PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Hardcore Legit

Black-Dragon
Mar 25, 2006, 05:08 PM
First let me start by saying I am sick of all these modders / hackers / cheaters. I am disbanding my Team "Dragon Syndicate" and creating team "Hardcore".
The rules are simple, don't cheat! Dont' use hacks! Don't mod! You play with what you find, and trade with people you trust found the item themselves. I am also looking to start doing C mode soon so if anyone wants to join up for that fact too you are welcome. But if I find that you cheat in any way, you will sorely regret it. That includes duping!
The following poll will show just how many people on here are for real. And even if your answer is #3, concider yourself to be a friend of team Hardcore, as long as you're legit.

XLadyLadriaX
Mar 26, 2006, 08:28 PM
ok im a hacker so im telling ppl now so ther you go im one and i plan to stay that way i tryed to be legit tho ppl found out and im sick of it so now im telling every one

Black-Dragon
Mar 26, 2006, 09:05 PM
Lol who doesn't know about you? And personally I don't care anymore 'cause no one apparently wants to play legit anymore cept me so anyone who wants to join is welcome. If not then I guess I'm simply an army of one.

Ladriachan
Mar 26, 2006, 09:22 PM
also this is a good idea, but being that no one in Dav10 does clans anyways it might be a slightly difficult task to pull off. If it works more power to ya and you know I'm encouraging you with this because i've never seen a truely legit clan in my too many years of PSO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-03-26 18:37 ]</font>

Black-Dragon
Mar 27, 2006, 12:02 AM
Thanks, but so far no one seems to want to join. I think this game is dead anyway, Pso-world has half the things wrong for Xbox, Sega enforces no rules and obviously doesn't care about the game. PSU is coming out soon, we might as well just start hacking ourselves (Sarcasm). Oh well, I will remain legit, that is all that matters to me.

Ketchup345
Mar 27, 2006, 12:21 AM
On 2006-03-26 21:02, Black-Dragon wrote:
I think this game is dead anyway, Pso-world has half the things wrong for Xbox,
If anything is wrong on this site, please report it in Site Related. We can't fix anything if we don't know what is wrong.

XLadyLadriaX
Mar 27, 2006, 02:14 AM
[quote]
On 2006-03-26 18:05, Black-Dragon wrote:
Lol who doesn't know about you? And personally I don't care anymore 'cause no one apparently wants to play legit anymore cept me so anyone who wants to join is welcome. If not then I guess I'm simply an army of one.

ok black dragon no one likes you thas y you cant get legit ppl you are a prick and you no nothen your just a noob

Ryna
Mar 27, 2006, 10:16 AM
Since this thread does not seem to be well, I am going to lock it. The OP can restart if he/she wants.

If you feel PSO-World has some information wrong, make a post in Site Related so we can fix it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-03-27 07:19 ]</font>