PDA

View Full Version : wow

EphekZ
Mar 23, 2006, 07:23 PM
I was just watching this on headline news.
Basically alex jones was being interveiwed about his talk with charlie sheen and pointed out all the flaws about 9/11

heres google ews results have fun lookign around:
http://news.google.com/news?q=charlie+sheen+9/11&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=nn&oi=newsr

9/11 was basically a setup.

edit: alex jones' site
http://www.infowars.com/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-03-23 16:26 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Mar 23, 2006, 07:43 PM
Man, that Charlie Sheen is amazing.

Allos
Mar 23, 2006, 07:43 PM
On 2006-03-23 16:43, Dangerous55 wrote:
Man, that Charlie Sheen is amazing.

I know, he was in Platoon so he HAS to be right!

EphekZ
Mar 23, 2006, 07:47 PM
heh, It isnt like "OMG ITS CHARLIE SHEEN!" its the facts they presented if you saw the interview with alex jones and such.

go find footage of the twin towrs burning they didnt look like they were about to collapse. you're going to say a fire ball went all the from the top of the towers through the elevator all the way to the bottom with the same force and cause the building to fall. yea ok. the two towers falling exactly the same way? The architects that made it said from the place that the planes hit it wouldnt be enough force to make the towers collapse.

Eihwaz
Mar 23, 2006, 08:00 PM
It's an interesting theory, but I'd like to see some more info before I go all paranoid. There are definitely some elements of the 9/11 attacks that seem to point towards some kind of conspiracy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-03-23 17:00 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Mar 23, 2006, 08:04 PM
Ok you're right. It was a government conspiracy to launch an invasion of Iraq so Haliburton can make some sweet bucks.

Case closed!

If they had explosives in there, I am no expert, but I think after the planes hit they would get blown away and become useless or either blow up right away. The planes would have had to smack right where the explosives were placed. Seems difficult.

And the Pentagon? I remember people complaining about lack of debris, saying if a plane struck there would be more debris on the field. No, if a missle struck it would fucking explode because it packs a warhead, plans don't. Missles would cause a shitload of more debris.

Where is the motive too? And who did it if not terrorists? There HAD to be a suicidal person on the planes, they didnt fly themselves. People don't kill themselves so others can have money.

EphekZ
Mar 23, 2006, 08:04 PM
On 2006-03-23 17:04, Dangerous55 wrote:

Where is the motive too? And who did it if not terrorists? There HAD to be a suicidal person on the planes, they didnt fly themselves. People don't kill themselves so others can have money.

[very anti government here] The CIA could of easily hired someone to do the job. Motive? hmmm fake an attack to go to war.Sounds good to me.[/very bla bla]

If they had explosives in there, I am no expert, but I think after the planes hit they would get blown away and become useless or either blow up right away. The planes would have had to smack right where the explosives were placed. Seems difficult.

hmmm you cant time explosives? it's a planned attack even if it where a terrorist attack there would still have to be immense planning. The planes wouldn't of had to hit them, it would make having the explosives there virtually pointless. Another thing, if it was infact a fake attack, they already had full access to everywhere in America they could pull it off easily.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-03-23 17:09 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Mar 23, 2006, 08:16 PM
On 2006-03-23 17:04, darkgunner wrote:

[very anti government here] The CIA could of easily hired someone to do the job. Motive? hmmm fake an attack to go to war.Sounds good to me.[/very bla bla]

Hired someone to kill themselves?

Yeah, probably going to need more a motive. War? Why? What does the CIA have to gain? What would the government gain by doing this?

People just want to believe this bullshit for some reason. If it was a conspiracy, it would be a fucking HUGE one, you don't think it would leak at all? Not everyone in the government is a heartless coward, someone would blow the whistle.

I just don't believe in a "9/11 conspiracy" and I believe in just about everything else.

On 2006-03-23 17:04, darkgunner wrote:

hmmm you cant time explosives? it's a planned attack even if it where a terrorist attack there would still have to be immense planning. The planes wouldn't of had to hit them, it would make having the explosives there virtually pointless. Another thing, if it was infact a fake attack, they already had full access to everywhere in America they could pull it off easily.

[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-03-23 17:09 ]

I just said they could be blown away from the impact of a fucking 747 hitting them.

I can't translate the rest of your post. I am saying the planes would have had to hit directly where they were placed for it to look believable.

What the hell do you mean by your last sentence? They could pull it off easily? You've been gaming too hard man.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2006-03-23 17:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2006-03-23 17:21 ]</font>

EphekZ
Mar 23, 2006, 08:27 PM
I just said they could be blown away from the impact of a fucking 747 hitting them.

I am saying the planes would have had to hit directly where they were placed for it to look believable.

They wouldnt have to make it the explosion believeable considering the chaos from everyone watching you really think you'll sit there during the impacts and say "hey that explosion came out of nowherez!"

the building fell downwards meaning there had to been another explosion lower in order to cause the whole thing to collapse.

What the hell do you mean by your last sentence? They could pull it off easily?

I'm saying it wouldnt be as hard as someone from outside the country to pull this off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2006-03-23 17:21 ]</font>
[/quote]

RicoRoyal
Mar 23, 2006, 08:35 PM
On 2006-03-23 17:27, darkgunner wrote:
the building fell downwards meaning there had to been another explosion lower in order to cause the whole thing to collapse.

Yikes. No. Just no.

Edit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

Check out "Design criticisms"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2006-03-23 17:49 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Mar 23, 2006, 08:36 PM
On 2006-03-23 17:27, darkgunner wrote:

They wouldnt have to make it the explosion believeable considering the chaos from everyone watching you really think you'll sit there during the impacts and say "hey that explosion came out of nowherez!"

Yeah well see what we are discussing? The same thing would have happened if the bomb blew up 50 stories below. Internet conspiracy theorists would have eaten it alive and put more light on the "conspiracy"

No, it doesn't, because there was no other explosion. Did anyone see it? If there was it would have fell like when a tree is cut down.

I'm saying it wouldnt be as hard as someone from outside the country to pull this off.

If government agents did it, it would have been a huge operation. Every tiny detail would be examined so nobody would find out. What actually happened is suicidal Muslims did it and wanted people to know they did after the fact.

EphekZ
Mar 23, 2006, 08:39 PM
heh, you give good explanations, I'm still skeptical but my side is just speculation and this thread will get nowhere with speculations. you get a cookie =)

Dangerous55
Mar 23, 2006, 08:45 PM
On 2006-03-23 17:39, darkgunner wrote:
heh, you give good explanations, I'm still skeptical but my side is just speculation and this thread will get nowhere with speculations. you get a cookie =)

Nothing wrong with speculation, but be careful. What you speculated would be cause for a revolution/throwover/Second Civil War.