ask how much was needed so i could do dark falz with my ramarl, how much light res do you nedd to survive grants by ythe way?

Padium
Mar 24, 2006, 06:10 AM
With my character, I use 2 resist saints, and my frame gives me 15 to light resistance, and I could survive grants, so that is about 35 light resistance.

Ketchup345
Mar 24, 2006, 08:12 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=948
327+ HP

If you can survive the blade, you can survive the Grants.

Ceipe
Mar 24, 2006, 01:36 PM
The guide should be changed from attribute ATP to Dmg, that way ppl would understand it better. Also, it says that in ult levels the megid is lower than in VH and the level diff in H is way too much maybe some1 should check on that. Bye

PSOPRINCE
Mar 24, 2006, 05:50 PM
i just this moment beat dark flaz i'm ssooooo happy. but... i am getting my ass kicked on ult, id die without kireek

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 24, 2006, 09:16 PM
I just got my second charecter into ultimate, i had to fight this guy like three times...untill i gave him a god/hp on loan from my other charecter.

Charmander02
Mar 26, 2006, 12:28 PM
Well, most of his attacks are weaker than the slash (depending on your resistances) so if you can dodge that slash or survive it, then you can handle everything else.

Padium
Mar 26, 2006, 08:45 PM
The slash, the slash. Its all about the slash...

That would explain alot! When I beat hard mode, DF didn't get a chance to slash me, nor capture my soul, I killed him off so fast.

Thats what I like about forces!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PSOPRINCE
Mar 27, 2006, 01:20 PM
my ra survived the bitch slap of death wih 20 health, grants was pathetic, the sky beam attack did more, its the only thing i died too. forces rule, i kick most bosses asses rwally quickly although i have to e careful on volt op cos of the green blob of death, do forces have special elemental resistances?

Genoa
Mar 31, 2006, 11:21 AM
Well his magic bullet things on his final form could kill you... but that's only if you're standing still, not running from them and get a direct hit... Stacked damage is bad >_>
But yeah, Slash > Grants -_-
Also, a little info on Ultimate Falz... in case you were un-aware >_> :
Dark Falz's 2nd form (the one before the Holy Form) ... is (in many cases) harder than his last form... His Rabarta chain... >_< 1st of all, if you survive it, .... you're probably frozen anyways, and 3 Darvants come out of the ground from under you and hit you at the same time... So it's like... this:
Rabarta Damage + Ultimate Darvant Damage x3 = x_x
Cure/Freeze is preferable there ... Of course on BB you can shake from the ice quite easily... and escape the Darvant hits >_>